Target Ad 2/4-2/10: B1G1 Free Select Wii U Titles | Super Mario Maker (3DS), Yoshi's Wooly World (3DS), Pokemon Omega Ruby - $24.99 ea.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
:wiiu: B1G1 Free Select Wii U Games

$19.99
:ps4: :xb1: Tekken 7

:ps4: :xb1: NBA Live 18

$24.99
:3ds: Super Mario Maker
:3ds: Yoshi's Wooly World
:3ds: Pokemon Omega Ruby or Pokemon Alpha Sapphire

:3ds: Pokemon X or Pokemon Y

:3ds: Kirby: Planet Robobot

$29.99
:ps4: :xb1: Grand Theft Auto V

$39.99
:ps4: :xb1: Madden NFL 18
:ps4: :xb1: FIFA 18
:ps4: :xb1: Star Wars Battlefront 2

:ps4: :xb1: Persona 5
:ps4: :xb1: :pc: Destiny 2

$49.99
:ps4: :xb1: :pc: Call of Duty WWII

:br: New Releases and Deals
A Bad Mom's Christmas - $19.99
Free $5 Target eGift Card with purchase

Batman: Gotham by Gaslight - $19.99
Exclusive Steelbook

Surburbicon, Only the Brave - $19.99 ea.

Fifty Shades Darker - $12.99
Passengers - $10

Target Deal Links:
CAG Target Clearance Thread XXII
Deals via Target.com
Price Match Guarantee
Apply for REDcard Online
Cartwheel Offers: Target.com

Target App - Now with Cartwheel

Last edited by a moderator:
So it looks like the WiiU B1G1 will be in store this time.  A few weeks ago when they ran it it was online only.

hopefully best buy does something similar for Ruby & Sapphire, just got a 2ds and Crystal, would love to jump into both R&S with my gf.

Oh nice, Batman next week. Glad I got a pre-order in already but better doublecheck now. . .

And it's preparing to ship!

Maybe I can finally get a copy of TP HD at a low price. Not sure what else to get. Maybe another copy of #FE to resell in the future.

I weirdly have started thinking about buying a Wii U. Idk

I really wish Target would update their website so a customer is not forced to go through the whole checkout process in order to tell them the item is not available for shipping.  Look at that - 10 minutes later it still tells me its available for shipping even though its not.  Sigh.

Got Zelda:BotW and Pokken Tournament in-store this morning. Two less reasons to buy a Switch. Tokyo Mirage Sessions is only $28 on amazon, so not really a deal with the Target B1G1. Also, it seems that every Target has a few copies, which is strange for such a niche game, so I suspect it'll be on the clearance rack soon.

man this has to be a joke. last night at closing they had four copies of TP HD. This morning I wake up early and I am the first customer in the store. Zero TP HD.

my deal's... the stock indicator also now says it isnt sold at any nearby stores.

man this has to be a joke. last night at closing they had four copies of TP HD. This morning I wake up early and I am the first customer in the store. Zero TP HD.

my deal's... the stock indicator also now says it isnt sold at any nearby stores.
Snagged for in-store pickup is my guess in the middle of the night or early morning. It’s happened to me aplenty.

I found a Mario Kart 8 and New Super Mario + Luigi U so I'm happy with that. I was hoping for Mario 3D World and DKC Tropical freeze, but it looks like those were clearanced out a while ago....

At this point, since I plan to pick up a Switch *eventually*, hard to see why you would buy any of these games -- even if you have a Wii U.
Well, I didn’t buy any this time but bought a few last B1G1 because you don’t find too many deals on first party titles. I also just recently got a Wii U to play BoTW and a few others. Can’t afford a Switch any time soon so got a used bundle with BoTW for $139.

Is there any reason to go down the Wii U hole? I mean they aren't made anymore so I'm on the fence of purchasing some of this stuff. Like, could be worth something. Could be a waste of time.

I probably answered my own question if I've not bought it yet or any of the games.

Tekken 7 is $19.99. X1 version comes with Tekken 6 for 360.
That's the real deal. Picked this up for $19 during BF. T7 is the most complete fighting game on the market. Full arcade mode, story mode, and a ton of unlockables - including video for every Tekken game -- and I do mean every Tekken game.

Everything is cleared out already. Literally no "popular" Wii U games at half the targets I visited.

Would target sell digital code for Dragonball FighterZ? If so, using the target REDcard will that get me 5% off on that purchase?

That's the real deal. Picked this up for $19 during BF. T7 is the most complete fighting game on the market. Full arcade mode, story mode, and a ton of unlockables - including video for every Tekken game -- and I do mean every Tekken game.
Exactly. A highlight amongst the usual meh selection seen.

I managed to find some long forgotten Mario Tennis and Mario 3D World. Didn't expect for them to still ring up under the B1G1, but they did.

I managed to find some long forgotten Mario Tennis and Mario 3D World. Didn't expect for them to still ring up under the B1G1, but they did.

I got excited for the Wii U deal but I would only want Star Fox and I already have everything else I would want :/

I'm sorry but why is a critically slaughtered, last Gen game from two years ago, Mario Tennis, still MSRP? Are there seriously people in the market for that?

I got excited for the Wii U deal but I would only want Star Fox and I already have everything else I would want :/
People have been posting in the GameStop thread that preowned copies of Starfox Zero and Starfox Guard there have been marked down to $4.99 each. Some CAGs have even been able to get sealed copies that were converted from new copies.

People have been posting in the GameStop thread that preowned copies of Starfox Zero and Starfox Guard there have been marked down to $4.99 each. Some CAGs have even been able to get sealed copies that were converted from new copies.
Yup, get it from there and you’re liable to get the sealed box with Star fox Guard too.

bread's done
Back