~~!~~ Swag Bucks.com $300+ earned in Amazon GCs from using a simple search engine!!!

Daily bump! received 2 more giftcards recently. Referrals have started to slow down a bit cause cag is getting saturated with swagbucks users now. Glad everyone is doing well!

Havn't bumped in days! Been so busy lately I havn't been able to play any games at all. Anywho, I'm at 15 bucks. Hopefully I'll make 25 or 30 by end of the night! Thanks for all the help guys. If you havn't tried out swagbucks yet, give it a go. You can't lose anything from it. If you have any questions, drop by here!

SUN GOD FESTIVAL!!! those of you in the San Diego areas may know this very well. Today is the day of UCSD's biggest concert of the year. I'm estimating 18000 people are on campus right now getting straight up hammered. Ah well...while everyone is having fun, I have to go to class :[

Try out swagbucks while your at it! Happy Sun God!

badum bump!!!!!! CAG Gameshare group is off to a hit!

Anywho, SWAG BUCKS! Give it a go if you havn't tried it out. I'm already back up to $25 in giftcards. Theres nothing to lose, give it a go!

BUMP! I'M BACK! anyone miss me? I kinda went away and got lazy at bumping my thread. But since I've been gone, I've recieved my z5500 speakers (around $300) from using swagbucks. my 5 xbox controllers and GPS from frequentshoppers showed up. I'm still going very strong on swagbucks and have accumulated about $30 in cards right now. A bunch of new prizes have been released since I've bumped, including paypal cash!

On other news, I still need 3 referrals for yourfreeistuff.com so if you want gamefly or netflix for first two months, I'd be willing to pay you $20 for being my referral. We can handle this through iTrader credit too (if that still works?).

ALSO ALSO! some new things have popped up about lockerz.com and people seem to actually be recieving prizes like Wiis, iTouches, games, etc. Look around and see what other people have on this website. Supposedly its owned by a former executive of Amazon.com. Prizes are expected to comeback into stock on friday. My guess is that its gonna have JACKED up point prices since the recent influx of people. But anyways. If you'd like an invite, PM me your email and I'd be happy to hook you up with one!

daily bump! still giving out lockerz invites, PM me. swagbucks is back up and kicking for me. also: yourfreeistuff up for trades!

[quote name='ChoCoBoI']bump! my friend won 250 pts the other night, but accidently didn't sign up under me. :[ no 250 pts for me...[/QUOTE]
wait wait wait how did he get 250 points? i get like 5 a day?

and are the amazon cards stackable?

Yes amazon cards are stackable. Each $5 giftcard is a code that can be added to your amazon account and used on anything in the website.. As for 250 points in one day, holy crap no way? Unless it was on friday, where they usually give out megaswag bucks which are higher denominations for prizes. at most i've won 20 in one search.

good morning cag! nothing like a cloudy day with bipolar sunniness! thanks for the people who signed up under me in swagbucks! i hope yall make munnies like i do. as for new, ill be working in my lab with dangerous chemicals! mmm....toluene and ethanol...

questions comment? leave em here. still got lockerz invites, and still looking for TraInn referrals!

this place is so flooded with lockerz invites. im so doubtful of this website now. prizes restock tomorrow and im about 80% sure they will be like 5 times the current prices and will still sellout quickly. or the pirzes suck.

BUMP! lockerz has restocked with prizes and theyre more expensive now and also fresh out once again. they should be restocking all day with stuff, but good luck getting ahold of them.

BUMP! thanks for all the help guys! hope some of you got some cool prizes from lockerz last night when they were totally overloaded with refreshers. im still in the market for people into yourfreeistuff referrals.

BUMPING! I hate...midterms. Thanks for the help to those who joined up under me. I'm still in need of 3 more referrals. Give me a shout!

On a side note: who else here is excited for a PS3 Slim announcement. This could mean a drop in price for the fats. Rumors also have it that BC might be coming back. We all know how bad Sony is at keeping secrets...

ps3 slim announced at $300. the awaited slim/price cut has finally come! anywho, thanks for the swagbucks help! if youre looking for a good way to try out new games on your ps3 or xbox, gamefly is the way to go. if you sign up through gamefly on my yourfreeistuff link, id be happy to pay you $20 via paypal for it.

Aite! I've decided to try and get z-listed on lockerz.com. So here's the gist, the 20th person to accept my invite will get a $5 amazon giftcard! just throw me a PM.

While you're at it, give swagbucks a try if ya havn't.

Oh...also, i currently have 6 friends under me already. So 14 more to go!

BUMP! anyone interested in joining my longterm gameshare group for ps3? we had a person drop out and we're looking for a replacement. itll be a $20 PSN card investment. we meet once a month to vote on games. also, games that we've already purchased will kinda be out of the vote, but any upcoming new games or games we've already havnt purchased are up for grabs. PM ME!

bumping! holy crap...i've learned something quite disturbing this week on vacation. after staying at the hyatt, the marriot, and finally a holiday inn, i've learned that the more expensive a hotel, the more features you have to pay for. although the hyatt and marriot both were 4 star hotels with excellent rooms, you have to pay for internet. but then you go to a cheaper hotel like holiday inn, you get free breakfast and free internet. granted...the bathroom is a lil run down its way more comfortable than those expensive hotels. lesson: go for the cheaper hotels, you'll like it more.

id like to buy a bump! so...ECA decided to destroy the %10 off games amazon perk for now, which leaves me paying more for uncharted 2...damn. anyways! give swagbucks a run! their facebook just hit 100k fans! check it out for a swagcode (expires 2PM PST)

bump bump bump! just won 4 swagbucks! woohoo! if ya havn't heard, swagbucks is the word! you really have nothing to lose doing it. any questions? comments? complaints? im here for you!

lolbump. i've been rock climbing too much lately and my hands have turned into sand paper. now i have HUGE gamer muscles for button mashing :D

PS: UNCHARTED 2 IS FREAKING AWESOME!

bread's done
Back