Target B2G1 free on wii u games. Stacks with sale prices.

mrbutler14

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
All wii u games are B2G1 at target. This deal stacked with the weekly ad sale prices. I managed to get Tekken Tag, Batman and Ninja Gaiden 3 for $90 before tax which is a great deal. Other games on sale at $45 were Scribblenauts, Madden and Nba 2k13.

[quote name='azngtlman']Target = Yes, at least here in California. Though they give you a max of $70 per 12 month period of non-receipt returns. And of course they will give you the lowest recent sales price.[/QUOTE]

Seconded (in DE). We had a baby shower a few months back and were given multiples of lots of things with no idea where it came from. My wife and I both ended up hitting the $70 limit, at which point the woman said we could exchange stuff for items in the same department.

[quote name='Gareee']Wii grabbed all the launch games we wanted over the hoiday season with various deals. If they want any more of our money, they'll have to release more titles. You'd think Nintendo would release at least one every two weeks to keep interest high.[/QUOTE]

Nintendo themselves probably releases 1 first party game every 6 months. It's upto 3rd parties to keep feeding your needs or how fast can Nintendo can pay 3rd party to make their games exclusive like Ninja Gaiden 3 RE and Bayonetta 2.

Any chance we will see remakes this year like DK, punch out both version,Mario 1-3

[quote name='Deader2818']I only really want tekken tag and sonic racing, which of the 45 dollar games trade in for the most at best buy?[/QUOTE]

Batman is the most trade in value at BB going for $18, but with the 100% extra that makes it $36.
Most of the other $45 titles are getting $15 at BB trade-in, so with the 100%, $30 each.
Judging by what the OP bought (Batman, NG3, and NBA), he spent $90+tax, BB trade in value would come to $96 (or roughly $100.80 if you're GCU) with the 100% promo.

[quote name='Sammie2980']I was considering tekken but no arcade stick and not buying one for Wii U when all my fighters and sticks are 360 and PS3. Though Tekken Ball is tempting lol...[/QUOTE]

FWIW, if you have the TvC Will stick then it'll work on TTT2 on the WiiU. Haven't tried it yet but I'm assuming the Hori & DreamGEAR Wii sticks will work too.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Sammie2980']I was considering tekken but no arcade stick and not buying one for Wii U when all my fighters and sticks are 360 and PS3. Though Tekken Ball is tempting lol

At this point if I bought any of the other multiplat games I would just be double dipping like with NG3, but the extra characters are worth it imho.

AC3 is almost worth it for the map on the gamepad but meh almost finished with AC3 on other console soo yeah lol[/QUOTE]

I use the wii TvC arcade sticks and they are compatible with ps3 via an adapter I got from playasia. Truthfully though the Wii sticks were probably never very popular, I got them on sale for a crazy price (2 sticks for $50) and if not for the price, I can see why most people have the more standard ps3 or xbox sticks.

[quote name='slickminnesota']I use the wii TvC arcade sticks and they are compatible with ps3 via an adapter I got from playasia. Truthfully though the Wii sticks were probably never very popular, I got them on sale for a crazy price (2 sticks for $50) and if not for the price, I can see why most people have the more standard ps3 or xbox sticks.[/QUOTE]

Yes, that adapter from Mayflash (available on Amazon for $11.49 currently) is pretty good. Has 2 Wii controller inputs & connects to one USB port. The TvC stick was on clearance at GS for $12 a few months ago. It's a good stick especially for the price. I'd pay up to $50 if I needed another one.

http://www.amazon.com/WII-CLASSIC-C...8&qid=1358396547&sr=8-2&keywords=mayflash+wii

[quote name='Nucking Futs!']Yes, that adapter from Mayflash (available on Amazon for $11.49 currently) is pretty good. Has 2 Wii controller inputs & connects to one USB port. The TvC stick was on clearance at GS for $12 a few months ago. It's a good stick especially for the price. I'd pay up to $50 if I needed another one.

http://www.amazon.com/WII-CLASSIC-C...8&qid=1358396547&sr=8-2&keywords=mayflash+wii[/QUOTE]

That's the adaptor... thanks for the link, I needed a 2nd one for two player gaming on ps3(each stick requires its own adapter).

[quote name='starmask2k3']Any chance we will see remakes this year like DK, punch out both version,Mario 1-3[/QUOTE]
What do you mean about Punch-Out? Besides the VC rereleases the only Punch-Out was the new game.

Anyways I'd say it's all but certain. If they weren't planning on reselling us HDified titles of Wii games then they would have allowed the WiiU to upscale Wii games to begin with.

This really bothers me, given Nintendo's track record for releases during Wii's lifespan I can see them just throwing a couple ports through whatever the videogame equivelent of DNR is and calling it a year. Every year I think it's impossible for Nintendo to get any lazier without dying out, but they always seem to find ways to prove me wrong.

[quote name='slickminnesota']That's the adaptor... thanks for the link, I needed a 2nd one for two player gaming on ps3(each stick requires its own adapter).[/QUOTE]

No prob!

[quote name='rcerboss']What do you mean about Punch-Out? Besides the VC rereleases the only Punch-Out was the new game.

Anyways I'd say it's all but certain. If they weren't planning on reselling us HDified titles of Wii games then they would have allowed the WiiU to upscale Wii games to begin with.

This really bothers me, given Nintendo's track record for releases during Wii's lifespan I can see them just throwing a couple ports through whatever the videogame equivelent of DNR is and calling it a year. Every year I think it's impossible for Nintendo to get any lazier without dying out, but they always seem to find ways to prove me wrong.[/QUOTE]

I have a feelign they'll milk the hell out of the WiiU. They have been performing poorly the last year or so, and they really need to rebound.. and do so before the next PS3 and Xboxs are launched. I'm sure they are using the WiiU to make sure that their new consoles performance really exceeds its capability.

bread's done
Back