Sushi's Let's-Get-Out-Of-Debt FOR SALE Thread

Sushi7065

CAGiversary!
It sucks being almost $4k in credit card debt, the vast majority being related to the reality game that is my daughter. So in order to relieve some of the heavy burden, I'm cleaning out my game closet of all sorts of stuff.

Note that I'm SELLING all these items; they are not up for trade. Name your price; I can be... flexible.

I also take pride in my games, as I often consider them collector's items. All games, with the exception of GBA games (and even then, if requested, I can try to get them from my old house in Ohio) come with instruction manual and box.

Willing to ship to anywhere, given the price is right.

DS

Viewtiful Joe Double Trouble
Clubhouse Games
Custom Robo Arena
The Rub Rabbits
Jump Ultimate Stars
Moero! Nekketsu! Rhythm Tamashii Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan 2
Daigasso! Band Brothers
Puzzle Quest
Tony Hawk Downhill Jam
Final Fantasy III

GBA

Summon Night Swordcraft Story
Tales of Phantasia
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
Super Robot Taisen: Original Generation

GCN

Harvest Moon: Magical Melody

PSP

Taiko no Tatsujin Portable 2! (Fun game; I just love the DS version that much more)
God of War: Chains of Olympus Demo Disc (with bonus necklace)

PS2

Guitar Hero II with Guitar
Odin Sphere

Wii

Rayman Raving Rabbids

Dreamcast

Grandia II (Like new- hell, looks like it was opened just yesterday)
Skies of Arcadia

Soundtracks

Shadow of the Colossus Soundtrack
Gitaroo Man Soundtrack
DDR MAX2 Official Soundtrack
Densha De GO! Soundtrack
Katamari Damacy Soundtrack

Super-cool stuff

Koji Igarashi-autographed Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles sleeve (just the insert, not the game)

U1-Asami-autographed Dance Dance Revolution: Hottest Party sleeve (once again, just the insert)

2nd gen 4G productRED ipod nano

Eternal Sonata Faceplates - Beat and the Twins (Salsa and March)

Random issues of Famitsu

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance limited edition pocket calendar (2005-2006) and premium soundtrack (only came with the JPN version of the game; just happened to be in Bic Camera when they released it)

Home-built arcade-style Pop'n Music controller (PM me for shipping details, as this thing IS built out of wood)

Clover manga Vol. 2 (by Clamp; a great but underappreciated manga)

Pop'n Music FEVER! Flyer (yes, people do collect those things...)

All items left unsold by the end of next week will be put up on ebay, so if you find something on the list you want, please don't hesitate to get a hold of me- PM or e-mail at MrKenji at gmail.com.

Thanks, and happy shopping!

I cant post cause i'm new and my other accound got suspended for spam, which i never spamed about anything. so heres my stuff i'm selling.

Ok. well ive been trying to sell this shit for a few weeks now and i just want to get rid of it. I'm only asking like half of what there worth. So please buy something or whatever or if you can sell something for more than I'm asking I'll give you the difference. Example. I'm asking $40, you get someone to buy it for $60, i'll send you $20. Everything is brand new never opened or touched except the ATI, which has only been used to make a movie, which was only like 10hrs. And the speaker is a little bigger than your hand and has kick ass sound. I have used it all the time for school, parties, or just hanging out.

If your interested IM me on either of these or pm me on here or just leave a post and i'll get back to you soon as i check this all the time. If you have any questions just ask

AIM: legitcheaters

MSN: [email protected]

Pinnacle PCTV Pro USB capture card for $40 + $5 s&h. BRAND NEW!

Pinnacle Website:

http://www.pinnaclesys.com/PublicSi.../PCTV+Analog+PVR+(cable_antenna)/PCTV+Pro+USB

PCTVProUSB-LoRes_LG.jpg

Here is the quality of the Pinnacle Capture Card:

Walsey.jpg

ATI TV Wonder Pro capture card for $25 + $5 s&h. Like new, used for about 10hrs when i was making one movie.

ATI Website:

http://ati.amd.com/products/tvwonderpro/index.html

I193697.jpg

Saitek A-200 portable speaker for $45 + $5 s&h.

Saitek Website:
http://www.saitekaudio.com/us/home.html

saitekA200medium1.jpg

Game Boy Advance SP for $15 + $5 s&h.

I also have a brand new slightly used Game Boy Advanced SP. I used this probaly like for a month when i was at my dads and haven't used it since. Its just been sitting there. Its has just minor wear and tear that is barely noticeable.

It comes with:

* 1 X Game Boy Advanced SP
* 1 X Original Box and Paper work
* 1 X Case
* 2 X Wall Chargers
* 1 X Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2

Here are some pics of the items:

IMG_0208.jpg

IMG_0209.jpg

IMG_0210-1.gif

IMG_0194.jpg

bbox.gif

IMG_0234.jpg

IMG_0232.jpg

IMG_0199.jpg

IMG_0203-1.jpg

IMG_0192.jpg

IMG_0219.jpg

Umm, sorry to burst your bubble there- but this is my thread.

You wanna sell stuff? Make your own thread.

I don't like it when people hijack threads.

Do you?

Lol. Then make me a thread since i can't. I'm hot "hijacking" your thread. I'm just using it. If i could make a thread i would. And i dont think people are jumping over joy for your stuff anyways so whats the big deal!

[quote name='cr1s1s k1ll3r v2']Lol. Then make me a thread since i can't. I'm hot "hijacking" your thread. I'm just using it. If i could make a thread i would. And i dont think people are jumping over joy for your stuff anyways so whats the big deal![/quote]
Prepare for a banning.

Wow, what is your guys problem, i cant create thread cause i'm new and you keep suspending and banning me for no reason. All i'm trying to do is sell some shit. Just give me the premition to create new treads.

[quote name='cr1s1s k1ll3r v3']Wow, what is your guys problem, i cant create thread cause i'm new and you keep suspending and banning me for no reason. All i'm trying to do is sell some shit. Just give me the premition to create new treads.[/quote]
Follow the TOS. If you don't like it, try www.craigslist.org for the selling and www.livejournal.org for the whining.

Ehh. fuck you all. After i get a job i'm gunna pay for my friend to hack this dumbass site. You guys are such power pussys. You ban people for the stupidest reasons. And i'm serious this site will be taken down soon. So have fun while it lasts! fuckING NOOBS!

[quote name='cr1s1s k1ll3r v3']Ehh. fuck you all. After i get a job i'm gunna pay for my friend to hack this dumbass site. You guys are such power pussys. You ban people for the stupidest reasons. And i'm serious this site will be taken down soon. So have fun while it lasts! fuckING NOOBS![/quote]

LOL.....This guy is hilarious.
I'm pretty sure there are a handful of guys here that are pretty good at coding and keep this site up to date.

How much for the Rayman game for Wii?

bread's done
Back