Take a quiz get free halo 4 dlc!!!!!!

I did it earlier today, about 220 codes left at the time.

I googled some images for the items being given out and I'm still not sure what these prizes look like, since it seems there are a lot of customizations available. I admit I don't own Halo 4, but I bought it for my brother for Xmas and am picking up the codes for him when he gets it. So far it seems the Gungnir armor and deadeye helmets have been won. Does each armor have its own designated skin, or is that a customizable feature? And as for the helmets, can you put the deadeye helmet with any armor (in other words, is it compatible with the Gungnir armor?)

[quote name='BayonetOfRetrobution']It's not working for me. When I enter the answers it gives me blank. I'm on smartphone.[/QUOTE]

Yep had the same problem had to use desktop to get it to work.

[quote name='Mars A7X']Nice i got gungnir armor :)[/QUOTE]

The thing is, it doesn't give you the code automatically...mine said to wait a week or two.

wtf, I had the page open with the counter, I refreshed it last night and it still said like 22 hours then, and now I come in in the morning and find not only was that a lie, they're all gone again, I'm gonna have to sue now.

[quote name='JaredFrost']wtf, I had the page open with the counter, I refreshed it last night and it still said like 22 hours then, and now I come in in the morning and find not only was that a lie, they're all gone again, I'm gonna have to sue now.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, same here last night at around 6 it said there was still 1 day and some hours left so I figured it wouldn't be until around 8. I can't believe they did it earlier.

[quote name='JaredFrost']wtf, I had the page open with the counter, I refreshed it last night and it still said like 22 hours then, and now I come in in the morning and find not only was that a lie, they're all gone again, I'm gonna have to sue now.[/QUOTE]

Yep I figured from the counter it was going to unlock tonight at midnight but the counter was off at least 24 hrs!

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']Me and my brother never got are codes... WTH?[/QUOTE]

It said it would be emailed in the future, it was either 10 or 14 days.

i guess they are all done? before it had a countdown but its says its over now?

[quote name='Pluto412']f**k me i missed it today :/ oh well hope i get it next week[/QUOTE]

i think there wont be "next week"

[quote name='ugojj1818']i guess they are all done? before it had a countdown but its says its over now?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Johnny The Machine']i think there wont be "next week"[/QUOTE]

dam well if there isn't a next week then i didn't really get anything good out of this one got deadeye which i had already :/

[quote name='Pluto412']f**k me i missed it today :/ oh well hope i get it next week[/QUOTE]

The countdown clock I was seeing would have taken it to Midnight Central time (8 hours 15 min. from now) here in the U.S.

You didn't miss anything. They have just updated the app. with 'SORRY, ALL HALO 4 DLC CODES HAVE BEEN WON'.

[quote name='Ruuku1012']I got a code but it was already used. Silly.[/QUOTE]

I know what you mean I waited a whole week.... just to get a used code.
Hows that for some cold *** coal in your stocking.

Wow! I just replied to the e-mail they gave me with the code that said it was already used. I got a reply back in a minute with a new code. I redeemed it for the Deadeye Helmet.

I have an extra code for the Deadeye Helmet to trade now. I'm interested in other Halo 4 per-order DLC.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='AmyGrrl']Wow! I just replied to the e-mail they gave me with the code that said it was already used. I got a reply back in a minute with a new code. I redeemed it for the Deadeye Helmet.

I have an extra code for the Deadeye Helmet to trade now. I'm interested in other Halo 4 per-order DLC.[/QUOTE]

No F'N way!?! Seriously! I thought it was an autogen email. Your telling me that there's a real person on the end of that email. Im going to try, because the code they sent was used.

update:
IT F'N worked.
I actually got a reply almost instantly

Thanks AmyGrrl

I was about to roll over and give up
My way of paying it forward so to speak
Red Halo4 Avatar code: 4F99R-H6PHX-R2MDF-YPTWH-7VV3Z female

I got the email and the code was used. So I got pissed and (like a dumbass) deleted it. Can someone please provide me with the email that I need to reply to?

Code:
> From: [email protected]
> To: [email protected]
> Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 00:50:48 -0500
> Subject: V Energy Halo Comp
> 
> Dear Name,
>  
>  Congratulations! You have won a Halo Helmet Skin courtesy of  www.facebook.com/venergyaustralia. The code to redeem your prize is XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX.
>  
> We hope you enjoy Halo 4 and your prize.
>  
> Sincerely,
>  
> V Energy Drink Australia
> 
> ______________________________________________________________________
>  This email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is  addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential  or otherwise protected from disclosure.  Dissemination, distribution or  copying of this e-mail or the information herein by anyone other than  the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for  delivering the message to the intended recipient, is prohibited.  If you  have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by  calling our Help Desk at (212)590-7600, or e-mail to  [email protected].
> ______________________________________________________________________

Faaah, I missed it again!!!!!!!!! :(

This sucks, the DLC is set to one account, the free skins go like hotcakes. Why does the world go against me!?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='xtoxicxrarrz']My code didn't work... It said it was already used. :([/QUOTE]

reply back to them saying it was allready used they probably will send u another

bread's done
Back