Sale $20 each Blu-Ray

Fast & The Furious 6

Percy Jackson Sea of Monsters

1D One Direction This is Us

RIPD

*plus select others*

Credit to BainBridge's_Stache

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a $3 off New Girl season 2 DVD Target web coupon, making the final price of the set $11.99.

[quote name="BeauNER" post="11377626" timestamp="1387791755"]There is a $3 off New Girl season 2 DVD Target web coupon, making the final price of the set $11.99.[/quote]
Where's the coupon?

Looks like I'm going back again to get $7 back on Elysium.
Assuming it's the steelbook that drops, as it may not drop. The "regular" version might drop and the steelbook might not. Since steelbooks and non-steelbooks at Target normally share the same DPCI #, it might not be a concern.

Last edited by a moderator:
Assuming it's the steelbook that drops, as it may not drop. The "regular" version might drop and the steelbook might not. Since steelbooks and non-steelbooks at Target normally share the same DPCI #, it might not be a concern.
My only real concern is this could get complicated since I already went back to apply the cartwheel coupon that I forgot, then I went back for the 10% offer so this will be my third time getting money back. If they run any more promotions on this they might end up giving me it for free. :lol:

My only real concern is this could get complicated since I already went back to apply the cartwheel coupon that I forgot, then I went back for the 10% offer so this will be my third time getting money back. If they run any more promotions on this they might end up giving me it for free. :lol:
you went all the way to target multiple times to save $3? that's redundant man

bread's done
Back