Target Ad 6/3-6/9: Buy One Get One Free Select Ubisoft Titles

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Beware the weapons from the season pass are only unlocked for purchase in game when you buy the season pass. Still have to spend in game or pay currency to use the weapons in game. - from this week’s CAGCast.
Thank god you explained that. I heard the cagcast and listened to that part over and over but for some reason could not understand what was going on.

Weren't you leaving this site?
for what? For a clown i dont like, or worse,a bunch of non contributing millennial clowns who dont like me....If you wanted me to leave you should have tried to win the contest, which you didn’t even sign up for, and so I conclude you probably identify with that same self-identifying group lol cool user name btw like why are you losers talking to me in quotes, are you all now going to troll around me forever in a butthurt sub group....just talk to each other, like i dont know you, get lost dude, no one thinks you or your clever user name are funny lol

So back to my question: ANYONE REMEMBER THAT AWESOME SOUTH PARK FPS? Any plans to bring that over to the Switch?

I found 2 copies of Assassin's Creed - Origins (Gold Edition)  1 x PS4, 1 x XB1. The store price matched target.com and I got both games for around $42.

^insanely good deal

Had to settle for 2 copies of far cry 5 for $41 using family members employee discount. The one time I tried doing that gold edition/standard version glitch (or whatever it is), South Park gold rang up at regular price.

thanks, just bought 2, will trade a second copy at GS. My target has no gold edition, so will not wait for a merge. thanks
Just what I did, instead of waiting for the Gold edition merge, trade the second copy to gamestop if you are Elite Pro you will get 40% extra ($30.8) 30% for Pro ($28.6) or 20% for regular ($26.4) if you pick up some PSN or XBL money, get $30 worth and go buy the season pass from either online store, basically get the game + Season pass for less than $50.

My local Target denied the PM, saying it's either one or the other. They also were about to price match it at first and a store leader came and said it wasn't in stock on Target.com so they wouldn't Honor it and gave me the same line as the cashier.

I also tried to sneak in some random air filter misc items, but this is 2018, they've wisen up by now!No dice on Ass Creed Origins....

The way he acts I'm starting to think he's not all there mentally.
He messaged me this:

"Are you that butt hurt over getting the GCU ban hammer clown? Like your another statistic who doesn’t belong here, and I’m glad you got canned and banned
Now maybe you’ll spend some time doing work for yourself on your own instead of stealing other people’s deals
HAHA
Joined 2014....just as i thought
Ill throw it in your face EVERYTIME you post, everytime you say anything, like i never spoke to you before and i never plan on it again but you should learn to mind your business kid, in the real world, that’ll get you a lesson you cant just act like a sniveling spoiled baby behind a screen"

It's weird. I have read it several times and am still not sure what he is saying.

He messaged me this:

[...]

It's weird. I have read it several times and am still not sure what he is saying.
He's accusing you of being one of the GCU abusers who recently got their accounts wiped.

I strongly suggest you take a screencap of the message in case he tries to say you made it up.

How many editions is r6 gonna get damn. What is this advanced edition now?
Core game with some of the premium currency, etc. None of the yearly passes.

There is a $130 Complete version with all 3 season passes that is exclusive to GameStop (disk plus code.) It’s gone on sale twice for 1/2 off.

He's accusing you of being one of the GCU abusers who recently got their accounts wiped.

I strongly suggest you take a screencap of the message in case he tries to say you made it up.
I guess I should have been more specific. I don't really understand that last paragraph. Like is that a threat? Or just weird ramblings?

Either way, dude is waaaayyy off the deep end.

Thanks for this, I only really wanted Far Cry 5, so I purchased a PS4 and Xbox One copy from Target for $48.98, traded in the Xbone copy to BB for $27.87 which will help with all my E3 preorders before my GCU ends this month.

Walked away paying $21.11 for Far Cry 5.

Thanks for this, I only really wanted Far Cry 5, so I purchased a PS4 and Xbox One copy from Target for $48.98, traded in the Xbone copy to BB for $27.87 which will help with all my E3 preorders before my GCU ends this month.

I believe in another thread, it was mentioned that if a pre order releases after your GCU expires, you pay full price.

I believe in another thread, it was mentioned that if a pre order releases after your GCU expires, you pay full price.
I believe that is if you purchase using your debit card directly with Best Buy. If you use Paypal they charge your account right then and there. I doubt they will go in and try to charge me the difference afterwards. If it doesnt work like that then ill be effed in the A.

Edit: Michael-BBY of the Best Buy Forums clarified it for us:

"The answer for pre-orders made on BestBuy.com is a bit less straight forward. When you place an online pre-order price including any discounts is calculated right away, and pre-authorized with your form of payment. Because the total is pre-authorized the discounted price should be retained even if your membership is expired when you’re finally upon the order shipping or is picked up. However if any changes are made to the order after your membership has expired, such as updating an address, changing the method of payment, or if a new pre-order bonus is added by us, a new authorization should be triggered which would update the order and remove the discount. Let us know if you have any other questions"

I believe that is if you purchase using your debit card directly with Best Buy. If you use Paypal they charge your account right then and there. I doubt they will go in and try to charge me the difference afterwards. If it doesnt work like that then ill be effed in the A.

Edit: Michael-BBY of the Best Buy Forums clarified it for us:

"The answer for pre-orders made on BestBuy.com is a bit less straight forward. When you place an online pre-order price including any discounts is calculated right away, and pre-authorized with your form of payment. Because the total is pre-authorized the discounted price should be retained even if your membership is expired when you’re finally upon the order shipping or is picked up. However if any changes are made to the order after your membership has expired, such as updating an address, changing the method of payment, or if a new pre-order bonus is added by us, a new authorization should be triggered which would update the order and remove the discount. Let us know if you have any other questions"
Given how badly GCU was terminated, I wouldn't be surprised to see them add a "free shutterfly" bonus to every new game to cancel all the discounted prices.

So an update to my previous post about getting two AC Gold Edition Digital cards price matched and B1G1 from Target. I got home and the codes didn’t work. I spent hours on the phone with Sony support, Ubisoft support and they kept blaming each other until they blamed Target. My receipt clearly stated activation was successful. Anyway I went back to target and they were totally understanding and returned and reissued me new cards. Guess what. They didn’t work either. They were listed as active on Sonys side but they wouldn’t work. Eventually with all the troubleshooting I got my PSN account locked out for security reasons. Would you believe that their support could not unlock my account!!!??? I would have to wait 24 hours for it to unlock! Even escalated to management they said they have no way to unlock my account, even though it locked because they kept having me try different ways to activate the code. So, I returned the cards to target the next morning and said fuck it to this shit.

That being said I was looking around last night and found out that the actual Ubisoft store is having a huge sale. Right now the PS4 Gold Steelbook Edition of Origins is down from $109.99 to $49.50. Then if you have Ubisoft points from having an account with them which I’m sure you all do, you can get another 20% off! So I got it for $39.50 but had to pay shipping $10. That being said $49.50 total for the steelbook Edition isn’t bad. Check it out here: https://store.ubi.com/us/game/?pid=593186afef3aa5177b8b4568&dwvar_593186afef3aa5177b8b4568_Platform=ps4&edition=Steelbook%20Gold&source=detail

Did the same but with 2x XB copies. I locked in a trade value of around $25.$$ on Sunday as soon as I saw the Target deal, I think they've both just arrived so I'll be sending in shortly. But interestingly, Far Cry 5 can no longer be traded on BB.com... I guess a lot of people were doing the same. Going to keep one sealed for now until I know BB give me that credit.

Me and my friend both getting Far Cry 5 and then just splitting the price. Comes out to about 24 bucks each including shipping so I'm pretty good with it.

Can’t wait for far cry 5 gold edition to merge. Don’t feel like getting a regular copy right now. Someone else deserves the game for a cheap price more than I do rn since it’d just be at home sealed collecting dust

So an update to my previous post about getting two AC Gold Edition Digital cards price matched and B1G1 from Target. I got home and the codes didn’t work. I spent hours on the phone with Sony support, Ubisoft support and they kept blaming each other until they blamed Target. My receipt clearly stated activation was successful. Anyway I went back to target and they were totally understanding and returned and reissued me new cards. Guess what. They didn’t work either. They were listed as active on Sonys side but they wouldn’t work. Eventually with all the troubleshooting I got my PSN account locked out for security reasons. Would you believe that their support could not unlock my account!!!??? I would have to wait 24 hours for it to unlock! Even escalated to management they said they have no way to unlock my account, even though it locked because they kept having me try different ways to activate the code. So, I returned the cards to target the next morning and said fuck it to this shit.
That being said I was looking around last night and found out that the actual Ubisoft store is having a huge sale. Right now the PS4 Gold Steelbook Edition of Origins is down from $109.99 to $49.50. Then if you have Ubisoft points from having an account with them which I’m sure you all do, you can get another 20% off! So I got it for $39.50 but had to pay shipping $10. That being said $49.50 total for the steelbook Edition isn’t bad. Check it out here: https://store.ubi.com/us/game/?pid=593186afef3aa5177b8b4568&dwvar_593186afef3aa5177b8b4568_Platform=ps4&edition=Steelbook%20Gold&source=detail
3 words

https://youtu.be/vWz9VN40nCA

Target tried to play me in store on Far Cry 5 charging full price. Just ordered online and did store pick up.

Tried to trade in FC5 in store at BB to see if it would ring up, they really did wipe it off the systems :(

yes....wow, you guys are even denser when grouped, huh? Lol (you have to be NON 2013+no posts+useless posts, which coincidentally, you all are, omg too funny....god bless America)
Yeah, that is funny...

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/349995-amiibo-deals-and-discussion-thread/?p=13771986

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/366219-best-buy-ad-114-120/?p=13927514

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/365860-best-buy-ad-1217-1223/?p=13908098

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/363496-psn-weekly-deals-410-rockstar-sale-20-owlboy-14-aegis-defenders-10-thimbleweed-park-more/?p=13909862

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/363392-15-off-75-at-ebay-once-again-lasts-until-8-pm-pt-623/#entry13752539

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/364343-15-off-75-flash-sale-on-ebay-once-again-ends-6-pm-pt9-pm-et/#entry13817585

I actually have posted deals here before, when I find one before somebody else posts about it (which isn't often, mind), as well as helping out on some questions when I could, so your whole "everybody who joined since 2013 is worthless" bit is just bad. The problem is, I don't do it all the time, and that's because there's usually at least one user who mucks it up.

See, I actually like to help out when I can. Helps the other person out of a problem, I feel happy for helping someone, it's a win-win. But there's always that one horrible user, who has to fill the forum with so much filth that even simple civilized discussion isn't enjoyable anymore. Slidecage, Pepsiman, IATCG,...you.

All of the nonsense that you have posted in these threads has been some of the worst posts that I have seen on this forum in quite a while. And believe me, that's saying something. Your need to judge people based on something as trivial as join date, while simultaneously proving why doing so is a terrible metric for post quality, would be good for a case study in poor trolling if it weren't also so detrimental to the forum you claim to care about. You can't have new users coming in with good information or sharing deals they find with people like you throwing garbage into the mix. You want to see what really drives the good users away from this site? Look in the mirror.

The very fact that I was able to catch you blindly throwing the insults around proves just how toxic you are and how much you really need to go.

yes....wow, you guys are even denser when grouped, huh? Lol (you have to be NON 2013+no posts+useless posts, which coincidentally, you all are, omg too funny....god bless America)
So, with your logic, I should be able to criticize anything you post, since I have been a member 7 years longer than you on CAG. If you're not good with math, I joined in 2003.

Super lucky. Got them to price match website for AC origins gold and far cry 5. The promo is auto so don’t have to worry about cart wheel stuff. So got both for 40 total :)

Got a gold edition of Assassins creed origins for the PS4. I already had the base game for Xbox one. Anyone want to trade an Xbox one season pass code for my PS4 one?

bread's done
Back