Tampa Bay Area CAGs...

leadfootedfool

CAGiversary!
How about a thread for those in the Tampa Bay area. Should save looking through massive amounts of threads when you want to pick up a quick game in the Tampa Bay area.

Deals I've found

Polarium 7.48 (10 or so copies left) at the Target at Dale Mabry and 275

Meteos 7.48 (piles, more than 15 left) at the Target at Dale Mabry and Ehrlich/Bearss

Don't know if its of interest to anyone but I was at the Toys R Us at the Grove mall at wesley chapel and they had the Zelda Wii U bundle. I grabbed one, and they started off with six but by the time I was walking out they only had 3 left. If anyone is looking for one might be worth calling to see if they still have any.

Anyone have any experience with Gametrades out in Port Richey? My kids have Skylanders and I would like to trade them for some Disney Infinity characters.

Anyone have any luck with the current Gamestop 75% off PS2 games? Most of the stores I've checked have been pretty cleaned out

Bj's on Commerce Palms Blvd in Tampa has a lot of games marked down to $9.99 and decent amount around $15 as well. Mostly 360 and PS3 stuff but also some Wii and Wii u and ds and 3ds. Saw Black ops 2 for both systems for $10 along with Batman arkham origins.

Bj's on Commerce Palms Blvd in Tampa has a lot of games marked down to $9.99 and decent amount around $15 as well. Mostly 360 and PS3 stuff but also some Wii and Wii u and ds and 3ds. Saw Black ops 2 for both systems for $10 along with Batman arkham origins.
I went on Sunday and they were wiped clean. I wanted to pick up Arkham Origins for a fellow CAG. The only true 3DS game left was Lego City Undercover, which I grabbed.

I went to the BJ's in Sarasota on Saturday and they were loaded.. probably all gone by now.

Possible YMMV but Sams Club in Port Richey had Link Between Worlds 3ds for $22.71.  Not sure if the price would be the same at the other stores.

Help! I'm lost!

I will be moving to the Sarasota area in July. I'm coming from New Hampshire and have never been south of Washington DC. This will be quite a change for me.

Firstly, am I even close to thinking this is near Tampa? Keep in mind that were I live now, the closest supermarket is 50 miles away so I'm not a good judge of "local." Is there a better CAG thread for me to visit?

Anyway, this is a work-related move and I will not know a single soul when I get there. Besides not knowing the best places to find cheap games down there, I'm wondering what my options for an ISP will be outside of Comcast. Is there anyone affordable with decent speeds and reliability? I don't need blazin' fast internet, but broadband is preferred. I've tried Yelp but keep finding web-designers instead of ISPs.

Thanks for any help, including sending me to the right thread if need be!

Anyone try the Target trade in deal?  I swung into the Hillsborough Super Target, and there was a line to do the trade in.  Didn't have time time, but I did hear that the transaction would have to be spent right there and then...in the electronics department.

Anyone try the Target trade in deal? I swung into the Hillsborough Super Target, and there was a line to do the trade in. Didn't have time time, but I did hear that the transaction would have to be spent right there and then...in the electronics department.
That is the way it is supposed to be done at the Targets in Florida due to not having the correct license. However, nothing in the system forces them to do so - the trade system kicks out a gift card, and then the policy is that they are to make you buy something with it right there. I was 50/50 today on whether that was enforced, first one made me buy something, second one did not (the fact that it was at the end of his shift may or may not have impacted that decision).

Technically, you should be able to buy anything in the store, but they ring you up in electronics. Have your items already picked out or buy something in electronics just over the total trade value to return later.

Did anyone happen to grab an extra pennied out copy of the Diablo III Reaper of Souls game guide from Gamestop?  I managed to miss it, and would trade locally 5-7 of my guides to 1 for a copy. PM me for a list.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, Tampa Bay CAGs...I have a BUNCH of penny game guides that I need out of the house but don't really want in the dumpster.

First one who PMs me and lines up a meet up by the Citrus Park mall inherits the entire collection for nothing.

Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon
Thor: God of Thunder
Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood
Gears of War 2
Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two

Fallout 3 Add-On Broken Steel & Point Lookout

Singularity
Fracture
Madworld
X-Men Origins: Wolverine Uncaged Edition
L.A. Noire
Killzone 3
Dead To Rights: Retribution
Red Steel
Dungeon Siege III
Kane & Lynch 2:Dogs Days
Dead Rising 2

Super Paper Mario

Spider-Man Web Of Shadows

Sonic Unleashed Wii/PS2

Dead Island Riptide

Little Big Planet 2
Injustice Gods Among US
The Sims Medieval
The Sims 3
Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine
Red Faction: Armageddon
Hunted: The Demon’s Forge
Dark Sector

Hey...know this thread has been quiet for some time, but I thought I would put this out there.

I have 4 sealed Xbox 360 games I'm not going to open or play.

The Darkness II

Dead Rising (the original)

Duke Nukem Forever

The Chronicles of Riddick" Assault on Dark Athena

$5 takes the lot.  Ideally meet somewhere near Citrus Park Mall.

bread's done
Back