The Mentalist Season 3
Chuck Season 4
Glee Season 2
Modern Family Season 2
Sons of Anarchy Season 3

**Titles shown and select others**
Credit to SAP12690 @ BR.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Has target actually come through for once?? Spartacus, The Killing, and Shameless $15 each is good price for me to bite now. Lowest I've seen on Shameless and obviously, The Killing since it just came out.

I usually like to wait to see if seasons of shows I've already seen would come down to $10 before I buy them because there's no rush for me to buy them if I seen them already.

Nice to see Castle S3 finally dropping down to the $15 buy point I had for it.

The Killing hasn't had great review for the BD version, saying the PQ isn't that great because it was shot on 35mm film. Might be worth the DVD copy for $15 instead of the BD copy for twice that.

Anyone know Target's price match policy? I purchased The Muppets release week for 22.99 and if it's between 12.99 and 17.99 now, I'd love to get the difference.

[quote name='Orionsaga']Anyone know Target's price match policy? I purchased The Muppets release week for 22.99 and if it's between 12.99 and 17.99 now, I'd love to get the difference.[/QUOTE]

Believe you have 2 weeks to PM

[quote name='shrike4242']That usually isn't an issue.

Buy a new copy with the cheaper price, return the new copy with the old receipt. Same item, completely legit, and works within Target's 90 day return policy.[/QUOTE]

That would have been my suggestion to do, but I know some boards frown on talking about doing that so I didn't bring it up.

Has anyone checked those 9.99-19.99 blurays? I'm guessing Drive, Immortals etc aren't 9.99 are they...

(The last title the OP couldn't make out is Casablanca in the weekly ad).

[quote name='dinovelvet']Has anyone checked those 9.99-19.99 blurays? I'm guessing Drive, Immortals etc aren't 9.99 are they...

(The last title the OP couldn't make out is Casablanca in the weekly ad).[/QUOTE]

drive shows up as $14.99 online. couldn't find it at my store.

I saw that target had matched BB's prices on Hugo, Tin Tin, Kung Fu Panda 2, and a couple other Blu-rays (17.99), at least in store. They had the lower price tags placed conspicuously, and also said "for a limited time".

[quote name='dinovelvet']Has anyone checked those 9.99-19.99 blurays? I'm guessing Drive, Immortals etc aren't 9.99 are they...

(The last title the OP couldn't make out is Casablanca in the weekly ad).[/QUOTE]
Pretty much everything 'good' was $17.99, including Money Ball. /sadface

The only ones that are $9.99 are unadvertised like 300, My Cousin Vinny, etc. Almost nothing was $14.99, just a bunch of others at $12.99; none advertised.

bread's done
Back