Target Cartwheel Video Game Deals July 31st through August 6th

Paulis30ish

Banned
This week brings back a few old deals, and one new deal.

40% Off All Skylanders SuperChargers Starter Packs (Expires August 6th)

45% Off Guitar Hero Live 1 Guitar All Platforms (Expires August 6th)

50% Off All PlayStation 3 Hardware (Expires August 6th)

50% Off Paragon PS4 (Expires August 6th)

15% Off Xbox One Covert Controller (Expires August 6th)

20% Off All Preowned Videogames and Characters (Expires August 6th)

It would ring up correctly, it was an additive deal. If you opted in for the game, you'd get both at a discounted price compared to buying them separately. But if you didn't want the game, system would ring up at normal price.

It would ring up correctly, it was an additive deal. If you opted in for the game, you'd get both at a discounted price compared to buying them separately. But if you didn't want the game, system would ring up at normal price.
Gotcha, I didn't understand what you were saying.

Thanks for the DCPI numbers as I was able to get the last 500 GB model in my area. Since they put these in back, I don't think any other customer would have known they had the 500 GB model unless they knew the DCPI ahead of time and checked inventory.

Also, they put up a sign stating one PS3 per customer and put all PS3s in back. I could see behind the cashier station in electronics a message about the rules of the cartwheel deal and about a particular customer to be on the watch for who kept attempting to buy 2 at a time. However, at this time, they were pretty much out.

Looks like they upped the price of GH Live for the X1 to match the PS4's price. Guess I'll wait a bit longer.
I was going to pick a bundle up but decided to wait as well. Possibly I'd pick it up if I could get them to match the online price + cartwheel, but I'm not going through the hassle. These are taking up so much shelf space that they will hit the clearance cycle soon enough.

bread's done
Back