Target Buy one get two free

YugiMoto

Banned
Same as last time they'll scan as special purchase on the price checker.

List of titles found so far:

the little price checkers just like last time. :ps4: DriveClub
:ps4: Sniper Elite 3
:ps4: Extreme Legends DW8 Complete
:ps4: Toy Soldiers HoF Edition
:ps4: The Wolf Among us
:ps4: Lords of the Fallen
:ps4: Tropico 5
:ps4: Mortal Kombat X
:ps4: Transformers RotDS
:ps4: Walking Dead S2
:ps4: MLB 14 The Show
:ps4: MGS V Ground Zeroes
:ps4: Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris
:ps4: WWE 2k15

:ps3:

:ps3: Tales of Xillia 2
:ps3: Transformers RotDS
:ps3: Escape Dead Island
:ps3: 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil
:ps3: PlayStation Move Heroes
:ps3: Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution
:ps3: Motorstorm Apocalypse
:ps3: Kingdom Hearts 2.5
:ps3: Disney Sing it Party Hits

XBO:
:xb1: Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeros
:xb1: Transformers Dark Spark
:xb1: Shape Up
:xb1: FIFA 15
:xb1: Rabbids Invasion
:xb1: Wolf Among Us
:xb1: Transformers RotDS
:xb1: Sniper Elite III
:xb1: Sherlock Holmes C&P
:xb1: Rabbids Invasion
:xb1: Wolfenstein: The Old Blood
:xb1: Mortal Kombat X

:360:

:360: F1 2011
:360: World of Tanks
:360: Legends of War: Patton

:wii:

:wii: Family Game Night Fun Park
:wii: Disney Sing it Party Hits

:wiiu:
:wiiu: Wheel of Fortune

:3ds:
:3ds: Tenaki Knights 3DS
:3ds: Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley
:3ds: Sonic Boom Shattered Crystal

PC
Warcraft Battle Chest
Starcraft Battle Chest

Credit to WeaponX2099 sovereignNX-73811 Darby27 from the target clearance thread for scanning and checking these eligible titles so far.

Thanks to Deliciouspinto and Thermopyle for cleaning up the list.

Last edited by a moderator:
Need to convince myself:  Do I really need Walking Dead Season 2 and Wolf Among Us on next generation consoles?
Given:  Already have them on last generation consoles.

I went to one store, found only one game to show promo.  It was WWE 2k15, and rang up 59.99.  I went over and bought Deadpool on blu-ray instead. (19.99 - 10% cartwheel - 5% Redcard) and left happy.  

I'm not bothering anymore with this sale.  Last time was a PITA and I only ended up with a few mediocre games.

I got lucky. My store had 5+ copies of MKX but it isn't really that good a deal. I did find these however.

State of Decay x2
Harvest Moon 3D
Wolfenstein Old Blood x2
Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Remix

$53.xx after tax.

I got lucky. My store had 5+ copies of MKX but it isn't really that good a deal. I did find these however.

State of Decay x2
Harvest Moon 3D
Wolfenstein Old Blood x2
Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Remix

$53.xx after tax.
Want to sell one of those State of Decay? ;)

Added Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - Atlas Limited Ediition for PS4, though the game rang up 80 bones for me, so do with that information what you will.

Buying 3 and returning two to the same store with a receipt is not return fraud and totally within policy. Target prorates their returns and could choose to require you return all 3 but they don't, the receipt clearly states the return value on each.
Not all targets. Mine needs all 3 copies returned or nothing.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Quick note, most tiv has tanked since last sale, most notably dmc ps4. It was near 20 credit last time, now it's barely 7.

Added Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - Atlas Limited Ediition for PS4, though the game rang up 80 bones for me, so do with that information what you will.
I saw one too, as well as a bioshock infinite CE at 70.

The :pc: Warcraft Battle Chest listed in the OP, is it for the original WC Battle Chest, WC3 Battle Chest, or World of Warcraft Battle Chest?

The :pc: Warcraft Battle Chest listed in the OP, is it for the original WC Battle Chest, WC3 Battle Chest, or World of Warcraft Battle Chest?
I just added a listing for the Warcraft 3 Battle Chest. I picked it up yesterday along with Starcraft 2 for PC and Dragon Age Inquisition for Xbox One.

Nope. It's return all three or you keep them all.

Mine printed out prorated refund value for each title (1/3 of price), but at the end "All Items Must be Returned For Full Refund".

So, it's kinda confusing.

Mine printed out prorated refund value for each title (1/3 of price), but at the end "All Items Must be Returned For Full Refund".

So, it's kinda confusing.
That's how prorating works. You didn't pay for the second or third game but to get back the full amount, 100%, you have to return all 3 items as they are priced at 33% each.

Make more sense?

Either you are in another country, or that Target is run by an idiot.
That's how mine is too and they are also really picky about price matching, but it is also run by idiots. One time I bought a Alien isolation and a few other games and I walked out the door and didn't want alien isolation anymore so I went in to return it and they were gonna 25% less which is bs because I legit just walked out the door. Luckily I had a manager come over and give me a full refund.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

If you pay with a credit card or gift card, you don't need the receipt at all. Tell them you'd like to return the game, swipe/insert the credit card, and the transaction will be automatic with the refund going directly back on your card. They can't tell that it was part of a special pricing deal that way.

I found Mortal Kombat X and The New Blood at one store.

I found State of Decay and The New Blood at another store.

I found nothing at a third.

This sale makes me sad.

A target just gave me a wierd discount. I bought 2 - $20 games ( ps4 toy soldiers and xb1 trials fusion or crimes and punishment) and ps4 drive club $40. I paid $20 for the bundle. Drive club was free.

A target just gave me a wierd discount. I bought 2 - $20 games ( ps4 toy soldiers and xb1 trials fusion or crimes and punishment) and ps4 drive club $40. I paid $20 for the bundle. Drive club was free.
I believe Driveclub has been $20 for a while.

was drive club the 3rd game scanned in the system???

I believe Driveclub has been $20 for a while.
It's $60 on the Target web page...dunno why Target is so bad about varied pricing.

What does the receipt show? Even though the game was free it'll probably show what the price was before it was discounted.

It's $60 on the Target web page...dunno why Target is so bad about varied pricing.

What does the receipt show? Even though the game was free it'll probably show what the price was before it was discounted.
I think target.com and Target stores might be separate operations, so they don't have the same price don't have the same sales and promotion. That really confuse costumers.

Here's how it looks.
attachicon.gif
image.jpeg
looks like the 2nd and 3rd game scanned are free regardless of price? need to try this after work.

Pretty sweet deal, I managed to pick up these three games for $21. I only wanted The Old Blood so I'm willing to trade the other two games if anyone has a spare MK X or Drive Club. 

Et70XE2.jpg

Just got:

2x Wolf Among Us (X1) + 1x State of Decay (X1) for $30 - will return 2 of the Wolf Among Us to get SoD for $10.

2x Tales of Xillia 2 (PS3) + 1x Wolfenstein Old Blood (X1) for $20 - will return WOB

Kinda bummed. I thought The Old Blood was the PS4 version. Was going to grab MKX and The Old Blood and then some random game. Nope. Not worth it to me for just MKX; I'll get that cheaper down the road.

bread's done
Back