Target Buy one get two free

YugiMoto

Banned
Same as last time they'll scan as special purchase on the price checker.

List of titles found so far:

the little price checkers just like last time. :ps4: DriveClub
:ps4: Sniper Elite 3
:ps4: Extreme Legends DW8 Complete
:ps4: Toy Soldiers HoF Edition
:ps4: The Wolf Among us
:ps4: Lords of the Fallen
:ps4: Tropico 5
:ps4: Mortal Kombat X
:ps4: Transformers RotDS
:ps4: Walking Dead S2
:ps4: MLB 14 The Show
:ps4: MGS V Ground Zeroes
:ps4: Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris
:ps4: WWE 2k15

:ps3:

:ps3: Tales of Xillia 2
:ps3: Transformers RotDS
:ps3: Escape Dead Island
:ps3: 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil
:ps3: PlayStation Move Heroes
:ps3: Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution
:ps3: Motorstorm Apocalypse
:ps3: Kingdom Hearts 2.5
:ps3: Disney Sing it Party Hits

XBO:
:xb1: Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeros
:xb1: Transformers Dark Spark
:xb1: Shape Up
:xb1: FIFA 15
:xb1: Rabbids Invasion
:xb1: Wolf Among Us
:xb1: Transformers RotDS
:xb1: Sniper Elite III
:xb1: Sherlock Holmes C&P
:xb1: Rabbids Invasion
:xb1: Wolfenstein: The Old Blood
:xb1: Mortal Kombat X

:360:

:360: F1 2011
:360: World of Tanks
:360: Legends of War: Patton

:wii:

:wii: Family Game Night Fun Park
:wii: Disney Sing it Party Hits

:wiiu:
:wiiu: Wheel of Fortune

:3ds:
:3ds: Tenaki Knights 3DS
:3ds: Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley
:3ds: Sonic Boom Shattered Crystal

PC
Warcraft Battle Chest
Starcraft Battle Chest

Credit to WeaponX2099 sovereignNX-73811 Darby27 from the target clearance thread for scanning and checking these eligible titles so far.

Thanks to Deliciouspinto and Thermopyle for cleaning up the list.

Last edited by a moderator:
picked up 3. started with DMC PS4, Golf Club PS4 and Tales of Zestiria but Tales did not ring up BOG2. So i got Grabbed another DMC for trade purposes. trying another target on the way home

No Target store within 100 miles of me has Mortal Kombat X PS4. Good luck finding 3 Mortal Kombat X PS4 copies. :p
My local store has 10 copies in stock but not much of anything else. Whoever does the ordering for these stores should be smacked in the head with a tack hammer.

Off topic, but i wonder if the 20 copies of AC Unity they have are clearanced yet.

Added Sherlock Holmes ($30), Dragon Age Inquisition - Deluxe Edition ($20), and The Lego Movie Videogame ($20) to the list.  All PS4.

Picked up 3 MK X's for XB1, 2 were left at my store, took me a minute to find them on an end cap. Can trade/sell 2 (with certified CAG's only, 1 per). Would of got Transformers Dark Spark XB1, Wolfenstein: The Old Blood XB1 if the store had them.

in order for the discount to apply the 3 games have to be for the same console? or can I mix them?
Mix and match, but be smart about how you bundle games with different prices. Try to bundle three games at the same price point to maximize the CAG effect.

I had the Disney Infinity Super Heroes game discs 207-00-8068 come up as a special promotion and rang out as free. Purchased it with a random Infinity 1.0 starter 207-30-8888 that I found on clearance. Not sure if this is a separate promo or part of the b1g2
They're b1g1 free it seems. I bought two of them. One showed up as free. Showed my cartwheel, it didn't take anything off, but the guy at the register manually took 75% off. Still have coupon in cartwheel for another store if I can find any.

Picked up 3 MK X's for XB1, 2 were left at my store, took me a minute to find them on an end cap. Can trade/sell 2 (with certified CAG's only, 1 per). Would of got Transformers Dark Spark XB1, Wolfenstein: The Old Blood XB1 if the store had them.
I will swap you a sealed copy of Old Blood for something if you need it, but I don't need the MK X.

Added Sherlock Holmes ($30), Dragon Age Inquisition - Deluxe Edition ($20), and The Lego Movie Videogame ($20) to the list. All PS4.
Just a heads up. Dragon Age Deluxe Edition does not include the game DLC. The game DLC is included in the GOTY Edition. I got a little excited at first but double checked to my dismay.

Just a heads up. Dragon Age Deluxe Edition does not include the game DLC. The game DLC is included in the GOTY Edition. I got a little excited at first but double checked to my dismay.
Yeah, I realized that when I bought it. I'm cool with it, since I'm sure the GOTY will eventually go sub $20 and I can pick it up then.

For others though, I made a note in the Wiki.

Dyf3WYm.jpg

Another 2 games that scanned as Special Purchase

:ps4: Shadow Warrior - $29.99 (DPCI: 207-34-0115)

:ps4: Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward Expansion - $29.99 (DPCI: 207-34-1250)

What titles did you end up with because I can't find 3 titles to pick up

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
On the last sale I ended up with Awesomenauts, Legend of Kay, Wolf Among Us, Pure Pool, Murdered, Toy Soldiers, and some others that aren't on that list. Second thought, the last sale was much better.........

On the last sale I ended up with Awesomenauts, Legend of Kay, Wolf Among Us, Pure Pool, Murdered, Toy Soldiers, and some others that aren't on that list. Second thought, the last sale was much better.........
... And how many of em have you actually played. Or even unwrapped.

Does anyone know if the Sniper Elite III is the basic copy, or the Ultimate Edition? Both are showing same price on Target.com

PS4 NBA 2K15 $30.49

PS4 NBA Live 2015 $27.49

Both rang up. I tried a bunch others that did not, though, all PS4:

Diablo 3

Dishonored

Pure Pool

Stick it to the Man

Terraria

Watchdogs
The Jackbox Party Pack

Evil Within

Alien Isolation

Target rep didn't know anything about the promo. He called over the store manager that also had no idea. Last time somebody was able to pull up a list of games on their phone, but neither of them could find anything. Even scanning the games in the promo on their phone showed nothing--that was a surprise since the wall scanner at least showed special promo for the games in the list.. 

PS4 NBA 2K15 $30.49

PS4 NBA Live 2015 $27.49

Both rang up. I tried a bunch others that did not, though, all PS4:

Diablo 3

Dishonored

Pure Pool

Stick it to the Man

Terraria

Watchdogs
The Jackbox Party Pack

Evil Within

Alien Isolation

Target rep didn't know anything about the promo. He called over the store manager that also had no idea. Last time somebody was able to pull up a list of games on their phone, but neither of them could find anything. Even scanning the games in the promo on their phone showed nothing--that was a surprise since the wall scanner at least showed special promo for the games in the list..
Last time was a surprise for the employees, too. No one knew about it!

Am I the only one that tried buying Doom today? Of course the POS stopped the sale at Target. I can wait a day...
I was at Best Buy on Tuesday and in their locked up game case, they had the Doom with season pass sitting there. fucker was taunting the ever living crap out of me.

Found large sections of these games at a target near me but I think management at this particular store knows about this deal and used a workaround. They covered barcodes with clearance labels and marked everything with repackage pricing 🙄 Could peel off labels if they weren't in glass cases

But can you wait two?
I could wait a year being the patient person that I am, but naw, come on midnight release!

I was at Best Buy on Tuesday and in their locked up game case, they had the Doom with season pass sitting there. fucker was taunting the ever living crap out of me.
The employee took it out of the case and walked it up to the front when I asked to buy it. I didn't expect it to ring up anyways but it was worth a try. Definitely taunting when you see it out of the jail before release day.

Added :ps4: NHL 15 & :xb1: Walking Dead: Season Two to the list, both rang up "Special Purchase". Ended up taking home :ps4: Dragon Age Inquisition DE, :ps4: NHL 15, & :ps4: WWE 2K15 for $20 and some change. Store associate didn't even bat an eye. Heading back today.

Is Phoenix vs Professor on the list? One of my local store has about 30 copies of that the last time I was there.
It shows up as Special Purchase on the scanner, but it did not ring up B1G2 at the register. This happened at two stores with different games. It seems it is not working in my area.

bread's done
Back