Target 29.99 Unit 13 for Vita

Still a really fun game. Got it last month for $10 at Target with a PM and $20 off coupon.

Only thing I dislike is to play a level in co-op you need to unlock it in SP.

I recommend this game if you own a vita.. controls are handled really well.. (better than uncharted) and there are daily online challenges

Yeah, this is the only retail Vita game I own. I'm really hoping other games get price drops or are on sale soon. I would get Hot Shots, Lumines, Uncharted, and Wipeout if they were $20 or less.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Last months trade 2 get $20 off.[/QUOTE]

Did the same thing. Unit 13 is slightly underrated. Its a fun game for the vita, good TPS controls, i like the maps etc. Its just lacking a competitive multiplayer from being a great game

i have this game and its pretty good, but its verry hard, even the easy missions are difficult. but its still a decent game for a hand held.

Game pissed me off at times as it gets very hard, very quick and it is also severely missing online multiplayer.

Everytime I load up a play, I just imagine how great of an online game this would be.

Decent game I'd say.

Someone should get Amazon to price match this for us lazy, cheap folk who don't want to contact them.

Glad to see Vita software deals finally.

Now, let's see some for games that dont suck. I bought Unit 13 on release day, played a few fun hours with a friend, then got really REALLY bored with it.

It's sad when its only selling point is "first proper shooter for a handheld" when really theres nothing proper about it IMo

I must be one of the few who didn't enjoy this game. I just got bored after like the 3rd or 4th mission and kinda quit playing it. Traded it away not too long after that.

[quote name='sixteenvolt420']I must be one of the few who didn't enjoy this game. I just got bored after like the 3rd or 4th mission and kinda quit playing it. Traded it away not too long after that.[/QUOTE]

yup same here. after a couple weeks i was bored with it in and traded it in to best buy.

[quote name='sukTHEfac']Glad to see Vita software deals finally.

Now, let's see some for games that dont suck. I bought Unit 13 on release day, played a few fun hours with a friend, then got really REALLY bored with it.

It's sad when its only selling point is "first proper shooter for a handheld" when really theres nothing proper about it IMo[/QUOTE]1st party Vita titles should see perm price drops shortly
http://translate.google.de/translat...kt-erste-preise-fur-first-party-titel/&anno=2

bread's done
Back