Target Ad 12/3 - 12/9: 10% Off Target Gift Cards 12/3 Only | Call of Duty WWII, Star Wars Battlefront II, more - $39.99

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
icontarget.gif
Sunday 12/3 only: 10% off Target Gift Cards
ABV_WeekendDeals_GiftCards.jpg

FAQ
Are there any exclusions on what I can buy with the gift cards?
With the exception of Visa Pre-Paid cards and payments to your REDcard, no. You are free to spend the gift cards on Xbox/Playstation/Nintendo digital store credit, Nintendo Switch, Playstation Pro, Xbox One X, etc.

When can I use the gift cards?
Target usually let's you use gift cards immediately, with this promotion being the one exception. Gift cards will be valid the following day at 10am Central on December 4th.

Is there a limit to how many gift cards I can purchase?

Terms state $300 per household for a maximum discount of $30.

Do I still save 5% with my REDcard?

You do not. REDcard discount excludes gift cards.

Does the 20% off coupon I got from Black Friday work to save more on the gift cards?
No, not for the sale of the gift cards. You do however save 20% at the point of sale for whatever you're buying with the gift cards. 20% Coupon Exclusions

What is this 20% off coupon? How do I obtain one?
Theses coupons were given out to guests who spent $50+ on Black Friday (not Thanksgiving Day, but actually Friday). The only way to obtain one is by asking someone else if they have a spare or for the Target.com promo code if they aren't using it (can be used once in-store and online)

Target's Fine Print:
*Gift card redeemable starting 12/4/17 at 10am Central. Offer restrictions: Target GiftCards purchased during 10% off offer may be redeemed beginning Monday, December 4th at 10am Central. Offer valid for up to $300 in Target GiftCard purchases ($30 maximum discount) per household. Minimum GiftCard purchase is $10. Limit one transaction up to $300 in Target GiftCards on Target.com. Offer does not include Target Visa Gift Cards, Target MasterCard Gift Cards, Target American Express Gift Cards and gift cards issued by other retailers. Offer excludes reloads of previously purchased Target GiftCards, Target GiftCards given in exchange for electronic or prepaid trade-ins, Target GiftCards provided for merchandise returns, Merchandise Return Cards and Target GiftCards provided as free promotional card with qualifying purchase. Quantities limited; no rainchecks. Purchases of Target GiftCards that exceed certain transaction limits may be voided. Terms and conditions apply to gift cards.

$29.99
:ps4: :xb1: :pc: Overwatch
:ps4: :xb1: Grand Theft Auto V
$39.99
:ps4: :xb1: Call of Duty: World War II
:ps4: :xb1: Star Wars Battlefront II
:ps4: :xb1: NBA 2K18
:ps4: :xb1: Destiny 2
:ps4: :xb1: :switch: LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2
:ps4: :xb1: WWE 2K18
:ps4: :xb1: :pc: The Evil Within 2
:ps4: :xb1: Wolfenstein II

icontarget.gif
B1G1 50% all EA Sports Titles

:xb1: Select Controllers - Regularly $64.99, now $59.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Target 20% coupon is valid through the 10th. Get some gift cards 10% off then spend them with the 20% coupon?? Hmm this has some possibilities.....
Where did you get the 20% off coupon?

I got a coupon in the mail for $10 giftcard with a purchase of $50 or more.

Target has changed a few policies since the last one of these sales. You can no longer buy Target credit cards with Target credit cards, but worse yet, they're removed the ability to buy PSN/Xbox/iTunes/Nintendo etc gift cards with Target Cards online and in-store. The computer flat out rejects the payment method. In the past I would buy Target credit at 10 percent off and then buy PSN credit for the year with the 300 dollars in Target credit that I had bought for 270. That's no longer possible.

Discover is 5% off Target right? So can we use discover online and get 10% gift card Sunday?

For anyone that needs PSN/XB or Eshop credit, Dollar General has those cards for 15 percent off now. Sale ends tomorrow (Saturday).

If you are playing more tonight please inbox me about your experience. If that’s fixed at least I will then get the game next week. Something is telling me that the pressure will keep the micro transactions out as Disney forced them to take it out to begin with lol
Lag is definitely fixed, I had maybe one small stutter all night tonight. Servers still crash but it's much rarer now, as I had just one out of multiple games. Other than that, only complaint I have is shitty teams. :lol:

Target has changed a few policies since the last one of these sales. You can no longer buy Target credit cards with Target credit cards, but worse yet, they're removed the ability to buy PSN/Xbox/iTunes/Nintendo etc gift cards with Target Cards online and in-store. The computer flat out rejects the payment method. In the past I would buy Target credit at 10 percent off and then buy PSN credit for the year with the 300 dollars in Target credit that I had bought for 270. That's no longer possible.
I was able to use a gift card to buy the card in store earlier this year, just not online.

I was planning on buying PSN and eShop cards.

If it's truly been changed and you can no longer buy PSN/XBOX/eShop cards with the gift cards.. please post it in the thread so people know.
Sadly, we won't know till Monday though due to the stipulations.

So buy gift cards on sunday for 10% off.  Use my 20% off coupon to apply to fortnite and use the gift cards to pay for it.  About the only way to get a damn deal on this game.

Where did you get the 20% off coupon?

I got a coupon in the mail for $10 giftcard with a purchase of $50 or more.
This was for spending $50 or more on your Black Friday purchase. The purchase had to be made on Friday and I believe it had to be in-store. The coupon however, can be used in store and online.

Trying to remember from last year...there are no restrictions on the target gift cards, right? I could buy $300 and use gift cards to buy a switch?

The Minecraft XB1S LE is down to $329.99 today, and I think the 20% off coupon should work (it excludes XB1X but not S). Question is whether it'll still be that price when the 10% off cards become active tomorrow.

Just got back from Target. I was able to buy Target gift cards with Target gift cards. I had a $300 gc, payed $270, then I went to another cashier and bought a $40 gc for $36 (I had $306 total from job bonus Target gc). I did not have any problems with cashiers doing these transactions. We will see if they activate tomorrow.

Target policy has been you can buy target gift cards with target gift cards in store. It is the only way to combine gift cards since they revised the target app. You just cant do it online, or at least thats what the policy says.

Is there a limit on how many times you can buy target gift cards with target gift cards? Is it up to $300?

Is there a limit on how many times you can buy target gift cards with target gift cards? Is it up to $300?
This is a risky move...Target did not react well to some people doing this last year (although they used a different method of buying egift card than using that to buy a physical gcard in store, but I wouldn’t risk it)...See article below. From the article, it sounds like some gcards were zeroed out and the original gcards were not initially refunded. Not saying this will happen to you for sure, but it’s at least a possibility.

https://www.doctorofcredit.com/target-draining-e-gift-cards-purchasedrolled-online-recent-10-promo/

I just used 8 different target promotional gift cards(all between 5 and 10 dollars each) and used them all at checkout in store toward a 300 dollar gift card no problem. Register took each off my balance automatically when scanned by cashier

If it's truly been changed and you can no longer buy PSN/XBOX/eShop cards with the gift cards.. please post it in the thread so people know.
Sadly, we won't know till Monday though due to the stipulations.
I bought a PSN card with my target credit back when Injustice 2 Ultimate was on sale (before Black Friday sales). This would be good to know if this has changed since. (edit: I know you mentioned gift cards, but someone else mentioned credit cards, so I apologize for any confusion).

Just grabbed a $15 card for my niece and a $55 card for myself. I was planning on buying a gift card just to get a television, but all the models that they had were either too expensive or cheap and of poor build quality. I didn't even know Polaroid made TVs, but I refuse to buy one. But the Super Bowl is coming up, so I'll look for a good one then.

Most of the clearance games were gone except for Minecraft Story Mode 2 for Xbox One and Mario Tennis for Wii U, but I'm sure that I'll find something to use the 20% off coupon on later this week. A lot of stuff in the collectibles section had been clearanced, so I will purchase some of those things for cheap if I can't find any games to buy.

My gift cards that I bought in store with my Target gift cards are now activated. Count this as the third year that it was possible to buy Target gift cards with Target gift cards in store.

Did target get the deluxe edition of battlefront? And will it ever become the regular?
It's available for both home consoles at $79.99.

I'm not sure what Battlefront/EA/Target's history with Deluxe Edtions being converted to the same DPCI like Ubisoft or Microsoft games. Given that Battlefront 2 only game out 3 weeks ago I don't see it happening in 2017 still for sure.

Can I get confirmation that the price for GTA V will be $29.99 until the 9th? Can anybody tell me if this is correct?

Since the 20% off coupon expires on Sunday, and I don't expect that any clearance games will drop again before then, I used it tonight mostly on gifts for family and friends and a LG external DVD reader/writer for myself.

I hate using a perfectly good coupon for its intended purpose.

Anki overdrive is on sale. Wonder if that's worth using the 20% coupon on.

Even better if I price match amazons price.

Anyone know how returns work with gift cards? Like if I buy something in store with a gift card and return it will they give me a new gift card at the register or send the funds back to the old one?

Just got back from Target. I was able to buy Target gift cards with Target gift cards. I had a $300 gc, payed $270, then I went to another cashier and bought a $40 gc for $36 (I had $306 total from job bonus Target gc). I did not have any problems with cashiers doing these transactions. We will see if they activate tomorrow.
Do you remember if the employee had to swipe the gift card on the register or did you swipe it on the pad?

Anyone know how returns work with gift cards? Like if I buy something in store with a gift card and return it will they give me a new gift card at the register or send the funds back to the old one?
It's standard procedure for stores to issue you a new one if the old one was depleted, UNLESS you bring the old one and specifically ask for them to reload the amount onto it. If it's not, then they'll just return the money back into the old one.

YMMV but there were a ton of Link 2ds consoles in Katy Texas

Last edited:
bread's done
Back