svc chaos

Jesus you guys are harsh, everyone complains not enough 2D fighters come here, then when they do, no one wants to buy them. And you then wonder why none come here. I'll be buying this game for $50 to support a company that deserves it.

I thougth the arcade version isn't bad. Don't know about the console version though. YOu most likely won't find this cheap, unless they clearance it out or there is another CC sale since this game is SNK and they rarely lower the prices on their games.

have you played the game? I played a boot at the arcade and was so disappionted. I really tried to like it, but I just could not.

If you want a decent fighter I would put more hope in CAPCOM fighting evolution and KOF 2002/2003. Those games at least look decent.

[quote name='xzafixz']Jesus you guys are harsh, everyone complains not enough 2D fighters come here, then when they do, no one wants to buy them. And you then wonder why none come here. I'll be buying this game for $50 to support a company that deserves it.[/quote]

thats foolish, buy a game because you like it not too support a company that thinks of you as consumer number 7163218128

It was an SNK developed game, it was in the SNK style. It was what I would expect from an SNK developed game, I liked it a lot. I like Capcom too, but I just like SNK a lot better, it isn't as easy to button mash, and doesn't have unfair supers.

yea, i would look forward to capcom fighting jam...the new kof games are 3d, arent they?

and yea i just played svc chaos a few weeks ago at a bowling alley..i was ownin the comp until this one guy (forgot his name) kept beating my ass w/ his hurricane things...he just stands in the middle of the screen and throws up hurricanes from the ground while i cant even reach him...so i had to just stay in the corner...but i got tired of turtlin so i just tried to go for him, but i died...cheap shit...

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777'][quote name='xzafixz']Jesus you guys are harsh, everyone complains not enough 2D fighters come here, then when they do, no one wants to buy them. And you then wonder why none come here. I'll be buying this game for $50 to support a company that deserves it.[/quote]

thats foolish, buy a game because you like it not too support a company that thinks of you as consumer number 7163218128[/quote]

I do like it though, I wouldn't buy it just because, I guess that was bad wording.

$45 is about as cheap as I can find it right now.
I've got to get down to EB at some point and pick the game up. SNK is one of the few developers who I will pay full price for.

[quote name='swetooth9']yea, i would look forward to capcom fighting jam...the new kof games are 3d, arent they?

and yea i just played svc chaos a few weeks ago at a bowling alley..i was ownin the comp until this one guy (forgot his name) kept beating my ass w/ his hurricane things...he just stands in the middle of the screen and throws up hurricanes from the ground while i cant even reach him...so i had to just stay in the corner...but i got tired of turtlin so i just tried to go for him, but i died...cheap shit...[/quote]

what bowling alley did you play it at?

and that guy is hella cheap. I could never get past him (the controls I was using were messed up though, this was a conversion cab that had seen better days)

[quote name='CaseyRyback']have you played the game? I played a boot at the arcade and was so disappionted. I really tried to like it, but I just could not.

If you want a decent fighter I would put more hope in CAPCOM fighting evolution and KOF 2002/2003. Those games at least look decent.[/quote]

What didn't you like about it?

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='swetooth9']yea, i would look forward to capcom fighting jam...the new kof games are 3d, arent they?

and yea i just played svc chaos a few weeks ago at a bowling alley..i was ownin the comp until this one guy (forgot his name) kept beating my ass w/ his hurricane things...he just stands in the middle of the screen and throws up hurricanes from the ground while i cant even reach him...so i had to just stay in the corner...but i got tired of turtlin so i just tried to go for him, but i died...cheap shit...[/quote]

and that guy is hella cheap. I could never get past him (the controls I was using were messed up though, this was a conversion cab that had seen better days)[/quote]

i played at i think it was the AMF by the Fat Daddy's, you know where im talkin about? its like hidden...well...i think it was AMF...yea, yea it was...

I didn't even know this game was out yet! Frankly, I am looking forward to it, but I may rent it first, since some of you say it stinks.

My arcades have everything. From this to King of Fighters 02/03. They even had a machine of Power Stone, which until recently I hadn't known about.

[quote name='swetooth9'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='swetooth9']yea, i would look forward to capcom fighting jam...the new kof games are 3d, arent they?

and that guy is hella cheap. I could never get past him (the controls I was using were messed up though, this was a conversion cab that had seen better days)[/quote]

i played at i think it was the AMF by the Fat Daddy's, you know where im talkin about? its like hidden...well...i think it was AMF...yea, yea it was...[/quote]

yea I know where you are talking about.

what else do they have?

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']My arcades have everything. From this to King of Fighters 02/03. They even had a machine of Power Stone, which until recently I hadn't known about.[/quote]

I wish there was an arcade like that around me. The best one around here has SVC:Chaos and MvC2. Otherwise there are a few arcades with 5 or more DDR machines so that is a plus.

[quote name='xzafixz']Jesus you guys are harsh, everyone complains not enough 2D fighters come here, then when they do, no one wants to buy them. And you then wonder why none come here. I'll be buying this game for $50 to support a company that deserves it.[/quote]

I agree, and if it came out on PS2 i'd buy it. I played it and of course it's not the best but still I'll support SNK/Playmore any chance I get. I love 2D figters even if their not perfect tens.

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='swetooth9'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='swetooth9']yea, i would look forward to capcom fighting jam...the new kof games are 3d, arent they?

i played at i think it was the AMF by the Fat Daddy's, you know where im talkin about? its like hidden...well...i think it was AMF...yea, yea it was...[/quote]

what else do they have?[/quote]

umm..not a lot of games...but...dont remember the exact names...

they have a racing game (w/ racing seat as most do), a house of the dead 2 player game, svc chaos, pool (not an arcade game), and i forgot the others if there are any others (maybe air hockey or something)...only think there are one or two other things that i left out if any...not a very good place to play...i was just playing b/c i was waitin for some friends to get to the bowling alley, heh

It's too choppy, and some of the moves don't go in right.

I found myself punching in mid-air way too often when I should have executed a fireball :p

[quote name='swetooth9'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='swetooth9'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='swetooth9']yea, i would look forward to capcom fighting jam...the new kof games are 3d, arent they?

what else do they have?[/quote]

umm..not a lot of games...but...dont remember the exact names...

they have a racing game (w/ racing seat as most do), a house of the dead 2 player game, svc chaos, pool (not an arcade game), and i forgot the others if there are any others (maybe air hockey or something)...only think there are one or two other things that i left out if any...not a very good place to play...i was just playing b/c i was waitin for some friends to get to the bowling alley, heh[/quote]

I hear ya. I was just looking for a new arcade to go to. The only one I ever seem to go to is Crabtree because they have Thrid Strike for a quater

cool...3s for a quarter? nice! :D

but yea, you can also play for free at home, but for competitions/better feel for the game, i guess a quarter aint bad :)

SNK "Samurai Shodown" series is #1 best Fighting game i ever played. I'll pickup Samurai Shodown 5 whenever it come out next year ;)

I been waiting too too too long for this game hit US SHORE !!

[quote name='Masterkyo']SNK "Samurai Shodown" series is #1 best Fighting game i ever played. I'll pickup Samurai Shodown 5 whenever it come out next year ;)

I been waiting too too too long for this game hit US SHORE !![/quote]

I wont say its the number one series( FF takes that title) but I will say that I am anticipating the release of this game as well.

fye will be carrying the game so you could buy a couple of games from EB (see the FYE trade in tropic) for about $20 and trade them for SvC.

Personally I'd get the 'PC version' or wait for a drastic price drop.

bread's done
Back