Target Black Friday Ad

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
https://weeklyad.target.com/promotions?code=Target-20171106&lnk=Wejustcouldntwa&page=13&clkid=4432faf9Na0022f7e6beaa8d89c52fa9a&lnm=79373&afid=VigLink&ref=tgt_adv_xasd0002

If anything is missing, add it in the Wiki below

Hype! Sale begins 6pm November 23 and ends midnight. Starts again 6am Friday.

Pages 13-14 have a lot of the gaming deals.

Credit to Jvang117/NeoMonk for list

Pages 12-13 have a lot of the gaming deals.

Credit to Jvang117/NeoMonk for the list

$199.99 —> 1TB PS4 Slim
$189.99 + $25 GC —> 500GB XB1S
$79.99 —> Legend of Zelda 2DS w/Ocarina of Time 3DS

PS VR - $200

$10 off ALL Xbox Live and Playstation Plus subscriptions

50% off Skylanders Imaginators and all LEGO Dimensions Starter Packs.

Nintendo Switch in stock

$39.99 —> 
DualShock 4 controllers
Xbox One controllers

$15 —>
For Honor, Forza Horizon 3, Lego Worlds, Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Final Fantasy XV, Resident Evil VII, Watch Dogs 2, Minecraft, Gears of War 4, MLB The Show 17

$25 —>
Ghost Recon Wildlands, Injustice 2, Just Dance 2018 (Wii), Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Crash Bandicoot Trilogy, Grand Theft Auto V, Lego Ninjago, Tekken 7, Switch Game, Horizon Zero Dawn

$35 —>
Assassin’s Creed Origins, Need for Speed Payback, Sims 4, NHL 18, WWE 2K18, Forza Motorsport 7, Battlefield 1 Revolution, Super Bomberman R

$45 —>
Call of Duty: World War II

$29.99 —>
Madden 18, Overwatch, Middle-Earth: Shadow of War, South Park: Fractured But Whole, Just Dance 2018 (Switch), NBA 2K18, FIFA 18, Evil Within 2, Destiny 2, Wolfenstein II

$25 3DS Games —>
Pokemon Omega Ruby, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Kirby Planet Robobot, Super Smash Bros., Yoshi’s Woolly World, Super Mario Maker

FRIDAY ONLY: Spend $50 or more storewide and get 20% off one shopping trip between Nov. 28 - Dec. 10

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought the Stranger Things Season 1 box set because (a) I don't have Netflix and (b) it was $10. Will I like watching it? I should also mention that I hate millennials.

I bought the Stranger Things Season 1 box set because (a) I don't have Netflix and (b) it was $10. Will I like watching it? I should also mention that I hate millennials.
I wasn't that into it, but my wife loved it, so we bought a copy as well.

Did anybody else's Target not have half of the stuff in the ad? I left pretty disappointed. And, they only had 5 copies of each of the $15 games.

Did anybody else's Target not have half of the stuff in the ad? I left pretty disappointed. And, they only had 5 copies of each of the $15 games.
Xenoverse 2 far as the eye could see. Mounds of them! But nothing else at mine. 😞

Bought Wolfenstein 2 & Evil Within 2 XB1 tonight $29 plus the extra 15% cartwheel and 5% red card discounts. Could have sworn I saw Mordor Shadow of War with the extra 15% off earlier but when I checked cartwheel in the store it was gone.

All the games were still discounted per black Friday prices but when I tried to buy 6 Skylanders Imaginators I don't have they all rang up $15 each and the sales dude told me ONLY solar flare was on sale for $7.50 which was strange. Put them all back.

*Oh, also bought a $130 fake 7' Christmas tree... was on sale for $90 and sat/sun only had an extra $25 off so $65. Pretty cheap... as long as it lasts 1 year I guess whatever

Bought Wolfenstein 2 & Evil Within 2 XB1 tonight $29 plus the extra 15% cartwheel and 5% red card discounts. Could have sworn I saw Mordor Shadow of War with the extra 15% off earlier but when I checked cartwheel in the store it was gone.

All the games were still discounted per black Friday prices but when I tried to buy 6 Skylanders Imaginators I don't have they all rang up $15 each and the sales dude told me ONLY solar flare was on sale for $7.50 which was strange. Put them all back.

*Oh, also bought a $130 fake 7' Christmas tree... was on sale for $90 and sat/sun only had an extra $25 off so $65. Pretty cheap... as long as it lasts 1 year I guess whatever
Target.com still has the Skylanders at the Black Friday price for a few more hours.

Target.com still has the Skylanders at the Black Friday price for a few more hours.
Last time I looked they only had 3 or 4 imaginators even listed online... i'll check again thanks!

yeah just checked again... they have 5 or 6 listed online and it says unavailable for shipping.

Wolfgang for example I had in my hands at my local store and online says its not available locally or for shipping.

Annoying... guess i'll miss out on them. Bah.

All the games were still discounted per black Friday prices but when I tried to buy 6 Skylanders Imaginators I don't have they all rang up $15 each and the sales dude told me ONLY solar flare was on sale for $7.50 which was strange. Put them all back.

Yes, the whole skylanders thing was a mess. Only a small portion were ever available online, and in-store was ten times worse with just one or two ringing at a discount. Went to gamestop and ToysRus eventually, and got all my kid was missing/wanting.

Found a lone halo wars 2 ultimate behind all the other vanilla copies stacked behind the locked glass for $15. Score. BF complete.

Also note, dishonored 2 limited ps4 code for dishonored definitive has expired.  Maybe the xbox version still works.

Before heading to target I was thinking the cartwheel deals for Wolfenstein 2 and Evil Within 2 would give me 70% off full price but that's now how it worked. Looking at the receipt I got the initial 50% sale price, then 15% off $29.99 cartwheel, then 5% off $25.49 red card.. Is that normal? I thought it would make it 70% combined off of $59.99 so they would be $17.99 each :/

Before heading to target I was thinking the cartwheel deals for Wolfenstein 2 and Evil Within 2 would give me 70% off full price but that's now how it worked. Looking at the receipt I got the initial 50% sale price, then 15% off $29.99 cartwheel, then 5% off $25.49 red card.. Is that normal? I thought it would make it 70% combined off of $59.99 so they would be $17.99 each :/
That is perfectly normal and how every extra discount works at Target, Best Buy, Gamestop, Amazon, and pretty much every other retailer. You can always expect that extra discounts are taken off of the reduced price and not the original price.

bread's done
Back