Target ad (7/25 - 7/31)

Wario64

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Thanks to TToB

$37.88 Slugfest, Spiderman 2, Splinter Cell
$28.88 Resident Evil Outbreak, Psi-ops, Sjrek 2, MX Unleashed
$15.88 Enter the Matrix, Sonic DC, Soul Calibur 2 (GC/PS2), Midnight Club 2, ESPN 2005, GTA: Vice City
Get Spider-man 2 for $9.99 with purchase of GC or GBA console.

[quote name='FMLongo']ESPN NFL 2K5 for $15.88?[/quote]

That's the exact same thing I was thinking. I was just about to order it but if it's going to be that price I'm definitely going to be getting it at Target on Sunday.

I don't know if it's for both versions, I was just told of these deals as is. Trustcompany should have them in more detail when he posts the weekly deals anyhow

[quote name='zewone']Outbreak is pretty good at that price. If they make a 2nd one with voice chat it will be awesome.[/quote]

They're almost done with the sequel. It's about to be released in Japan. It takes place in a zoo and will NOT have voice chat.

Methinks I'm picking it up from one of them this week, and then have the price match, knocking it down to $26.80.

I think that's the safest deal, and with the anal (read that they're not unless the stars are in the right alignment) way my BB has been price matching, I'm going to CC for this one.

ooh espn for 15.88 no need to use a GGC. This is also an opprotunity to get a 20%-21% off raincheck(becuase this has a good chance of running out)

Hmm good price on nfl 2k5, I'll probably get it tomorrow from eb though cause i have some crap i want to trade in

Good raincheck opp though

[quote name='mario23air']Is Resident Evil Outbreak worth $28.88? ( I have the PS2 HDD)[/quote]

For this deal, I'd consider getting an online adapter and HDD.

[quote name='xxdeadp0olxx'][quote name='FMLongo']ESPN NFL 2K5 for $15.88?[/quote]

That's the exact same thing I was thinking. I was just about to order it but if it's going to be that price I'm definitely going to be getting it at Target on Sunday.[/quote]

AHH another Deadpool!

Maybe trustcompany will have some more later this week, because there really isn't much that interests me other than the PS2 Soul Calibur.

[quote name='Mishimaryu']looks like a chance to pick up a 47% off raincheck deal at Target for Outbreak. :wink:[/quote]

Isn't Outbreak $39.99 everywhere now?

ESPN 2k5 for $15.88. Dunno about it. It'll be cheaper to use the gamer gift card. But RE:Outbreak sounds nice.

[quote name='totsmann']ESPN 2k5 for $15.88. Dunno about it. It'll be cheaper to use the gamer gift card. But RE:Outbreak sounds nice.[/quote]

True, but are you really worried about 88 cents?

Hey can you use target rainchecks on items that will be on sale next week, if i got rainchecks this week

Also can I use the raincheck on a substitute if they have the item that its for back in or they have it at the different store I'm buying from?

Hey can you use target rainchecks on items that will be on sale next week, if i got rainchecks this week

Also can I use the raincheck on a substitute if they have the item that its for back in or they have it at the different store I'm buying from?

You can't use raincheck on items that are on sale. I don't really understand your second question, but I am guessing you're asking if you can use the raincheck if the item that you got for are back in stock. Well, it depend on the employee or you can try not to pay at the electronic department.

[quote name='xdaTwiZtidWunX']Wait..so u only get a raincheck if theyre out of stock right. The how come i always hear you guys getting so many..[/quote]I haven't gotten any since I just realized how valuable they were about a month ago. Some stores can sell out of games rather quickly so they can get several of them.

[quote name='ElwoodCuse']Did it say when ESPN NFL was going to be instores? Or was it just there meaning no later than Sunday?[/quote]

All the ads say ESPN 2K5 will be available on Thursday, July 29th.

I'm definitely picking it up - I'll just have to try to get a few bucks for my 2K4 I bought a few months ago.

[quote name='xdaTwiZtidWunX']oo..are they like transerferable for store to store?[/quote]

yea it says on the raincheck you can use it at any other Target to get the same % off if that's what your asking.

At the bottom of my raincheck (which was for Spiderman 2, $37.88 sale price from $49.99, at 25% off) is the following:

CHOOSE A SUBSTITUTE

Choose a substitute and recieve the same percentage off (listed above) on a regular-priced item within the same product category (i.e. TV for TV, doll for doll, shirt for shirt).

I picked it up last night and it's good until 09/09/04. So, it's 25% off any regularly priced game. I'm hoping Outbreak goes out of stock at one of my Target stores, and if so, I'm picking up a bunch of rainchecks "for myself and friends". :roll:

[quote name='Mishimaryu'][quote name='xdaTwiZtidWunX']oo..are they like transerferable for store to store?[/quote]

yea it says on the raincheck you can use it at any other Target to get the same % off if that's what your asking.[/quote]

For the same item or to be used for substitutes?

I tried using it for substitution at another Target but they won't honor it if the rainchecked item is in stock.

bread's done
Back