Target - Buy 2 Get 1 Free Platinum Hits Through 3/20

[quote name='EarthKing']Also, is gears of war 2 GOTY a platinum hits game?[/QUOTE]

No. Some places have put it in sales for PH titles. I know I got in a B2G1 from Amazon.

[quote name='EarthKing']Does it apply to stores? Also, is gears of war 2 GOTY a platinum hits game? I might get this price matched with BB.[/QUOTE]

It's not in the weekly ad so I believe it's online-only.

Halo Wars is the regular edition. I check the online ASI number against the regular edition one at the store. They are the same. So just beware when you order Halo Wars

If it had been the PH version of Halo Wars, I would of gotten that (just for the DLC codes then sold the actual game), BC 1, and SC IV.

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']It's not in the weekly ad so I believe it's online-only.[/QUOTE]

Oh Okay...That really sux lol

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']No. Some places have put it in sales for PH titles. I know I got in a B2G1 from Amazon.[/QUOTE]

I saw that too the in amazon B2G1 but I hesitated on buying and I missed out :(.

Thanx for all the clarifications :).

[quote name='agentghost']Halo Wars is the regular edition. I check the online ASI number against the regular edition one at the store. They are the same. So just beware when you order Halo Wars[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up. I would definitely pick it up if it was the PH version. The true PH version (with the DLC) sells for 29.99 most places.

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']theres actually a lot I'd bite on if they were 20.... but all the good ones are 30 and ME1 is 40...wtf?

no platinum hits should be more than 20 imo[/QUOTE]
ME1 was $20 when they had it OOS, then they bumped it up to $40... what bastards.

For anyone who hasn't played it, SWFU is a good title if you're looking for a third game for the deal. Kinda short, but the combat and force powers make it a lot of fun. LFD1 is great too if you haven't picked it up. I bought it after playing LFD2 just to see what the first game was like and ended up liking it more than the sequel.

bread's done
Back