Tales of the Abyss Tokunaga plush + contest.

brianmoy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
311 (100%)
I'm surprised I didn't see this listed yet.

Get a free ($5 for shipping) plush figure of the stuffed toy carried by Anise Tatlin in Tales of the Abyss. Also enter the contest to win the plush plus 4 additional heads. You can do one or the other or both. :)

Note: offers void in Pennsylvania, Maine and Ohio.

-----

http://tales.namco.com/abyss/contest_main.php

[FONT=verdana,arial,sans-serif! important]Two ways to get your very own Tokunaga!

We've come up with a promotion that'll have you smiling ear-to-ear! You could be carrying around one of the warmest, fuzziest, cutest weapons ever in 2 easy ways. You can either enter for your chance to win your very own set of a Tokunaga head and body plus 4 additional interchangeable heads or send in for your very own Tokunaga head and body. Plus-while supplies last-you get a *bonus* head for free! [/FONT]
clear.gif
clear.gif
For more info!

You can always just print out the pdf to mail in to get the $5 plush. Says while supplies last, you get a "bonus" head for free. I'm getting my check out today. While supplies last, if they're out then they will mail it back to you.

I was posting mainly to tell about the $5 shipped plush.

[quote name='brianmoy']You can always just print out the pdf to mail in to get the $5 plush. Says while supplies last, you get a "bonus" head for free. I'm getting my check out today. While supplies last, if they're out then they will mail it back to you.

I was posting mainly to tell about the $5 shipped plush.[/QUOTE]
the $5 plush is also void in those states.

[quote name='62t']the $5 plush is also void in those states.[/quote]

I just noticed that myself. Sorry all. :cry: I'll update the OP.

bread's done
Back