Target - $4.99 - Select Nintendo 3DS games

srocky26

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
https://www.target.com/c/nintendo-3ds-games-video/-/N-5xfno?sortBy=PriceLow&Nao=0

Includes:
Mario 3D Land
Zelda OoT
Zelda Link Between Worlds
DK Country Returns
Luigi Dark Moon

all titles listed below are 4.99
The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D
The Legend of Zelda A Link Between Worlds (I bought this one)
Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon
Super Mario 3D Land
Nintendo Selects: Ultimate NES Remix - Nintendo 3DS
Nintendo Selects: Animal Crossing™: New Leaf Nintendo 3DS
Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse Nintendo 3DS (I will be buying this one at my target asap)
Project X Zone 2 Nintendo 3DS
Xenoblade Chronicles 3D already removed from the site listing but some people have found it in store.

Other items
Mario Kart 7 $14.99
New Super Mario Bros. 2 $14.99
Detective Pikachu (Nintendo 3DS) $24.99
Minecraft (New Nintendo 3DS) (Nintendo 3DS) $14.99

Games I can't see the price on because it is out of stock and has price only visible when added to cart
Puzzles & Dragons Z + Puzzle and Dragons Super Mario Edition Nintendo 3DS
Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest Nintendo 3DS
Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright Nintendo 3DS

Credit to SD

Last edited by a moderator:
You sound like your classic “internet hero” who would turn tail and run if one of these said resellers raised a fist against you.
This reminds me of when I ran into one about a decade ago at best buy on black friday. He was in the gaming aisle and at the time there was a sale on games $10 or less, I watched him literally shoveling armfuls of games in a huge shopping cart. And we all know those shopping carts in best buy back then we’re obnoxious since the aisles were so small. I went right up to him and ask what he was doing, he fully admitted without hesitation he owned a local game store and was stocking up.

I've got about a dozen reselling filth in my city. I found out about this one day late. Every Target in my region was devastated by those trash. If I find one of those trash, fuck it, I'm punching them in the face. This has gotten absurd. I just wanted one SMT4, you parasitic ass worms.
I'm in the twin cities region and there are a bunch of resellers around here and some CAG regulars that eat up the clearances relatively fast, you just have to be aware.

I make sure to check the CAG thread every couple days, it only takes a second or two, to see if there are any new clearance trends start paying attention to get what I need before the raiding begins by these folks.

There are so many resellers of everything, everywhere. It's gotten really bad. I even see them in thrift shops with their smart phones out checking on eBay for just about every item they run across to see if they can flip it.

I'm in the twin cities region and there are a bunch of resellers around here and some CAG regulars that eat up the clearances relatively fast, you just have to be aware.

I make sure to check the CAG thread every couple days, it only takes a second or two, to see if there are any new clearance trends start paying attention to get what I need before the raiding begins by these folks.
In the same area and I do the same because there are so many active resellers out here.

Don't forget to give extreme couponers and mom shopping groups their credit. I follow a mom group that has 800k members on Facebook. They buy out stores just as much as everyone else does / could.

But this isn't new, only difference is people have access to seeing it now with social media. Watch extreme couponing. Show started in 2010 and featured couponers doing this for years before hand.

The one benefit from living in the boonies is flippers and resellers are uncommon.  Granted most people have bad internet here if they have any at all so it would make that difficult to do.  The trade off is I don't often get in on deals as I don't have all the stores like other people do.  the closest best buy to me is 30 min away.  Theres a walmart and target and a few gamestops in the next township over and thats about it.

Don't forget to give extreme couponers and mom shopping groups their credit. I follow a mom group that has 800k members on Facebook. They buy out stores just as much as everyone else does / could.

But this isn't new, only difference is people have access to seeing it now with social media. Watch extreme couponing. Show started in 2010 and featured couponers doing this for years before hand.
Yeah, the weird thing with these types is they often have to buy a gazillion of a certain product to get some of their deals so they may end up with, for example, a closet filled top to bottom with mustard. Seem more like hoarders than anything.

Yeah, the weird thing with these types is they often have to buy a gazillion of a certain product to get some of their deals so they may end up with, for example, a closet filled top to bottom with mustard. Seem more like hoarders than anything.
I don't get it either. They buy so much of a certain product, I don't see how they use it all before it expires. (like food products and such)

The one benefit from living in the boonies is flippers and resellers are uncommon. Granted most people have bad internet here if they have any at all so it would make that difficult to do. The trade off is I don't often get in on deals as I don't have all the stores like other people do. the closest best buy to me is 30 min away. Theres a walmart and target and a few gamestops in the next township over and thats about it.
Kind of in the boonies myself. A lot of the resellers here are the types who sit at flea markets or yard sale locations all day trying to make very little money. Sad, really, unless they do it for the social aspect more than the money.

Update: Gone

I managed to get an extra copy of Ocarina of Time and 2 of SMT4. If anyone got an extra Mario 3d lands or NES Remix and wants to trade me for one of these, PM me.

You sound like your classic “internet hero” who would turn tail and run if one of these said resellers raised a fist against you.
You might think that, but look at what the average reseller looks like. Winded just by typing on their smartphones. Why do you think I would punch them in the face? A gut punch would just bounce off of their rolls and rolls of fat. You can see the type yourself. Just look in the mirror. The fat part, not necessarily the reseller part.

Yeah, it's gotten bad, might be time to game the stock market now or something.
metoo where should I start?

I have a closet full of mustard

I came for the sweet deals on 3DS games, I stayed for the fat jokes.

Y'all are killing me right now.

Anyway thank you everyone in the thread, I was able to track down everything I wanted thanks to you guys.

I managed to get an extra copy of Ocarina of Time and 2 of SMT4. If anyone got an extra Mario 3d lands or NES Remix and wants to trade me for one of these, PM me.
I have an extra Mario 3d land for Ocarina of Time, Dark Moon, or Animal Crossing. Interested? Please send me a PM.

son of a......

went to my closest target target for a couple groceries. wandered through the gaming clearance. someone completely cleaned up and reorganized the end cap. right up front, 2 copies of smt4. those were not here when i checked on first day of sale.

son of a......

went to my closest target target for a couple groceries. wandered through the gaming clearance. someone completely cleaned up and reorganized the end cap. right up front, 2 copies of smt4. those were not here when i checked on first day of sale.
Weird coincidence as I organized the clearance end cap racks at my target and put 2 copies of smt 4 a right at the front of it.

Wow good idea. I can’t believe I actually forgot that was a thing at target.
I have tried getting a rain check my target when they Coke 2 liters 5 for $5 and they said no. So I didn’t shop there for anything for a couple of years. Most stuff can be price matched at Best Buy or Amazon auto price matches. I have just started shopping at again starting in November.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I thought the sale might end Saturday so I picked up an extra copy of Nintendo Selects Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon and Super Mario 3D Land for trade bait. Was really hoping to find Legend of Zelda Link Between Worlds or Shin Megami Tensei IV but no luck all week. Also couldn't find Project X Zone 2 and Animal Crossing New Leaf. Happy to get the games I did though. Thanks OP!

Email: Your ship to store order has arrived

Order Page: Item has been shipped to your store and we'll let you know when you can pick it up

Target Customer Service: No order listed, here's the Sushi Striker order you made last week.

At this point I'm just curious to see what happens after tomorrow which was supposed to be my last pickup day.

Since this sale is now dead I just wanted to say I'm looking to trade for Shin Megami Tensei IV Apocalypse. I have Zelda OOT, & LBW available as well as DKCR. Please PM me if you're interested.

I haven't had issues with pricematching either until now. Codename Steam was already an old game when GS had it for $5, right? Do you remember how much BB was selling it for?[/quote]

BB still had it at full $40 when I price matced it.

Anyone have their online order cancelled? They asked on Jan 14 to approve a new delayed delivery date, which I approved. Then they sent another email Jan 17 at 4:14AM asking to approve a delay again, then they cancelled at 5AM for not responding.

Anyone have their online order cancelled? They asked on Jan 14 to approve a new delayed delivery date, which I approved. Then they sent another email Jan 17 at 4:14AM asking to approve a delay again, then they cancelled at 5AM for not responding.
Yeah. I was getting notifications daily that the order was ready for pickup, then marked "shipped to store" when checking the order page/in store. They finally cancelled it on the last pickup day they quoted.

I haven't had issues with pricematching either until now. Codename Steam was already an old game when GS had it for $5, right? Do you remember how much BB was selling it for?

BB still had it at full $40 when I price matced it.
Wow. I got that game at Walmart for like $5 years ago at this point.

my donkey kong came in to target for in store pickup tonight =)

what sucks is today my local target had the majority of the $5 dollar games in stock on the shelf.  I think they pulled them when the sale was going on

what sucks is today my local target had the majority of the $5 dollar games in stock on the shelf. I think they pulled them when the sale was going on

Same here. Empty shelves at multiple targets. The day after the sales ends I see numerous copies of Nintendo select titles.

what sucks is today my local target had the majority of the $5 dollar games in stock on the shelf. I think they pulled them when the sale was going on
Yeah. At my store, Brickseek showed they got more copies of Ocarina of Time in stock during the sale and they even showed up as in stock and on the shelf on the in-store price scanners, but they weren't on the shelf. The people in the electronics section actually pointed me in the direction of the guy that stocks the gaming shelves and keeps track of the inventory, and he acted kind of weird and tried to convince me they were all gone and the stock checkers were wrong. Of course, like 3 copies magically showed up on the shelf the day after the sale ended.

bread's done
Back