Target Ad 9/16 - 9/22

Mikerocosms

CAGiversary!
New Releases coming out Tuesday, September 18, 2012:

Katy Perry: Part of Me:

• DVD - $14.99
  • Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD, Digital Copy and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $19.99 *Target exclusive Fashion Pack has unique packaging and five exclusive featurettes focusing on Katy’s iconic style, going behind-the-scenes with the singer and her stylist, Johnny Wujek, plus an all-access look at her movie poster photo shoot*
  • Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack (includes Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray, DVD, Digital Copy and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $27.99
Beverly Hills Chihuahua 3:

Indiana Jones: The Complete Adventures:

• Blu-ray - $69.99 *Target exclusive includes 5 lithographs*
The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel:

• DVD - $16.99
  • Blu-ray - $22.99
The Cabin in the Woods:

• DVD (includes Digital Copy) - $16.99
  • Blu-ray (includes Digital Copy) - $22.99
Modern Family: The Complete Third Season:

• DVD - $29.99
  • Blu-ray - $37.99
Supernatural: The Complete Seventh Season:

• DVD - $37.99
  • Blu-ray (includes UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $45.99
Michael Jackson: Bad 25th Anniversary Edition:

• 2-CD/1-DVD Deluxe Edition - $14.99 *Target exclusive includes 9 videos*
NOTE: Reposting of any part of this article requires a link back to the original article.
Disney Sale:

• The Tigger Movie: Bounce-A-Rrrfic Special Edition Blu-ray - $19.99 *Free $10 Target gift card when you buy The Tigger Movie Blu-ray and Tigger plush doll (on sale for $32.99)*
  • Lady and the Tramp DVD - $14.99
  • Tangled DVD - $14.99
  • The Aristocats DVD - $14.99
  • more in-store
Recent Released Movies Sale:

• This Means War DVD - $12.99
  • Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol DVD - $12.99
  • Think Like A Man DVD - $14.99
  • Mirror Mirror DVD - $14.99
  • The Three Stooges DVD - $14.99
  • Titanic Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD and Digital Copy) - $19.99
  • more in-store

Thanks to Annie Chu!

M

Last edited by a moderator:
Might pick up Michael Jackson: Bad 25th Anniversary Edition. For some reason, that's the only classic MJ album I don't have on CD. Hopefully the videos are remastered music videos and not just live performances.

[quote name='WingsDJY']Might pick up Michael Jackson: Bad 25th Anniversary Edition. For some reason, that's the only classic MJ album I don't have on CD. Hopefully the videos are remastered music videos and not just live performances.[/QUOTE]

Honestly, I personally think the Best Buy $40 set is a better deal. As far as the video disc, it will probably just be the same quality from MJ's Vision DVD set. They were all re-mastered I believe.

[quote name='KlaytonAmory']Honestly, I personally think the Best Buy $40 set is a better deal. As far as the video disc, it will probably just be the same quality from MJ's Vision DVD set. They were all re-mastered I believe.[/QUOTE]

I think the box set just has a lot of additional live performances (1 CD and 1 DVD), which don't typically interest me. But to each, his own...

Despite being five dollars more than Best Buy's price, I may go with Target to get the Indy collection because last year's Target Exclusive Lithographs for the Star Wars Blu's were quite nice.

Is it just me or are the Disney sales still abit expensive?
disney

Just wanted to say that if any of you guys have been waiting for the Studio Ghibli film "Arriety" to go down in price, it's also 29.99. Seems like that and Bolt never go down in price on Blu-Ray.

[quote name='battledrill']Just wanted to say that if any of you guys have been waiting for the Studio Ghibli film "Arriety" to go down in price, it's also 29.99. Seems like that and Bolt never go down in price on Blu-Ray.[/QUOTE]
It's $21.39 on Amazon right now.

For a second there i miss read Tigger as Tiger and thought NNOOOOO Tiger Woods didnt, did he?
tigger

bread's done
Back