Tank Tank Tank Wii U $20 Best Buy ($0 after @Gamer Coupon)

The problem with the b2g1 sales is that many stores have crappy used game selections. I can NEVER find 3 games. It really only works for those with very active stores.

Got my copy of T!T!T! in the mail today.  It was in a gigantic box that didn't even have enough tape to close it with no packing slip or padding.  They salty?  Because I think they salty.

Got my copy of T!T!T! in the mail today. It was in a gigantic box that didn't even have enough tape to close it with no packing slip or padding. They salty? Because I think they salty.
Mine came in a ginormous envelope. Game is surprisingly fun, which is always a nice surprise with freebies.

Got my mag in the mail! Yay, just got back from returning Tank and rebuying with coupon.

Looks like it has support for every controller type which is sweet!

The current base trade-in price at Best Buy is now $0.25. It was $4 on Tuesday. I was pretty shocked when I went in to trade in my extra copy of TTT and the clerk said I'd only get $0.40 as a trade-in. No thank you, went to GS, got $7.50 for it, used it towards a $10 PSN digital code.

I'd say jump on the GS TIV before they catch on.

Last edited by a moderator:
I picked one up today IN STORE.  No questions asked, coupon worked automatically.  I don't have a Wii U though...haha.  Hopefully the trade in bounces back.  If not, maybe I will sell here.

I bought it using the coupon today even though I don't have a Wii U, because you can't beat free. However, it didn't ring up properly, so the cashier put in a code to take $20 off, but I still had to pay the $1.40 tax.

I went to my local best buy for the U&S and noticed they had a Manager Markdown on Tank tank tank down to $15 so people cannot use the coupon

The deal is still going on went to my local BestBuy today and got the last copy and used the coupon with no problems. The cashier was super friendly and didn't even notice it came out free :)   

I scored one at our local BB easily. Scanned at $20, she scanned the gamers coupon on my phone, handed me the receipt, smiled and said looks like you got a free game!

Gonna have to go to BB to see if an employee can look this up in rss since the stock checker has been disabled on the website. Unfortunately, when this deal went live, I was only able to grab 1 copy via in store pick up and I secured a trade to Amazon for 2. Lol

Ugh fail, found a copy but just realized the magazine isnt sold instore anymore. Didnt seem nearly as worth it to subscribe when I rarely even shop at BB thanks to the new return policies

Ordered mine the day the thread was posted for in store pick up but just managed to go and pick it up today? What are we doing with this? Gamestop?

There's actually some available at the Best Buys near me. Going to stop on my way home from work and see if I can get lucky. This was actually the only launch title i wanted to play, but after poor reviews I decided it probably wouldn't be worth the money. I probably would have bit for $10-20 at some point down the road, but free is better still. I just hope they still have the magazine when I get there.

There's actually some available at the Best Buys near me. Going to stop on my way home from work and see if I can get lucky. This was actually the only launch title i wanted to play, but after poor reviews I decided it probably wouldn't be worth the money. I probably would have bit for $10-20 at some point down the road, but free is better still. I just hope they still have the magazine when I get there.
They won't. Pay attention.

Ordered mine the day the thread was posted for in store pick up but just managed to go and pick it up today? What are we doing with this? Gamestop?
Pfft - how about keeping it? I am going to give it a try at least. I hear it is some good local multiplayer fun.

I got mine from a friendly CAG who sent it to me in exchange for my useless (around here anyway) copy of the coupon from the magazine. So in the end I was able to make use of my GCU subscription for once and it finally paid for itself after 10 months.

klimb22 wrote:A bit harsh, no? I just popped in. I haven't been following this thread at all. So I need to subscribe to get it then? Can I subscribe to the digital version and get the coupon instantly?
nope, the ship has already sailed. unless you can find the coupons

Months from now, I'm going to be like "Why did I renew?" :cry:
It's $15 a year.

If you use even one coupon, the subscription will more than pay for itself.

If you preorder one game on the preorder promo list, the subscription will more than pay for itself.

If you take advantage of great TIVs/flips when they happen, the subscription will more than pay for itself.

If you don't do any of the above, you're out less than the cost of a cheap haircut.

I barely ever go to BB and my subscription has paid for itself multiple times over. Unless you don't have a B&M location within reasonable driving distance, you'd be a complete dumbass to not have one.

Has anyone still not received their physical magazine yet? I just called to get it replaced (since it never takes this long) and they said it should be here in three weeks. That should be of no help to me haha. The one magazine I would actually use and I don't get it... Looks like my Wii U will continue to have the same four games since launch!

Yeah, I know.  I'm done.  (Edit: Decided now it is better to clean it up as well to help get things back on topic.  Beating my head against a wall is never fun - I'm sure the other agree ;)).

I feel like I'm the only one that picked up the game to actually play it. It's a fun game.
I did too - but I haven't played it yet. I'm glad you like it. Hopefully tomorrow night me and the kids can give it a spin.

Still haven't received the actual magazine either. 

This shitty gamer club subscription i haven't used in a year finally comes useful and I don't get the magazine.

Does anyone else just throw it in the trash if the coupons aren't good that month? that's what i do.

Last edited:
Darn, I couldn't find a copy at the only Best Buy near me, to use my physical coupon on.

I was hoping to get my first Wii U game... My 8GB system is just collecting dust. :/

Fantastic. E-mail worked for one month. LAST month. No e-mail this month. Can get to the magazine through the tablet app, but the links to use the coupons from the app don't work and I never got the e-mail with the link to digital coupons. I don't have an issue with the deals that they offer. Some months there's nothing, but I really would have liked to have taken advantage of this one.

I feel like I'm the only one that picked up the game to actually play it. It's a fun game.
Believe it or not, I was excited that it dropped to $20 since it was the only game that I wanted for Wii U. My favorite magazine Games TM said that it was Dreamcast-era fun. Once I read that, I was sold.

Believe it or not, I was excited that it dropped to $20 since it was the only game that I wanted for Wii U. My favorite magazine Games TM said that it was Dreamcast-era fun. Once I read that, I was sold.
That's actually a really good description. It's not a great game, but it does have that arcade-y (duh, cause it was an arcade game) pick up and play sort of "fun" thing going for it. It's totally mindless, but for free, it's a decent deal. ;)

bread's done
Back