Target Ad 12/10-12/16: $50 Gift Card w/ two select Ubisoft Titles | Select Games $30-$40 | Doom PSVR Bundle $300

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
icontarget.gif
 Free $50 Gift Card with purchase of two select Ubisoft Titles (includes full game downloads too)

target-green-monday-deals.jpg

icontarget.gif
 Green Monday (12/11): $20 off every $100 @ Target.com. Many electronics exclusions but non Switch software including games in the Ubisoft promo are valid.

Titles Listed:
:switch: Mario+Rabbids Kingdom Battle
:switch: :wiiu: :wii: :ps4: :xb1:  :360: Just Dance 2018
:ps4:  :xb1: Assassin's Creed Origins
:ps4:  :xb1: South Park: Fractured But Whole
:ps4:  :xb1: For Honor
:ps4:  :xb1: Ghost Recon: Wildlands
:ps4:  :xb1: Steep: Winter Games Edition

$29.99
:ps4:  :xb1: Battlefield 1 Revolution
$39.99
:ps4:  :xb1: Madden 18
:ps4:  :xb1: NHL 18
:ps4:  :xb1:  :switch: FIFA 18
:ps4:  :xb1: Sims 4
:ps4:  :xb1: Middle Earth Shadow of War
:ps4:  :xb1: Need for Speed Payback
:ps4:  :xb1:  :switch: LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2
:ps4:  :xb1:  :switch: LEGO Ninjago Movie
:xb1: Forza 7
:ps4:  :xb1:  :pc: The Evil Within 2
:ps4:  :xb1: Wolfenstein II

:ps4: PSVR Gran Turismo Bundle - $199.99
:ps4: PSVR Doom Bundle - $299.99

:xb1: Xbox One S 1TB Minecraft Limited Edition Bundle - $329.99
:xb1: Save $50 on all 500 GB Xbox One S consoles
:xb1: Select Controllers - Regularly $64.99, now $54.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought South Park and Assassin's Creed and $100 in toys for the $25 off and used my 20% coupon. Subtotal was $195.63, total before tax was 146.50. Then got a $50 gift card.

So yes I can confirm that the 20% stacks but it's after the other promos are calculated. For just the games it would be $95-$50 gift card=$45-20%=36+50 gift card=86. Net value on the games is $18 each though which is still awesome.

Don't forget South Park comes with the digital download code for the Stick of Truth but expires 12/31/17.

Bought South Park and Assassin's Creed and $100 in toys for the $25 off and used my 20% coupon. Subtotal was $195.63, total before tax was 146.50. Then got a $50 gift card.

So yes I can confirm that the 20% stacks but it's after the other promos are calculated. For just the games it would be $95-$50 gift card=$45-20%=36+50 gift card=86. Net value on the games is $18 each though which is still awesome.

Don't forget South Park comes with the digital download code for the Stick of Truth but expires 12/31/17.
and you did a PM

How is the Ubisoft deal not more popular? Today only you get $20 off $100. I got South Park, Assassin’s Creed, gel, and chapstick for $80 before tax and get a $50 gift card.

Got two copies of AC Origins for $80 with $50 gift card after $20 off $100. If I sell one AC Origins for $30 that’s essentially one for free , since I shop at target so often and will use the gift card immediately.

Gift card should be e-mail delivery. Wording says it will e-mail out near when the item ships or is delivered (so within about 4-5 days of ordering).
I did my order with store pick up, it says 4 hours after items ship or are picked up

I ended doing two AC Origins PS4 since they are on sale online and added some candy, got $20 off coupon and 5% for target card came out to about $84.79. Gonna sale one of the AC.

I cannot get the 20 dollars off 100 to apply and all items are qualified? Is there something special I need to do. I want to get southpark and assassins creed origins its too good to pass up with the 50 dollar gift card.

I cannot get the 20 dollars off 100 to apply and all items are qualified? Is there something special I need to do. I want to get southpark and assassins creed origins its too good to pass up with the 50 dollar gift card.
It’s $100 before taxes. Need a filler item.

I did my order with store pick up, it says 4 hours after items ship or are picked up

I ended doing two AC Origins PS4 since they are on sale online and added some candy, got $20 off coupon and 5% for target card came out to about $84.79. Gonna sale one of the AC.
Would you sell it for cost and help a cag out?

Offer is open to anyone . You get the gift card and whatever else. I an only interested in ACO. Should be about $20 approx after tax and gift card adjustment.

Offer is open to anyone . You get the gift card and whatever else. I an only interested in ACO. Should be about $20 approx after tax and gift card adjustment.
No one is going to do that, having to buy the gift card is part of the burden for most people, so they’re not technically paying $20 for the game. If you want the deal, should probably just do the work like everyone else, or offer someone incentive for their work.

“Help a fellow CAG out” still translates to “help out a complete stranger that might or might not deserve it”.

So wouldn't this stack with the $20 off $100 promo tomorrow? If so, $25 a game.
So I was right, only the games are on sale so it's even cheaper with a filler item. Too bad Far Cry 5 isn't out because $25 for it would've been a steal.

It "cost" him $42 for that copy.

=/

I’ve never known you go help out CAGs, I’ve even heard from people local to you. Now you want some charity thrown your way?

Anyone can sell the GC for at least $40 and the game trades in for what your offering.

One thing to know if Mario Rabbids wont work with the $20 off coupon for some reason Target blocked Switch games, that was my first order with AC for the GC but wasnt get $20 off, so I went and looked at the rules that is so stupid.

FYI. I placed an order for a copy of South Park on Xbox and PS4. Canceled the Xbox copy and I am now only paying about $15 for the PS4 version. It took off the price of the Xbox copy and the $50 giftcard (though it still shows the $50 discount in my order). This might be YMMV though since I had another item in the order and ended up price matching that item elsewhere, so that may have messed things up. Worth a shot for those only wanting one game (make sure to see which game the gift card is attached to and just cancel that one).

FYI. I placed an order for a copy of South Park on Xbox and PS4. Canceled the Xbox copy and I am now only paying about $15 for the PS4 version. It took off the price of the Xbox copy and the $50 giftcard (though it still shows the $50 discount in my order). This might be YMMV though since I had another item in the order and ended up price matching that item elsewhere, so that may have messed things up. Worth a shot for those only wanting one game (make sure to see which game the gift card is attached to and just cancel that one).
Gave this a try, it seems to pro-rate the $50 discount to both games. So was left with $25 and change for the remaining game left to be paid. Not a bad deal but I guess you had a nice little glitch happen lol.

Gave this a try, it seems to pro-rate the $50 discount to both games. So was left with $25 and change for the remaining game left to be paid. Not a bad deal but I guess you had a nice little glitch happen lol.
Must have because I got my pickup receipt, and it says I paid $12.73 for it.

Anyone know if i can convert email giftcard into physical gift card in store?
You could a week or 2 ago when they were offering 10% discount on target gift cards. In store only, you couldn’t online.
Not sure but if you download the Target app you can load the gift cards to your phone so you don't have to carry around the paper gift cards
Assuming that there has not been a change in policy, you can go to customer service at Target and have them put digital gift cards onto a physical card for you. Also, saving the cards in the Target app will provide you with a barcode (if there isn't one already) for customer service to scan.

bread's done
Back