Tales of Xillia Collector's Edition

canuckcollector

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
271393_LELG.jpg

http://www.ebgames.ca/ps3/games/tales-of-xillia-collectors-edition/316487

Not really a deal, but probably worth a thread. It's up in the ebgames website now. No sign of the collector's edition at amazon, FS, and BB yet.

Update. amazon.ca pre-order is up now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I got an email from EB on Thursday. The release date is Tuesday and Monday is a holiday, so that sounds about right.

Darn. I forgot Monday is Civic Day. Now I have to wait another day. I hope the package doesn't get damage.

For those of you interested in what it looks like:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1N1q4_DC1Y[/media]

The LE soundtrack includes basically the same number of tracks, albeit in the slip packaging, rather than the crystal CD case. I'm a little disappointed in the artbook's size. The figure is really where the extra $40 counts.

I might switch for the LE actually. That money could go to some better use this holiday, with all the games coming out then.

Oh I thought the game comes out on the 10th. Even with the holiday, isn't it a bit too too early?

Opps went though more pages and noticed they're saying the game is released on the 6th. :p Guess I've been tricked (don't remember where I saw the 10th release date). But Yay earlier release dates!

And a day before Pikmin 3 arrived.  Funny how that works.  Ah well, my backlog is such that I tend not to get to most of my games for months, or more than a year.

Got mines and in perfect condition. I was worried that it would be damaged during shipping.

Has EB Games not received the CE yet?

I got mine from Future Shop last week but still no call from EB Games.
Mine was there launch day. They actually had them the week before, as they showed me but weren't able to sell it to me until the release on Tuesday

So maybe it's only my branch which hasn't received them?

What can I do with the 5$ deposit? Get it back or use it as credit? I'd call but they're closed now. Thanks.

bread's done
Back