Tallahassee CAGs

So yeah, there's a green xbox s controller at Sears and it's $7.98. I don't need one but I'm sure someone in tally would want it.

Bump I guess even though it's not needed.

Went to TRU today, and I saw several Syphon Filters for PSP $9.98. Grabbed one myself since I've heard nothing but good things.

Just picked up my copy of Guitar Hero 3 for 360, Games 4 Less is selling it now if anyone else is intersted. But I didn't see any with a guitar (I picked up the game only).

I get pretty good deals in town from all over actually. We should set up a meet, somewhere for lunch perhaps.

hey room! just moved to tally! can someone please give me the 411 to find some PS3 deals?? Any in-store online coupon combos would be great!! thanks!

Anybody know if the Rock Band 2 street date has been broken anywhere in town? I'm going to check K-Mart and Games4Less on the way home (since I live down the parkway) and I will report back.

I just picked up my copy of Star Wars Force Unleashed at Games 4 Less, they didin't have any copies of Rock Band 2.

Hello I'm also from currently in Tallahassee,

seems to be little to few Gamers that are involved with XNA around here

It's been a long time since anyone's posted here, but I hope that doesn't mean that no one on CAG is in Tallahassee!

Just an update, it looks like at least the Blockbusters on Tennessee/Call Street (near FSU) and the one on Apalachee Parkway (same plaza as the Office Depot & Best Buy, near Gov Sq Mall) have closed down for good. The one near FSU didn't have any BBV signage or anything, although the one near the Governor's Mall still had the BBV stuff up.

As for the one on US 90 near I-10 on the east side of Tallahassee (I think near Kraft Nissan?), I drove by pretty quickly and didn't get a good look but it seemed to still be open.

Kinda disappointed. The BBV near FSU had decent stuff. Their biggest problem was that they seemed to always have the same stuff. They had the same stuff there last October that they had in this past May, at the same prices.

Former Tally resident here... I am hoping to move back sometime.. Well as soon as I can get a transfer there or nearby.

As far as Games4Less goes. The owners and employees are great people. I used to work there back in the day when they first opened. When they first opened they were the cheapest in town. New games were 5-10 bucks cheaper than EB games (Pre-GameStop), that was until PS1 games dropped 10 bucks. Then they matched the prices. Last time I was there they had an enormous amount of retro games and systems.

Their employees are actually gamers who love the games they sell. If you ask for their honest opinion of a game they would give it. This has always been encouraged by George and his wife. This is why, if I know I am going back home to see my family/visit friends, I save my game purchases here in Texas for Games4Less. Though I'm not big on retro gaming any more, they still have a large selection of new games also.

Bumping this thread for tally Cags. That walmart deal on 26' inch TV's was a breeze here in Tally. Went to the Walmart on N. Monroe Street, grabbed 2 and Walked out. Seems like there arent too many CAGS here so deals like this are easy.

bread's done
Back