Target 289.99 Xbox Kinect bundle with five games!

jessesixto

CAGiversary!
Just add the (www) to toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11535401

Saw this posted up yesterday. I think this is a sign of a price drop for the Xbox and/or Kinect systems.

Any input?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='tightclaws']Well your title says Target, and the link says TRU + you are new I won't risk trying your link thanks anyway.[/QUOTE]

lol toysrus.com is toysrus.com. He's not an evil 'leet haxx0r.'

The title should be TRU though

Games are Kinect Adventures, Kinect MotionSports, Kinect DanceMasters, and a Xbox 360 game 2-pack that includes Banjo-Kazooie and Viva Pinata on one game disk.

Eh, thanks for posting, but the games included really don't do anything for me. Kinect Adventures is always included, Viva Pinata/Banjo Kazooie can be had for cheap, and I haven't heard kind things about Motion Sports. The only game that adds value to the bundle would be the dance game, but I've seen that go on sale quite a bit to compete with Dance Central.

I'd be happy if Toysrus bumped the price up to $399.99, took out Motion Sports/Dance Game/Viva Pinata/Banjo and included Kinect Sports, Kinectimals, and Dance Central.

Yeah sorry I was looking at a target ad as well when I was posting this. The games are good for my daughter and step son. I was looking to get Forza 4 and shooting games coming in September for Kinect. So far this is the best deal I have found for this bundle. I was just waiting for the price drop to come along.
Any input of price drops for kinect?

I think you are better off waiting for someone to offer the system with a $50 gift card and buy a good game with the gift card.

The games add very little value to the bundle. The sports and dance game are vastly inferior to dance central and kinect sports. Banjo/ viva is good but very old and cheap.

[quote name='tightclaws']Well your title says Target, and the link says TRU + you are new I won't risk trying your link thanks anyway.[/QUOTE]
Good thing you didn't. I visited the link and my computer got hacked and then blown up. Also, my wife is now pregnant and it's not mine.

[quote name='ZombieToast']Good thing you didn't. I visited the link and my computer got hacked and then blown up. Also, my wife is now pregnant and it's not mine.[/QUOTE]

:applause:

[quote name='ZombieToast']Good thing you didn't. I visited the link and my computer got hacked and then blown up. Also, my wife is now pregnant and it's not mine.[/QUOTE]

I almost spit water all over my phone while reading. Nicely done.

Winning!

I agree. That link just redirected me to a weird, but interesting youtube video of Elmo fucking Pluto.

bread's done
Back