Tales of Xillia Collector's Edition

canuckcollector

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
271393_LELG.jpg

http://www.ebgames.ca/ps3/games/tales-of-xillia-collectors-edition/316487

Not really a deal, but probably worth a thread. It's up in the ebgames website now. No sign of the collector's edition at amazon, FS, and BB yet.

Update. amazon.ca pre-order is up now.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='lowlowgoodprice']i dont get it ... why everyone such a huge fan ? they always english dub and it usually makes teh game terrible D: but this time i hear its better than most[/QUOTE]
I suppose it's mostly a matter of opinion. I enjoy the Tales games and I have for a long while, still have Graces F sealed and waiting for when it comes up from my backlog. The dub is something inevitable for me, I guess. I don't speak or read Japanese, as is the case for many, so a game from a series they enjoy usually builds excitement.

Just wondering if anyone knows for sure. Just got an e-mail from ebgames stating that Project X Zone: Limited edition is their exclusive. I thought this was a limited first edition run for all retailers. Is eb just blowing smoke or is it only available there?

Предлагаем Вашему вниманию: продаются участки в Некрасовском дешево.

Предлагаем Вашему вниманию: купить дом в Некрасовском со скидками.

[quote name='Rastafari']Just wondering if anyone knows for sure. Just got an e-mail from ebgames stating that Project X Zone: Limited edition is there exclusive. I thought this was a limited first edition run for all retailers. Is eb just blowing smoke or is it only available there?[/QUOTE]

I believe videogameplus.ca is doing the project x zone Limited edition, but I think it's cause they make deals with distributors. They also got their hands on the Store Exclusive Neptunia Victory Limited Edition available from the NISA online store.

Предлагаем Вашему вниманию: стройка в Ярославской области дешево.

Alright... time to clear things up.

ALL versions will be upgraded to the "limited" edition. There is no "regular" edition (for first print anyway).
The game only includes original Japanese voices, and subtitles of course. No dub discussion necessary.

Anyone wanting one needs to act quick. Each store has a specific amount allocated, and once those are sold, they're done. My local store's only got one left; don't dillydally.

[quote name='QuagsireQing']Anyone wanting one needs to act quick. Each store has a specific amount allocated, and once those are sold, they're done. My local store's only got one left; don't dillydally.[/QUOTE]

Maybe you can specify what is your store so that others in the same area can take advantage ^_____^

My store doesn't even have the regular edition anymore hahaha. Chances Namdai rethinks localizing more of their JP only games now?

[quote name='VetraX']My store doesn't even have the regular edition anymore hahaha. Chances Namdai rethinks localizing more of their JP only games now?[/QUOTE]

Doesn't really make sense. If you want, you can just order from amazon.ca.
It's still up at a $10 discount :D

[quote name='telepathy']amazon link dead now. Hope people got in when it was open.

(I really hope this isn't being overprinted, and becomes Diablo III)[/QUOTE]

I have a feeling it is. No sooner than it goes out of stock at one place it pops up somewhere else. It sucks that the USA edition doesn't have a hard limit.

[quote name='Trogdor469']I have a feeling it is. No sooner than it goes out of stock at one place it pops up somewhere else. It sucks that the USA edition doesn't have a hard limit.[/QUOTE]

It really seems that way. Now FS and BB are taking the preorder too.

futureshop.ca
Bestbuy.ca

Sold out again. I guess everyone gets an allotment of 200 or something?
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \

Looks like the CE is back in stock on Amazon, for anyone who's interested.

Edit: Er, I did a thread search and didn't realize this was in the Canada regional forums. It's back in stock for the U.S. site.

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/05/30/tales-of-xillia-limited-edition-announced-for-u-s/

Namco Bandai have announced a limited edition for Tales of Xillia which will be available at all U.S. and Canadian retailers for $60. The limited edition was introduced in light of the strong response to the Tales of Xillia collector’s edition, Namco say.

The limited edition of Tales of Xillia will come with the game, exclusive collectable character profile booklet, music CD and two DLC costumes. It will be limited to the game’s first-print run.

If you’ve already pre-ordered the game, you will be automatically upgraded to the limited edition of Tales of Xillia. The game will be released on August 6th in North America.

Huh? They're both coming with different exclusive soundtracks? Something tells me to not be surprised if the soundtracks are 4 tracks each...

[quote name='ragnar14']Huh? They're both coming with different exclusive soundtracks? Something tells me to not be surprised if the soundtracks are 4 tracks each...[/QUOTE]
“The costumes, character profile booklet and music cd are exclusive to the Limited Edition, while the Milla Maxwell figure, art book and music selection CD are exclusive to the Collector’s Edition.”

Limited Edition gets 2 DLC, character booklet, & full music cd
Collector's Edition gets NO DLC, artbook, incomplete "music selection" cd, & statue

How many is in this even more limited edition (ce not limited? =( )? I am not happy they pulled this stunt. It all should be in the ce.

Honestly I'll be trouncing the collectors edition down to my local eb as a return to buy a regular edition if the artbook isn't impressive watching the unboxing video beforehand.

Tales of Xillia Collector's Edition back in stock on BB & FS

Quantity Remaining:
BB = 0
FS = 0

Edit: Sold Out

I think Namdai's made sure that anyone who's wanted one, now has one pre-ordered. Personally, yeah I think it's great for fans and collectors alike, but I also think they're getting a bit cocky with the number of units they've allocated across the region.

Back in stock on FS/BB with 1 stock available for both as of 9:15pm EDT.

My copy said it's been shipped~ I thought the released date was next week. Well I'm not complaining :p

bread's done
Back