Target Ad 8/17-8/23

Twitter

Banned
buy 1 2DS system get 1 40% off (it's $129.99)

buy plants vs zombies garden warfare (x1/ps4 = $39.99 or ps3/360 = $29.99) and a big bag Cheetos and get $10 gift card

disney infinity or skylanders swap force starter packs $29.99

buy 2 get 1 free all skylanders swap force characters

free lego movie video game when you buy the mario wii u console

lego marvel on wii u for $19.99

trade in any game and get $10 extra towards madden 15

#welcum

Last edited by a moderator:
Well you might be able to PM Walmart's $99 Price for 2DS. It says out of stock online so it is YMMV. Plus there is a chance you cannot PM and get the promo but I doubt it.
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Nintendo-2DS-Handheld-Video-Game-System-Crimson-Red/28876154
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Nintendo-2DS-Handheld-Video-Game-System-Electric-Blue/28876158

I suppose if it does stack 2 for $160 isn't that bad. Plus it is possible it does a set amount so $148 is great.
Hmm. Hmm.

Not video game related but target ad also has 16gb ipad mini's for $199 this week. Not sure if its the lowest price for these but its a good deal for those wanting one. Its almost 2 year old model but if your only using ipad for browsing and occasionally streaming, its a good buy

No one has done the madden trade in yet?
I did today, I traded in Ryse for $12.27. After the paperwork/receipt printed she had to check a box where the $10 off coupon printed. Make sure you mention that you're doing it for the Madden promo. The coupon is pretty much a Target Coupon that's valid from 8/26-9/6.

Can you post a scan of the coupon?Make sure you black out the bar code or some information so those who might commit fraud won't get any ideas.

Well you might be able to PM Walmart's $99 Price for 2DS. It says out of stock online so it is YMMV. Plus there is a chance you cannot PM and get the promo but I doubt it.
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Nintendo-2DS-Handheld-Video-Game-System-Crimson-Red/28876154
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Nintendo-2DS-Handheld-Video-Game-System-Electric-Blue/28876158

I suppose if it does stack 2 for $160 isn't that bad. Plus it is possible it does a set amount so $148 is great.
Has anyone tried this yet?

I had my mom get a bag for me. She said when she got there they had bags without the stickers. Then some lady wearing regular clothes started putting stickers on the bags of chips.

Checked Target this morning. No stickers on bags, and they did have an empty shelf in the gaming area. Really lame Target didn't have these ready to go if they are just stickers they are adding to existing bags.

Anyone have any luck PM'ing Walmart's price for PvZGW for Xbox One with this promo? I'm getting the usual "cannot be combined" line, so I wonder if it's possible to PM after the original purchase and keep the promo intact.

PM, then hand em the cheetos? ya it's gonna be YMMV but the machine should prompt for the $10 GC automatically.
Both the Electronics employee and the CS employee knew exactly what I was doing and before anything was rung up they said I wouldn't be able to combine the PM and GC promo. Just about everyone at Target I've talked to for the last several weeks is on to the "double dip" and has been told to not allow it.

I was at Target today, there were plenty of stickered Cheetos.   Some in the gaming section on the endcap display and also with the groceries in the chip aisle.   This is my first time looking this week, so I don't know if my store is lucky, or they might have just put the promo Cheetos out today/yesterday.  Only the "Party Size" bags had the stickers

oh and also:   FYI   Best Buy Deal of the Day (today 8/20) has the 2DS @ $99 for those who are looking to price match

Target has the best gamer fuel deal going on right now.  Buy 5 boxes of Kraft mac n cheese, get 5 free.  They also have 10% cartwheel coupon, so 10 boxes for $4+tax.  Buy 100 boxes and you can make a fort out of the boxes and hide out in the fort with plenty of mac n cheese in case of zombie apocalypse.

My wife picked up the Cheetos today, so they were just slow in getting the stickers on them.  The special characters are actually well done, especially the Chomper.

Target has the best gamer fuel deal going on right now. Buy 5 boxes of Kraft mac n cheese, get 5 free. They also have 10% cartwheel coupon, so 10 boxes for $4+tax. Buy 100 boxes and you can make a fort out of the boxes and hide out in the fort with plenty of mac n cheese in case of zombie apocalypse.
OMG how did I miss that?? Thank you, totally going to Target tomorrow.

I can't remember where I seen it, maybe it was deleted, but someone posted a scan of their madden coupon.   I remembered reading under the terms that you could use up to 4 coupons per day.   This made me think (hope) that maybe the coupons would stack on one game, or they would be just straight $10 paper gift cards for that week only.   So I was looking forward to this weekend to get me some coupons.

good news:   You can do the trade in promo more than once per drivers licence, just don't use the same rep.   The computer won't block multiple uses this time for this promo.   So I suggest different stores, different shifts etc.    I was able to get 3 coupons today at 3 different stores.

bad news:  it appears that it is one coupon per game as it says on the coupon.   Who knows what will happen come next Tuesday though.

Here are some games good for this promo if you don't have anything to trade in:

use the Gamestop b2g1 under 20 coupon and here's a short list of games under $5 THAT ARE IN THE TARGET DATABASE

Wii Create

Wii Disney Sing it Family Hits

Wii Castle of Shikigami III

Wii Shiren the Wanderer

Wii Phantom Brave: we meet again

Wii Pinball hall of fame: the Gottleib collection

Hopefully you can find a store with 3 of these

In the end, probably not worth the effort, but I gave it a try, hope it helps someone else

I can't remember where I seen it, maybe it was deleted, but someone posted a scan of their madden coupon. I remembered reading under the terms that you could use up to 4 coupons per day. This made me think (hope) that maybe the coupons would stack on one game, or they would be just straight $10 paper gift cards for that week only. So I was looking forward to this weekend to get me some coupons.

good news: You can do the trade in promo more than once per drivers licence, just don't use the same rep. The computer won't block multiple uses this time for this promo. So I suggest different stores, different shifts etc. I was able to get 3 coupons today at 3 different stores.

bad news: it appears that it is one coupon per game as it says on the coupon. Who knows what will happen come next Tuesday though.

Here are some games good for this promo if you don't have anything to trade in:
use the Gamestop b2g1 under 20 coupon and here's a short list of games under $5 THAT ARE IN THE TARGET DATABASE
Wii Create
Wii Disney Sing it Family Hits
Wii Castle of Shikigami III
Wii Shiren the Wanderer
Wii Phantom Brave: we meet again
Wii Pinball hall of fame: the Gottleib collection

Hopefully you can find a store with 3 of these

In the end, probably not worth the effort, but I gave it a try, hope it helps someone else
Let us know what happens, my friend. Best of luck!

thanks gdogg. i was looking for some games to trade in earlier this week and I couldnt find anything. Now I am kinda lazy to fight thru the weekend shoppers to find those games then wait forever for target mobile rep to activate a family plan of 5 lines to get a coupon....

I hope nobody took my advice, turns out you need a minimum TIV of $5 total for the process to be finalized

So trading in one of the games that I listed would get you nada as I found out on my 4th stop.  

How was I successful my first 3 times you might wonder?   Well... I left out a game that is a nice little profit

MLB Power Pros 2008 wii   $2.67(gamestop)  trades for $7.30 at Target

Happy hunting!!

I hope nobody took my advice, turns out you need a minimum TIV of $5 total for the process to be finalized

So trading in one of the games that I listed would get you nada as I found out on my 4th stop.

How was I successful my first 3 times you might wonder? Well... I left out a game that is a nice little profit

MLB Power Pros 2008 wii $2.67(gamestop) trades for $7.30 at Target

Happy hunting!!
Thanks?

bread's done
Back