Suspicious Game Sealing from Toys R Us

ddeeaallzz

CAGiversary!
I got a question for you all about video game sealing...particularly on the Just Dance Wii game.

I'm very aware of video game resealing crimes after being scammed by sellers on eBay, Gamestop, and a major scam company known on here: pieceofmindbooks / pieceofmind media, which somehow continues to sell games through various channels (all the games I bought from them were CLEARLY used & resealed.

Anyway, I purchased 2 copies of "Just Dance" today from Toys R Us. One had the standard Y-seal and is the standard new sealing I'm used to for the more expensive Wii games. The other is a wrinkly shrink wrap, which has left the game cover art wrinkling inside.

Are any new Wii games given this wrinkly shrink wrap from the factory? It's even more suspicious, as I've noticed TRU is now buying games back and offering used games at this particular store...

I'll answer the used game portion and say that the games they get there for trade in are sent to a different location. From there they distribute the games to stores to sell with the "USED" sticker on it and a different SKU. Though for the most part the games they sell used are usually shovelware.

As much as I hate the 360, I think the seal they put on the side of their games is a good idea, and should be industry-wide.

bread's done
Back