Target app 20% off any future purchase 11/27/18 - 12/8/18

Smithers123

CAGiversary!
Saw this when I used the Target app today. It doesn't look like video game hardware are excluded. A PS4 Spider-Man 1TB with 20% at 199.99 would be pretty sweet!

1zehwg4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you sure about this? I was going to use it to order a TV online with the code. So if I then, give it to my girlfriend to use in store, it will still work?
Yup it does every year. There's the barcode for in-store and the promo code for online. They are completely separate. Enjoy!

Yup it does every year. There's the barcode for in-store and the promo code for online. They are completely separate. Enjoy!
Slightly off-topic but I also received a $10 off $50 coupon in the mail that has both a barcode and promo code. Would it work the same for that, too?

If this is true, I'm stoked. Was pissed at myself today that I didn't get 2. I forgot every year it lasts 2 weeks so it's nice to have one for each week so you can take advantage of whatever the sales are in a particular week.

I got a $10 off a $50 purchase coupon in the mail with the same dates. Im guessing it wouldnt stack with this right?

Coupon gone due to wave of people bombing my inbox to either beg me or talk trash to me. Stay classy, lurkers.

Im not seeing the 20% off coupon on the app though. :/
Did you make sure to scan the app barcode when making a BF purchase in-store? The employee that tried to help me knew about the promotion and even pulled up the page but tried to sell me some lie that I needed to have redcard associated with the app for me to get a coupon. What she was clueless about was that it said right there in black and white that the coupon would be added to my wallet after making the purchase. I got mine immediately once I realized how the promo worked (after I had walked out of the store and could look it up myself) and the app even had a nice welcome message thanking me for buying on BF when I just pulled it up today that linked to the coupon.

If this is true, I'm stoked. Was pissed at myself today that I didn't get 2. I forgot every year it lasts 2 weeks so it's nice to have one for each week so you can take advantage of whatever the sales are in a particular week.
come back and let us know if it works thanks!

ah i guess i missed out on the 20%.

anyone know if it can be used on a video game system. I'm looking to buy a Switch. If this coupon can be used Ill gladly buy a coupon off sometone that isnt going to use theirs. Or is it tied to a target account?

I'd only want to buy one if it can be used on a video game sytem. Would give $5 for one.

ah i guess i missed out on the 20%.

anyone know if it can be used on a video game system. I'm looking to buy a Switch. If this coupon can be used Ill gladly buy a coupon off sometone that isnt going to use theirs. Or is it tied to a target account?

I'd only want to buy one if it can be used on a video game sytem. Would give $5 for one.
It wont work on that

Terms for the 20% coupon:

Category Coupon. Valid starting Tuesday, 11/27, for a single use in stores or at Target.com. Limit one identical coupon per guest. Percent off coupon will apply to all qualifying items in transaction. Cannot be combined with any other Category Coupon. This coupon for use by original recipient only. Void if copied, scanned, altered, transferred, purchased, sold or prohibited by law. Promo code may not be applied to previous orders. Gift cards and tax not included in determining purchase total. No cash value.

*Excludes gift cards, prepaid cards, alcohol, milk, select baby products (DockATot, Halo, Owlet, Peg Perego, Philips Avent), select toys (Barbie Dreamhouse, Fisher-Price Imaginext Jurassic Rex, Hot Wheels Corkscrew Crash, Thomas & Friends Super Station), Elf on the Shelf, LEGO, L.O.L. Surprise!, Bose, JBL, Sonos, Apple, Fitbit, Tile, Google Home/Mini/Max, LG OLED TV, Samsung TVs, GoPro, DSLR cameras & lenses, mobile contracts, Nintendo hardware and Switch games, PS4 hardware, Xbox hardware, Red Dead Redemption II video games, Vitamix, Weber, Traeger, Tylenol pain relief, clinic & pharmacy, Target Optical and items sold & shipped by Target Storefront Partners.

Question, for coupons like these, do people ever wait until the last minute and then just give them away?  Do they only trade them and if they can't find anyone to trade with, they just let them expire and no one gets to use them?

Terms for the 20% coupon:

Category Coupon. Valid starting Tuesday, 11/27, for a single use in stores or at Target.com. Limit one identical coupon per guest. Percent off coupon will apply to all qualifying items in transaction. Cannot be combined with any other Category Coupon. This coupon for use by original recipient only. Void if copied, scanned, altered, transferred, purchased, sold or prohibited by law. Promo code may not be applied to previous orders. Gift cards and tax not included in determining purchase total. No cash value.

*Excludes gift cards, prepaid cards, alcohol, milk, select baby products (DockATot, Halo, Owlet, Peg Perego, Philips Avent), select toys (Barbie Dreamhouse, Fisher-Price Imaginext Jurassic Rex, Hot Wheels Corkscrew Crash, Thomas & Friends Super Station), Elf on the Shelf, LEGO, L.O.L. Surprise!, Bose, JBL, Sonos, Apple, Fitbit, Tile, Google Home/Mini/Max, LG OLED TV, Samsung TVs, GoPro, DSLR cameras & lenses, mobile contracts, Nintendo hardware and Switch games, PS4 hardware, Xbox hardware, Red Dead Redemption II video games, Vitamix, Weber, Traeger, Tylenol pain relief, clinic & pharmacy, Target Optical and items sold & shipped by Target Storefront Partners.
damn not even Switch games? what a slap to the face.

Which cabinet? I'm in need for some.
Sorry for the late reply. It was this one she decided on...
It was a little cheaper though. 30% off regular price so $188.99 - 20% coupon - 5% red card discount so $143.63.

That's sweet I can use the coupon again in store. Trying to decide if I want to go try to price match Battlefield V or not. If I would have seen it was on sale before I ordered I might have got it last night.

Edit: try this link
https://www.target.com/p/windham-tall-storage-cabinet-with-drawer-black---threshold--153-/-/A-16508094

well anyways since no one replied..or said anything.. i was the guinea pig...you can use the coupon online and use the barcode in store it works..so 2 coupons per email techincally

well anyways since no one replied..or said anything.. i was the guinea pig...you can use the coupon online and use the barcode in store it works..so 2 coupons per email techincally
Thanks.....time for my GF to go in store and get presents and me, online, to my new 4K TV

Question, for coupons like these, do people ever wait until the last minute and then just give them away? Do they only trade them and if they can't find anyone to trade with, they just let them expire and no one gets to use them?
Both scenarios exist. Just depends how many got the coupon and how much demand there is. Many have given coupons away, or posted directly on this forum. There was a couple of times where there were PSN % coupons, and many of us, like me, were unable to even give it away because there was more supply than demand. But usually early on, as long as someone is willing to trade for it, you'll always have those people. And some people are lazy and don't want to have to deal wtih PMs, but also don't want to openly post where lurkers get them (80% of the time a lurker gets it). So they rather just let it go to waste.

Both scenarios exist. Just depends how many got the coupon and how much demand there is. Many have given coupons away, or posted directly on this forum. There was a couple of times where there were PSN % coupons, and many of us, like me, were unable to even give it away because there was more supply than demand. But usually early on, as long as someone is willing to trade for it, you'll always have those people. And some people are lazy and don't want to have to deal wtih PMs, but also don't want to openly post where lurkers get them (80% of the time a lurker gets it). So they rather just let it go to waste.
Makes no sense to let it go to waste but oh well. Hopefully, someone will pm me a code or I will just check checking back here to see if someone posts one if they don't want to PM it to me.

yep I think theres a thread already :) 10% off target gift cards up to $300 so $30 off technically...$300 gc for $270
I posted before the thread popped up. But maybe he saw the commercial too. No bigs. The Dollar General 15% off deal is still better if people want Nintendo eShop or PlayStation Network cards.

I posted before the thread popped up. But maybe he saw the commercial too. No bigs. The Dollar General 15% off deal is still better if people want Nintendo eShop or PlayStation Network cards.
Plus, if you have a Redcard, the 10% GC is not as great a deal since whatever you pay with it nulls the extra 5%. So, for those folks, it's really only 5%, which frankly may or may not be worth it when you're dealing with smaller sums of money.

Plus, if you have a Redcard, the 10% GC is not as great a deal since whatever you pay with it nulls the extra 5%. So, for those folks, it's really only 5%, which frankly may or may not be worth it when you're dealing with smaller sums of money.
Yeah, paying $300 for a free $15 doesn't really seem worth it to me, but every little bit helps I guess!

Yeah, paying $300 for a free $15 doesn't really seem worth it to me, but every little bit helps I guess!
Anything helps. In addition to using CAG to save on games, I use coupons at the grocery store and buy discounted gift cards for meals at restaurants. Unless you're flushed with cash, not trying to save money is doing it wrong.

Stacking the coupon with the 10 percent off gift cards is pretty good.  30 percent off total if you have something in mind to buy in the window of time after the card sale/coupon expiration date.

Stacking the coupon with the 10 percent off gift cards is pretty good. 30 percent off total if you have something in mind to buy in the window of time after the card sale/coupon expiration date.
The first thing that is listed under exclusions is Gift Cards. Probably won't stack, but I guess you can try

Stacking the coupon with the 10 percent off gift cards is pretty good. 30 percent off total if you have something in mind to buy in the window of time after the card sale/coupon expiration date.
28% off total.

The first thing that is listed under exclusions is Gift Cards. Probably won't stack, but I guess you can try
He meant buying gift cards at 10% off, then using them to purchase stuff with the 20% off.

If anyone has an extra unused 20% off code that he/she would be willing trade for a gift card (such as Amazon), please PM me. Thank you.

Would I be able to price match and use the coupon in store? I'd like to get the new Mission impossible 4k collection and pm it to Amazon for $70 then use the coupon. Lol I know my mmv

Anyone tried the coupon on Switch games? I know it says it excludes them, but sometimes it rings up anyway. (I wanted to use it Friday for Smash since it's the only deal I've seen for it.) Thanks

got a 20% off storewide purchase for Target AND a $10 off of $50 code for Target, looking for $10 Paypal or XBL or PSN or eShop or Amazon

ONLY $10  (for anywhere listed)  for both coupon codes

EXCLUSIONS APPLY

Anyone have a coupon that they won't be using? Santa needs to buy some Magnatiles and this would come in very handy. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-P580 using Tapatalk

This thread makes me feel lame. I intend to use my 20% off on a big grocery/essentials run. haha
I'm right there with you bud. My family hosts our friends Christmas Party this Saturday and I'm about to load up. If Dragons Crown Battle Hardened Edition ends up in my cart too, I wont complain :)

Used mine when BFV was $30, joy-con steering wheels when they were clearanced, groceries, and some christmas gifts for my nieces and nephew. Was pretty surprised it worked on everything I threw at it, even a lego set that was already 40% off.

bread's done
Back