~~!~~ Swag Bucks.com $300+ earned in Amazon GCs from using a simple search engine!!!

woohoo finally z-listed on lockerz. if you ask me, the easiest way to get invites is post a small status update about it on your facebook. my friends came flocking to me 5-6 at a time about free stuff...

holy crap some great games are coming out in the next month and a half! I just spent all my giftcards of uncharted 2 too!

anyways, if you're short for cash for upcoming games this season, give swagbucks a run! amazon.com giftcards are amazing!

can it be swagbucks tiem nao? back up to the top. havn't bumped in a while! swagbucks cash is still flowing in smoothly. if you also like free amazon giftcards (cash) JOIN SWAGBUCKS NOW! easiest money you could ever game...seriously...

havn't bumped in a while! time to get back onto the swagbucks bandwagon! Here were my latest nets with my swagbucks:

Uncharted 2
Batman: AA for PS3 during black friday lightning deals

still looking for good deals on a crack in time and god of war collection

BUMP! if ya havnt watch the frog princess (new disney movie) go for it. reminds me of my good ol childhood times. its a great movie. meanwhile, ill be catching the avatar premier tonight xD

BUMP! HUGE WIN on Craigslist today.

Uncharted 2
Lego Rock Band
Saboteur
Ratchet & Clank A Crack In Time
MX vs ATV Reflex
Little Big Planet Game of the Year

all for $80. best part of it all was that 5 of the games were still in their shrink wrap! bwahaha so awesome...

bump! thanks for all the help guys! my thread's really been around for a while now cause of you. If you have any questions feel free to ask me anything :p

another day another quiz (or two)...anyways. new ff13 traielr is out in english featuring my hands by leona lewis. shit made me hard.

bread's done
Back