Target 20% off Destiny Trade-In Promotion and $20 Guaranteed for Select Titles

jvang117

CAGiversary!
Feedback
933 (100%)
Not everyone frequents the Target Thread, so I thought I might as well make a separate thread for Target's awesome current trade-in promo! (Mods, feel free to delete if repost.)

http://www.targettradeinprogram.com/ (click on red box labeled "20% Off Credit Towards Destiny!*!" for more information)

Here are the details of the promotion if you're too lazy to check yourself lol:

20% off Destiny Trade-In Promotion
Between 8/31/14 and 9/6/14 trade in eligible video games* and get the trade-in value PLUS 20% off Destiny AND get a guaranteed trade-in value on select hot titles. 20% off coupon will be valid 9/9 - 9/20/2014.

$20 Guaranteed Trade-in Value on the following select titles:

-Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox 360 & PlayStation 3)
-Titanfall (Xbox One & Xbox 360)
-Battlefield 4 (PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox 360 & PlayStation 3)
-Call of Duty: Ghosts (PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3)
-NBA 2K14 (PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3)
-Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag (PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3)

*To be eligible for the promotion, video game must be in the trade-in catalog. Offer valid in-store only in select Target mobile locations. Search below to find eligible stores.

All in all, if you have any copies of the above titles that you're looking to get rid of (*cough* mainly Call of Duty: Ghosts *cough*), now would be the time to do it if

a) you want Destiny for 20% off (even better with RedCard 5% off/employee discount 10% off)
b) don't like/have GameStop credit
c) don't like/have Best Buy credit / don't have GCU at Best Buy
d) (edited for post #21) don't like Walmart LOL

e) etc...

Thanks for reading and have a fine day :D

Last edited by a moderator:
20% off coupon and preorder wouldn't combine at electronics for me. Lady said they were both considered Target coupons... really? I paid for that coupon then. Headed right over to the service desk after my purchase and they said they should combine, and gave me my $5 gift card right there.

Heads up for anyone else with problems. If electronics isn't letting you have it, Try service. If not, get your dolla back :twoguns:

I went to Electronics at 8AM and nabbed the only PS4 Limited Edition they had. I used the pre-order card, 20% coupon, and 10% off Cartwheel.  The only hiccup was the 20% coupon, but they knocked the 20% off manually.

The things I'd note for anyone else dealing with this: The 20% coupon really isn't meant for the Limited Edition, so they're just being nice when they give you the override. The pre-order card will work with the coupon--any Team Member who says different is making up an excuse because they either don't know how the system works or think you're trying to cheat the system.

Yeah I really regret not getting on the trade in coupon. As the release date approached I didn't feel like spending $60 on this game but would give it a go with a discount.

Not sure if I'll pick up my GS pre-order after some of the impressions I've read confirming my fears from the alpha and beta.

Yeah I really regret not getting on the trade in coupon. As the release date approached I didn't feel like spending $60 on this game but would give it a go with a discount.

Not sure if I'll pick up my GS pre-order after some of the impressions I've read confirming my fears from the alpha and beta.
same here man not going to rush waiting for great deal

bread's done
Back