Target Cartwheel Video Game Deals May 1st through May 7th

Paulis30ish

Banned
Some interesting deals for the first week of May. Good deals on Disney Infinity Figures, especially if your store has older figures left.

50% Off All PlayStation TV Consoles (Expires 05/14/2016)

5% Off Star Wars Battlefront Season Pass for Xbox One (Expires 05/07/2016)

40% Off All Disney Infinity 3.0 Figures (Expires 05/07/2016)

75% Off All Disney Infinity 1.0 & 2.0 Edition "items" (Expires 05/28/2016)

15% Off 1TB Xbox One Consoles (Expires 05/07/2016)

So you were trying to price match something that was out of stock?
At that Wal-Mart sure. The next closest one was another hour away who had them in stock but I wasn't driving almost 2 hours for it today.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Can confirm PM + cartwheel on the PS TV just worked for me. Now to get Persona 4 Golden.
Out of curiosity, what source of the Walmart price did you use? I was going to use my receipt from Walmart when I got it for $29.99 a few weeks ago, but then I realized the SKU is probably different as Walmart had Sly+Lego in their bundle.

Good luck trying to pricematch PSTV with Walmart and use cartwheel, I know some people had nice stores to do that, but I got shot down twice at different stores trying pricematch target's own website but wasn't allowed to do cartwheel.

And I couldn't do cartwheel on clearance items. Today, I tried to do cartwheel on PS4 DI 2.0 Toy Box Starter Box at cashiers, it ran up about $10 (other stores couldn't even rang that item up if they have it, as all DI 2.0 stuffs were delisted for a while) but it couldn't apply the cartwheel after scanning the code, and she checked the box saw the clearance price tag and promptly said cartwheel couldn't be used on clearance item.

Out of curiosity, what source of the Walmart price did you use? I was going to use my receipt from Walmart when I got it for $29.99 a few weeks ago, but then I realized the SKU is probably different as Walmart had Sly+Lego in their bundle.
I brought the receipt and PS TV in a Walmart bag to Target.

Good luck trying to pricematch PSTV with Walmart and use cartwheel, I know some people had nice stores to do that, but I got shot down twice at different stores trying pricematch target's own website but wasn't allowed to do cartwheel.

And I couldn't do cartwheel on clearance items. Today, I tried to do cartwheel on PS4 DI 2.0 Toy Box Starter Box at cashiers, it ran up about $10 (other stores couldn't even rang that item up if they have it, as all DI 2.0 stuffs were delisted for a while) but it couldn't apply the cartwheel after scanning the code, and she checked the box saw the clearance price tag and promptly said cartwheel couldn't be used on clearance item.
I got the same kind of crap. My store had figures, all on clearance for about $7/each. Cashier was very nice, but when the register didn't auto ring up the cartwheel she went to talk to the manager on duty. Came back & said it didn't apply because they were on clearance. I told her that if any stores actually still had the things they were going to be on clearance, BUT then I said that the clearance price sticker showed that the original price was $13.99. So I asked why couldn't she just give me 75% off of the original price, which would still be cheaper than the clearance price. Nope, once it's marked at a clearance price she can't change it.

Way to go Target - run a sale on items your stores either don't stock or won't honor the sale for.

I've been wanting a ps tv for a while. I want to remote play games from my ps4 on a different tv. I noticed this comes with the old ps3 remote. What happens if the game needs to use the touch pad? I have a vita already and they had some added touch seniors on the back, which I hated BTW. Also what are your thoughts on how the ps4 games play overall on this?

I've been wanting a ps tv for a while. I want to remote play games from my ps4 on a different tv. I noticed this comes with the old ps3 remote. What happens if the game needs to use the touch pad? I have a vita already and they had some added touch seniors on the back, which I hated BTW. Also what are your thoughts on how the ps4 games play overall on this?
The PSTV support both PS3 and PS4 controllers.

They gave you a PS3 controller, which they have abundant stock, in the starter pack so you can start playing, the included Lego Movie and Sly Cooper (I think that's included for Walmart only) will play fine with that, and in fact most of the PS4 games I have don't use the touch pad.

And of course they didn't include PS4 controller because they want you to buy one which costs more than the PSTV.

And in fact if you have a PS4 and a game that needs the touch pad, you already have a PS4 Controller I assume. You can use that with the PSTV if you don't mind to bring it from one room to the other.

Once "nice" thing of PSTV is it works around the problem PS4 doesn't allow PS3 controller (it's a problem only because Sony doesn't want you to use the cheap PS3 controller but buy a overpriced PS4 controller).

I only have 1 PS4 controller so I can't play local multiplayer on PS4, but using PS4 remote play on PSTV, I can PS3 controller for the 2nd player.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw that the 2.0 infinity Hulk was showing in stock locally so I went and it was nowhere to be found. Employee put it in the scanner and was able find one in the stockroom. They also price matched their own website on the X1 2.0 toybox set and let me use the cartwheel on top of that which was awesome. Hulk ended up at 3.49 and the 2.0 playset was 3.94

I saw that the 2.0 infinity Hulk was showing in stock locally so I went and it was nowhere to be found. Employee put it in the scanner and was able find one in the stockroom. They also price matched their own website on the X1 2.0 toybox set and let me use the cartwheel on top of that which was awesome. Hulk ended up at 3.49 and the 2.0 playset was 3.94
Good for you. The only 2.0 figure I found at regular price is Hulk too but I already have it. Other figures (strange enough, every stores are Tinkle Bell, Aladdin and might be Drax) on clearance price they didn't allow me to use cartwheel.

Good for you. The only 2.0 figure I found at regular price is Hulk too but I already have it. Other figures (strange enough, every stores are Tinkle Bell, Aladdin and might be Drax) on clearance price they didn't allow me to use cartwheel.
Hulk and Rocket Rocket are non-clearance if you can find them. Not sure if there are others...

My stupid internet has been down since last night, and it's finally fixed. It looks like Star Wars: Battlefront is 20% off today only on all systems.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you can make it work and not be denied by the associate, best buy has a number of disney infinity 3.0 star wars figures on sale today for $7.99. You might be able to stack

Included figures that target might have are han solo, kylo ren, dath maul, obi wan kenobi poe dameron

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/star-wars-disney-figures-154281
I was able to pricematch GameStop's advertised price of $7.99 for the FX Kylo Ren, and the feller who checked me out at Target actually encouraged me to use the Cartwheel coupon on top of it... $4.79 for FX Kylo out the door!

Well a big swing and a miss for my hope of scoring a PS TV bundle for $15. They can't find the listing on the Walmart website, only third party sellers that are selling it for over the $99 that Target is selling it for. Even having my receipt and the 29.99 PS TV bundle from Walmart three weeks ago didn't help.

I'm wondering if it's worth it to try at another local Target...

Well a big swing and a miss for my hope of scoring a PS TV bundle for $15. They can't find the listing on the Walmart website, only third party sellers that are selling it for over the $99 that Target is selling it for. Even having my receipt and the 29.99 PS TV bundle from Walmart three weeks ago didn't help.

I'm wondering if it's worth it to try at another local Target...
It's $15.

Time is money. Gas costs money.

I see too many people on here (not saying you) that spend so much time chasing a deal that by the time they get the deal they want their expense toward it has eliminated the savings.

bread's done
Back