Target ad 10/6-10/12

chatgirl4

Banned
New Releases available Tuesday 10/8

The Hangover: Part 3 (Blu+DVD+UV) $22.99  :dvd:+DC $18.99

Batman: The Dark Knight Returns Deluxe Edition Target exclusive steelbook & collector's cards (Blu+DVD) $19.99  :dvd: $16.99

After Earth w/Target exclusive bonus disc (Blu+DVD+UV) $19.99  :dvd:+DC $17.99

Psych Season 7  :dvd: $29.99

White Collar Season 4  :dvd: $22.99

Bones Season 8  :dvd: $34.99

American Horror Story: Asylum  :br: $34.99  :dvd: $29.99

The Purge (Blu+DVD+DC) $22.99  :dvd: $17.99

Monster High: 13 Wishes (Blu+DVD+DC) $17.99  :dvd: $12.99

Star Wars Original Trilogy Re-release  :br: $34.99

Star Wars Prequel Trilogy Re-release  :br: $34.99

Select TV on DVD under $30, titles shown and select others

Other titles and select formats on sale, regular price $5.99-$49.99, sale $4.99-$39.99

Glee Season 4 $29.99

Castle Season 5 $27.99

The Big Bang Theory season 6 $24.99

Hannibal Season 1 $19.99

How I met your Mother Season 8 $22.99

New Girl Season 2 $22.99

Elementary Season 1 $24.99

Credit to BainBridge's_Stache @ Br.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Just one thing: That's Season 4 of White Collar, not Season 8. Season 5 is set to start soon.

Otherwise, thanks, OP!

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know any info about these rerelease star wars movies? I actually didnt hear anything about them till now. Would they by chance (not holding my breath) have the original 70's 80's movies on them as well? Or is it JUST new cover art for the two bundles (and sounds like blu/dvd bundles?)

It's the latter.  It's still the same, shitty redone movies Lucas trashed before quitting.  Until there's a proper release of the original, originals I won't support them on BD.

Just a re-release of the movies on :br:+ :dvd: with new cover art and bundling dvd.
That's what I thought. Having ANOTHER copy on dvd....guess there were way too many copies made they had to put it in somewhere. Honestly at this point, I rather have a UV/VUDU copy instead.

Wow a steelbook for the Dark Knight Returns bundle sounds awesome. It will go nice with the other batman steelbooks I have. Thanks OP
Hmm..... This *may* be worth the double dip..........now where the hell is the soundtrack??!!??

It's the latter. It's still the same, shitty redone movies Lucas trashed before quitting. Until there's a proper release of the original, originals I won't support them on BD.
wha wha wha..........another fan boy crying about "it's not the original!!!!!" I am glad they finally fixed all the composting glitches that weren't cleaned up a few years ago with the first dvd release.

It's the latter. It's still the same, shitty redone movies Lucas trashed before quitting. Until there's a proper release of the original, originals I won't support them on BD.
Is everyone here aware of the reconstructions that are available through originaltrilogy.com?

If you call a store or check online to see if the store has the steelbook for Dark Knight Returns, it's under the same TCIN as the normal version, so you will either need to check personally in-store or have a store rep check visually (not by PDT) to see if it's the steelbook version.

Not listed in the ad but the Target Exclusive edition of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 is $10.

From my understanding its the digitally remastered versions and not the originals, although I could be mistaken..

Anyone know any info about these rerelease star wars movies? I actually didnt hear anything about them till now. Would they by chance (not holding my breath) have the original 70's 80's movies on them as well? Or is it JUST new cover art for the two bundles (and sounds like blu/dvd bundles?)

bread's done
Back