Take a quiz get free halo 4 dlc!!!!!!

What codes do you get? And can I possibly have one because i have missed out on ALL the DLC.

Thanks for any help.

FddFI.jpg

That's 12/5/12 at midnight PST

[quote name='nedstark']If anyone wants to trade I have one xtra code Ill trade for a disney dmr code or a digital copy code[/QUOTE]
DMR meaning disney movie rewards? I have a lion king code, is that one you haven't redeemed?

[quote name='r3dreck']What's the subject of the emails?[/QUOTE]

Something with Hayley Adams. It just says I won a skin set, not which one. Im gonna hold onto my code (unless someone wants to buy it from me????;))

[quote name='maggot_alchemist']Still havent gotten my email. ._.[/QUOTE]

You're not alone. Still waiting on mine.

Got it, don't play Halo anyone for a trade?
---------------------------------------------------------
Email Details:
---------------------------------------------------------
Hayley Adam
Subject is:
V Energy Halo Comp
Email:
Congratulations! You have won a Halo 4 Armour Set Skin courtesy of www.facebook.com/venergyaustralia. The code to redeem your prize is xxx-xxxx-xxx-xxxxx-xx.

We hope you enjoy Halo 4 and your prize.

Sincerely,

V Energy Drink Australia

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ZeroEarth']I'll trade my Gungir Pulse Armor Set for any other armors if anyone is willing to trade?[/QUOTE]

Ill trade you the forest armor if you still have it?

Anyone wanna trade their code (Gungir pulse) for a Bulletproof Emblem and WarGames Dashboard Premium Theme (from 7-11 promo) , PM me. I also have the Locust Helmet.

My email says Congrats you won a Halo Helmet Skin so i they are just giving some people the helmet and some the armor set

I have 1x Gungir Pulse armor and 2x Deadeye Helmet if anyone has any other Halo codes to trade (or Paypal). Specifically looking for Male Gold XBL Avatar armor, Halo 4 skins like Web or Oceanic, or premium themes.

I just got the code for this. It said I already used this code as well. A few hours before this I got a message from XBOX Live! with a code for Halo 4 Specialization. It gave me 8 more Specialization to select instead of 2. I think the code I got from this is the same code I just got from XBOX Live!

I have 2 of these codes I might part with for other DLC. I would be interested in any pre-order dlc for Borderlands 2 & Halo 4. I will also throw in some Banshee Avatar Prop codes for free if you want some.

[quote name='AmyGrrl']I have 2 of these codes I might part with for other DLC. I would be interested in any pre-order dlc for Borderlands 2, Halo 4 and maybe Assassin's Creed 3. I will also throw in some Banshee Avatar Prop codes for free if you want some.[/QUOTE]

Hey AmyGrrl, all the AC3 preorder stuff will be released to the public while bundled with other story/MP DLCs, for example tomorrow, season pass holders get Lost Mayan Ruins, Ghost of War, Dangerous Secret, Captain of the Aquila uniform and traditional Colonial Assassin outfit for free, plus Redcoat and Sharpshooter for MP too. So I wouldn't waste it on AC3 if you already have or planning to get the season pass.

Ah crap, just my luck! I'll have started work when this is back up and I don't think it's going to last the 10 hours I'm away before the codes are gone.

If anyone's interested in trading the Deadeye helmet (preferred trade) or Gungir Pulse armour code for either Green or Red Warrior avatar armour, or simply entering on my behalf out of kindness, let me know. Thanks.

bread's done
Back