SW Force Unleashed 2 (PC) Pre-order Amazon $29.99 (FS)

turls

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
EDIT: Up to $39.99 now.

GfW title (doubt if it has achievements but I haven't heard), coming out the same time as the other versions. When you have some ports coming out for $60 and this one is half price, you wonder what is going on, but its probably worth pre-ordering in case the price changes.

The original didn't even have a PC version until the Sith Edition and they it was supposedly a crappy port.

http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-For..._6?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1277137430&sr=8-6

Last edited by a moderator:
I too came from the front page and saw this in recent forum posts. I am disappoint. :(

I'd rather wait for this price to roll around on a console. Would the OP please add PC to the title? Thanks.

I'm worried about the PC port quality (or the lack thereof) since the first one was terribad.

Also, could a mod please modify the title to say PC? Thanks.

I don't think there is any evidence that this is/isn't a port. I don't see Aspyr associated with it anywhere so that's definitely a plus.

I'm all for descriptive titles, and constantly get slammed when I complain about some Xbox deal that requires live (as though I'm supposed to somehow intrinsically know). But s/he DID put it in the title with the icon.

[quote name='Mafiacrooks']I just wasted 1 minute of my life loading this page in my mobile phone.....only to find out its PC only, put PC in the title as a favor for people who visit CAG in their mobile devices.

Thanks in Advance.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']I too came from the front page and saw this in recent forum posts. I am disappoint. :(

I'd rather wait for this price to roll around on a console. Would the OP please add PC to the title? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Keirnoth']I'm worried about the PC port quality (or the lack thereof) since the first one was terribad.

Also, could a mod please modify the title to say PC? Thanks.[/QUOTE]Fixed.

Not that I'm opposed to making it more descriptive, but seriously, why do I get insulted by 12 people for wanting it to say "Gold Only" for deals that require Gold, but this gets changed? :cry:

[quote name='Vader582']Thank you.
Unbelievable it took a Mod to edit the title...[/QUOTE]

Not any more unbelievable than people that can't just use the icon. I guess the icons serve no purpose then.

[quote name='turls']Not any more unbelievable than people that can't just use the icon. I guess the icons serve no purpose then.[/QUOTE]

There are no icons on the mobile site. =p

I saw that mobile site once, but unless a mobile site has full functionality more or less, I just use the regular one.

[quote name='Izod517']There are no icons on the mobile site. =p[/QUOTE]

Should I make ever post I make 140 characters or less for Twitter as well? I don't care how "nicely" its asked about I'm not going to run a mobile phone emulator to verify every post I make is good enough for the mobile users.

:lol: :whistle2:D

Like I said, I've viewed the site moble-y before, but forced it to go to the real site.

Hee hee...wasn't someone doing Shakespeare by Twitter or something hilarious?

You can substitute every post in this thread that says "why didn't you put PC in the title" with "I wish this was for 360/Wii/PS3" -- you get one or the other in every PC thread -- either way just the fact they have the time to make the worthless posts that contribute zero to the thread makes me unlikely to waste one iota of time catering to their whims. And if they are on mobile it makes even less sense they waste the time to hunt and peck on a crappy screen keyboard.

If this was the first time maybe, but it gets real old.

Oh, and by the way, deal is still alive, I saw it as high as #8 on Amazon sales but it has fallen now to #73 in PC Adventure games.

[quote name='turls']Not any more unbelievable than people that can't just use the icon. I guess the icons serve no purpose then.[/QUOTE]
After reading the rest of your posts in this thread, you've chosen your CAG avatar well.

[quote name='turls']You can substitute every post in this thread that says "why didn't you put PC in the title" with "I wish this was for 360/Wii/PS3" -- you get one or the other in every PC thread -- either way just the fact they have the time to make the worthless posts that contribute zero to the thread makes me unlikely to waste one iota of time catering to their whims.[/quote]

Well, and like I asked earlier-why did this get edited, yet 12 people jump down my throat when I go into an Xbox thread and ask if they could put "requires Gold" in the title? They always rudely claim ALL DEALS REQUIRE GOLD! Yet that's not true, and I don't want to have to click through to find out.

I'm all for descriptive titles, but geez, I get insulted left and right for wanting that, IMO a totally obvious thing to have in your title, but here it's fine to demand more info when in fact the info is already in the title in a different form...

[quote name='Vader582']After reading the rest of your posts in this thread, you've chosen your CAG avatar well.[/QUOTE]

Yet another post full of contribution from you.

[quote name='turls']Yet another post full of contribution from you.[/QUOTE]
You continue eh?
You sabotage your own thread by not complying with reasonable, simple requests and then complain about other folks' contributions to the thread? That's rich.:lol:
Aren't you the internet badass?:applause:

Doh! I think they may have corrected their probably pricing mistake. It's up to $40...

And unfortunately between the NINETY OTHER GAMES I've bought this month thanks to CAG, I forgot to pre order...

Oh well, I'd still want to know about whether there's activation and if it runs okay before buying anyway.

That was a slow price correction for Amazon. It had to be on the radar with where it was on the sales charts for a while.

[quote name='Vader582']You sabotage your own thread by not complying with reasonable, simple requests
[/QUOTE]

The same as I don't "comply" with my 2 year old's whims if they are unjustified even if he says "pease". Lot of entitlement attitude here lately.

bread's done
Back