Survivor 16: Micronesia - Fans vs. Faves Official Discussion Thread - FINALE TONIGHT!

This was one of the best seasons of Survivor I've ever seen. It didn't have the drama at the last tribal council like a lot of seasons and there was no miracle finish by someone with the odds stacked way against them (Chris, Jenna and Sandra come to mind) but the blindsiding was great. Even most of the throw away characters that got voted out in the first few weeks were memorable (or at least I recognized them). I still can't believe Amanda didn't win in a landslide - she killed her chances at the last 2 tribal councils with all that whining - and I really can't believe that Eliza voted for Parv. Amanda lost it against what's his name in the last tribal last season too...

What was up with Natalie's questions? I think she's a lezbo. She was hitting on Parvati (even staring at her like a stalker at the previous tribal). Parvati's answer was a lot like, "You got the wrong idea, I'm just a flirt and don't want to have sex with you, Mrs. Grinch."

Eliza told me she has no regrets in voting for Parvati. Apparently in recent interviews Amanda's been saying crap about her, while Parvati seemed respectful of her (like in the finale Parvati said during the "say goodbye to all that got booted" thing something like "Oh, Eliza, my arch nemesis. You didn't go down without a fight." in a truly respectful tone).

I still thought Amanda played the better game based on what we saw on the show, but that was her justification (after the fact at least).

Yeah, Huff, I know she's your bud and all, but DAMN! That girl is flat out annoying. Early on, I'd have strangled her. I'm surprised Ozzy and James didn't kill her if they all had to hang around together post-ousting.

That said, watching her during the tribal council's was priceless. Every time there was a twist, the one hand out, other hand to chest, mouth wide open was hysterical. I can't believe she voted for Parv. I think that was just her inner outcast taking over and wanting so desperately to be with the cool girl.

Although, really, both of them bugged me. Angst or flirt, who to choose?

bread's done
Back