Switch 249.99 at Heb June 8-10

Ehh HEB Plus clears out stock of consoles quick. They don’t sell a lot so I wouldn’t say it is a hint of anytbing really. They sold the 3DS for $99 on Black Friday 2011 even after the $169 price cut in July.

New Switch bundle imminent?
Nah, HEB just has great sales on consoles a la the $299 PS4 Pro back in March.

Heads up for anyone without a local HEB (as I'm fairly sure this is a mostly southern chain), you can PM this at BB through chat if you give them an area code local to an HEB (such as Houston) and then once you're past the 'watchdog' portion of their prompts, you can have it shipped anywhere. Not sure if this is a lowest price, but certainly seems like a good price since Nintendo hardware doesn't go on sale.

Stopped by the biggest HEB in town on my way to work. The electronics section was closed and there was a sign that said the Switch was $299.99 and I did not see any in stock from behind the scissor gate blocking the electronics section. Was there an advertising for this somewhere?

Just got the last one at the HEB on Blanco and 1604. No signs, no advertising, none on the shelves, but the price is $249.99 at the register.

Stopped by the biggest HEB in town on my way to work. The electronics section was closed and there was a sign that said the Switch was $299.99 and I did not see any in stock from behind the scissor gate blocking the electronics section. Was there an advertising for this somewhere?
it was a partner event that runs for 3 days

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back