Target Black Friday Ad

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
https://weeklyad.target.com/promotions?code=Target-20171106&lnk=Wejustcouldntwa&page=13&clkid=4432faf9Na0022f7e6beaa8d89c52fa9a&lnm=79373&afid=VigLink&ref=tgt_adv_xasd0002

If anything is missing, add it in the Wiki below

Hype! Sale begins 6pm November 23 and ends midnight. Starts again 6am Friday.

Pages 13-14 have a lot of the gaming deals.

Credit to Jvang117/NeoMonk for list

Pages 12-13 have a lot of the gaming deals.

Credit to Jvang117/NeoMonk for the list

$199.99 —> 1TB PS4 Slim
$189.99 + $25 GC —> 500GB XB1S
$79.99 —> Legend of Zelda 2DS w/Ocarina of Time 3DS

PS VR - $200

$10 off ALL Xbox Live and Playstation Plus subscriptions

50% off Skylanders Imaginators and all LEGO Dimensions Starter Packs.

Nintendo Switch in stock

$39.99 —> 
DualShock 4 controllers
Xbox One controllers

$15 —>
For Honor, Forza Horizon 3, Lego Worlds, Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Final Fantasy XV, Resident Evil VII, Watch Dogs 2, Minecraft, Gears of War 4, MLB The Show 17

$25 —>
Ghost Recon Wildlands, Injustice 2, Just Dance 2018 (Wii), Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Crash Bandicoot Trilogy, Grand Theft Auto V, Lego Ninjago, Tekken 7, Switch Game, Horizon Zero Dawn

$35 —>
Assassin’s Creed Origins, Need for Speed Payback, Sims 4, NHL 18, WWE 2K18, Forza Motorsport 7, Battlefield 1 Revolution, Super Bomberman R

$45 —>
Call of Duty: World War II

$29.99 —>
Madden 18, Overwatch, Middle-Earth: Shadow of War, South Park: Fractured But Whole, Just Dance 2018 (Switch), NBA 2K18, FIFA 18, Evil Within 2, Destiny 2, Wolfenstein II

$25 3DS Games —>
Pokemon Omega Ruby, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Kirby Planet Robobot, Super Smash Bros., Yoshi’s Woolly World, Super Mario Maker

FRIDAY ONLY: Spend $50 or more storewide and get 20% off one shopping trip between Nov. 28 - Dec. 10

Last edited by a moderator:
Only wanted RE7 from Target and gave up waiting for their slow asses last night. Love how it shows add to cart and was even on the FP at 10am long after it had sold out. Gonna pass now and wait for the $20 gold version next year. You lose Target; don't be idiots next time.

Why are so many people complaining about Target being slow? Their site updates at Midnight PT, which we already knew, and is exactly when all of the Black Friday deals went live. They weren't any later than they normally are. They didn't even have their website implode on itself like Best Buy did.

Do that many people not understand how time zones work?

Is it worth going to Target tonight? It seems like they've been letting people order online for store pick-up today and some of the games I've considered have slipped into "limited stock" status.

Why are so many people complaining about Target being slow? Their site updates at Midnight PT, which we already knew, and is exactly when all of the Black Friday deals went live. They weren't any later than they normally are. They didn't even have their website implode on itself like Best Buy did.

Do that many people not understand how time zones work?
Target was late; they were supposed to be live same time as BB at 12am CST seeing as they're headquartered in the Midwest also.

Target was late; they were supposed to be live same time as BB at 12am CST seeing as they're headquartered in the Midwest also.
No they weren't. They were supposed to update for Black Friday at midnight PST, and they did. It was exactly the same last year, and it was the same for their early access.

No $8 games this year or are they just not featured in the ad? Target singlehandedly saved Black Friday last year with those.
I think that last year's $8 games were in place to empty out their back rooms. I got a lot of great last gen stuff last year from that sale. Maybe there will be some nice surprises for anyone willing to brave the stores.

After the Shit Show Best buy was this year, Target saved my butt with it's deal.  Many better than best buy's or matched best buys.  Other than 1 game , I got everything I needed from Target at terrific prices.

Target definatley won BF this year.

Well final fantasy xv was also at the Microsoft store for $15, I was too late on online shipping (oos within a couple of mins) so got one for in-store pickup. Hopefully they don't go out of stock for me once they start filling orders there. So could try getting in store if you got one around and hopefully not too late

Dont suppose they are giving out the 20% off coupon tonight?

Will probably go over tonight, dont want to drive there tomorrow.

Also can confirm gold editions are once again ringing up as regular editions. Just picked up halo wars 2 ultimate and for honor gold for 15 bucks a pop

Target was crazy. Hour long line. Forza Horizon 3 was OOS so I didn't get anything.

Gamestop line was 10min and Kohl's was 15min.

Also can confirm gold editions are once again ringing up as regular editions. Just picked up halo wars 2 ultimate and for honor gold for 15 bucks a pop
Wonder if that’s all Gold editions or just those older ones. Thinking Assassins Creed, Forza 7, South Park, Mordor.

Wonder if that’s all Gold editions or just those older ones. Thinking Assassins Creed, Forza 7, South Park, Mordor.
Yea, hopefully includes newer games. Is there time to check prices before butting them? I have no experience lol

Thanks for that! I'm definitely heading there tomorrow morning. Did you ring them up by yourself before buying them or you just went for it at the registers and were surprised by this?

I would be if I weren't stuck out in the middle of nowhere until tomorrow morning.
I Think asking some random person online who maybe anywhere in America may not help, if anything I'd say try using a site like Brickseek and do a search and try and figure out inventory from there.

I Think asking some random person online who maybe anywhere in America may not help, if anything I'd say try using a site like Brickseek and do a search and try and figure out inventory from there.
Unless something changed in the last hour or so, Final Fantasy XV doesn't seem to show up on either Target's website or brickseek.

why you want to pay $15 for final fantasy xv base game when you can pay $30 on psn and get the base game + premium pass (valued $30) that comes with 3 dlc expansions and coop online mode.

if target has prey for $15 but i can't buy it online, could I buy it at in the store at the same price?
Yes, the game is the same price in store as online. Problem would be if they have it in stock, but it should be that they likely would. I would suggest checking with brickseek.

Found Watch Dogs 2 Gold, most everything else was OOS already. Ass Creed Origins Gold rang up as regular price so it looks like only older Gold Editions have been merged with the regular games.

I wanted to so bad, but for $5 more its steelbook ready at BB. Stacked higher than the plastic covers in my game section.
The steelbook is also $15 in-store so I bought it. I also bought Rise of the TR too. I think the purchase I made at midnight might be the regular version of these two games. They have been shipped so I'm going to return them back to store once I get them.

W1ocqim.jpg

Went to get FIFA 18 at TArget but they only had the 'Ronoldo Edition'.   Price checked it and it was the same BF deal as the regular version.  Great deal.  Got a bunch of Ultimate Team extra's w/ the Ronoldo  Edition.

The steelbook is also $15 in-store so I bought it. I also bought Rise of the TR too. I think the purchase I made at midnight might be the regular version of these two games. They have been shipped so I'm going to return them back to store once I get them.
Don't know about Rise of the Tomb Raider, but Yakuza (on target.com) has the same UPC as the Steelbook version.. so my guess is you'll get another steelbook in the mail.

bread's done
Back