Target / CC / BB Video Game Prices: 8/19/07 - 8/25/07 ** Uber Thread **

heyheyhey11

CAGiversary!
Let's get one thing clear. I am Not Speedy1961 or have any relation with Speedy. I'm a loyal CAG member and I miss Speedy's contribution everyday since the unfortunate incident. I'm hoping for Speedy's speedy comeback. Until then, I am willing to contribute. But I'll be a week late than speedy. I do get the weekly flyers every thursday delivered to my house. So I post the deal every thursday until something happens.

Target

DS lite Brain Age 2 bundle >>>>>> includes RED NDSL, Brain Age 2, and bonus carrying case >>>>>> 149.99 >>>>>avai. Tues. 8/21/

Brain Age 2 >>>>>>NDS>>>>>> 19.99
Brain Age >>>>>>>>NDS >>>>>> 19.99

Big Brain Academy >>>>>Wii>>>> 49.99
Boogie>>>>>>>Wii>>>>>>59.99

Madden 08>>>>>>> PSP,XBOX,GC>>>>>39.99
Madden 08 >>>>>>>PS2,Wii>>>>>>>>>49.99
Madden 08 >>>>>>> NDS>>>>>>>>29.99
Madden 08>>>>>>>>PS3,X360>>>>>>59.99

PS3 60GB >>>>>> 499.99 ( 5 free blu-ray movies by mail ) with purchase of PS3

PS3 80GB >>>>>>599.99

Pirates of Caribbean >>>>PS3,x360>>>>> 34.99. PS2>>>>>>>24.99
Lair >>>>>>coming soon
MLB 07 The Show >>>>>>PS2,PSP >>>>29.99 PS3>>>>>59.99
Transformer >>>>>>PS3,X360>>>>> 49.99

Bioshock >>>>>x360>>>>>59.99 avail. Tues. 8/21
Halo 3 >>>>>>x360 >>>>>>> avail. Tues 9/25 ( 2 exclusive collectible action figures with $10 reservation of Halo 3 or Halo 3 Limited Edition. Figures redeemed with game purchase. Quantity limited: No rain checks)

Circuit City

Wii System 249.99
wii remote 39.99
wii Nunchuk 19.99

NYKO charge station 24.99 (save $5 reg.29.99)

POkemon Battle Revolution >>>>Wii>>>>>> 49.99

Mario Striker >>>>>>Wii> 49.99
Boogie >>>>>wii>>>>>>59.99
Madden 08 >>>>>wii.PS2 >>>>>49.99

DS lite Brain Age 2 bundle >>>>>> includes RED NDSL, Brain Age 2, and bonus carrying case >>>>>> 149.99 >>>>>avai. Tues. 8/21/

Madden 08 >>>>> NDS>>>>>>29.99

BD&A Pen stylus & Screen Protector 2-pack for DSL>>>>>> 4.99>>>save $5

BD&A Mini Folio Case for NDS & NDSL >>>>>>4.99>>>>save $5

Madden 08>>>>>360,PS3>>>>>>>>59.99

BIOSHOCK >>>>>360 >>>>>49.99
(save $10)

High School Musical >>>>>>>NDS>>>>>>>>>>29.99

25% off on these "brain games"

Brain Age 2
, Brain Age, Big Brain Academy, Brain Boost Beta, Brain Boost Gamma, Mind Quiz>>>>>>>>NDS>>>>>>14.99 (save $5)

Planet Puzzle league >>>>NDS>>>>>22.49 (reg 29.99)

Big Brain Academy >>>>>> Wii>>>>>>>> 37.49
(reg. 49.99)

PC Games

BIOSHOCK
>>>>>39.99>>>>>>Reg 49.99

Sims 2 Deluxe >>>>>>34.99 Save $5
Sims H & M Fashion Stuff>>>>>>>>>>>>>14.99 save $5 In-store wed. 3pm

================================================== =====
Best Buy

DS lite Brain Age 2 bundle >>>>>> includes RED NDSL, Brain Age 2, and bonus carrying case >>>>>> 149.99 >>>>>avai. Tues. 8/21/ by 2P.M (Limit 1 per customer. Minimum 16 per store. No raincheck)

Buy 2, Get 1 Free : Brain Age 1 or 2, and Big Brain Academy

Brain age 2, Brain age, Big Brain Academy >>>>>19.99

High School Musical >>>>>NDS>>>>>29.99
Rune Factory >>>>>>NDS>>>>>29.99
Heroes of Mana>>>>>>NDS>>>>29.99

XBOX360 Elite >>>>>>>> 449.99

Bioshock >>>>360>>>>>59.99
Bioshock >>>>PC>>>>>>49.99 (avail. Tuesday)

All-Pro Football 2k8 (360/PS3) $39.99 (save $20)

Guitar Hero II Bundle >>>>>> X360>>>>>>89.99

Free 300 HD-DVD movie when you buy Xbox360 HD-DVD includes King Kong HD-DVD movie and remote >>>>>>>>179.99

PS2 >>>129.99

Hot Shots Tennis >>>> 29.99
Madden 08 >>>>>PS2>>>>49.99 X360>>>>>59.99

Just wanted to be one more person to say to Circuit City (because we all know by now SOMEONE from there is reading this,) that you can mark me as one more person who won't be giving you my business anymore, and today is a perfect example. You've got Bioshock on sale, and I'll be promptly taking your ad over to Best Buy so they can price match it for me. And btw I have a Circuit City within walking distance of my house, where as Best Buy is 5+ miles away.

And I know I know, you don't care. There aren't enough people here for you to care and if anything, you'd prefer the smart shoppers go somewhere else so you can tell all the lemmings exactly what they should do with their money. I hope you enjoy it.

I'm asking myself if I really am that retarded to buy double copies of Halo 3 really want those damn figures...and I already have 2 copies of each of Halo 1 and 2....hmm.

Legendary Edition + Regular Edition = $190 of fun.

Just wanted to mention that at Easton store in Columbus, OH, the Circuit City is all out of Bioshocks and I waltzed over to a Best Buy that was chock full of them. Price match was a breeze, he knew what I was doing before I asked and that was that.

Scored Bioshock for $39.99. Had my wife run into Wal-Mart and price match. Well when I get home she tells me that the gift card I gave her still had $9+ dollars left on it. I thought she was joking because she always is trying to pull one on me. She shows me the receipt and I was shocked. She tells me she was helped by a new worker and she must have looked at the $39.99 PC price instead of the $49.99 price.

[quote name='neudog']Scored Bioshock for $39.99.[/quote]Nice!

Here's how my day went.

BB_NDS_BA2_receipt.jpg

Start w/ 3 parts Brain Age 2 purchased at BB, add one part PM'd to the CC sale price, then add a dash of BB's B2G1F promo. Garnish w/ sprig of mint. Chill and serve.

Thank you...and good night.

Target is doing a bang-up job of promoting the PS3... they have the 60GB (plus 5 free Blu-Rays) tagged at $599.99 in-store. Thought it might have been an ad typo, but at least the OP here has it correct.

[quote name='botticus']Target is doing a bang-up job of promoting the PS3... they have the 60GB (plus 5 free Blu-Rays) tagged at $599.99 in-store. Thought it might have been an ad typo, but at least the OP here has it correct.[/quote]

haha, it would be better if we find out they account for 50 % of ps3 sales...

i pmd at bb, when the girl was seeing if it was the same as the game in the ad, she was like (this game in the ad doesnt have the xbox live, as the 10 dollars off circle was covering the xbl logo, but i showed her the back of the ad as it had bioshock again, without the circle covering the xbox live logo on the top right... lawl what a n00b

I saw one copy of Loco Roco for $10 at BB as well as one copy of Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops for $20.

Dammit I wish there was a $5 coupon this month.

$20 for those two games would be such a sweet deal.

If anything I'm heading back to get Loco Roco tomorrow. Assuming it's still there.

[quote name='neudog']Scored Bioshock for $39.99. Had my wife run into Wal-Mart and price match. Well when I get home she tells me that the gift card I gave her still had $9+ dollars left on it. I thought she was joking because she always is trying to pull one on me. She shows me the receipt and I was shocked. She tells me she was helped by a new worker and she must have looked at the $39.99 PC price instead of the $49.99 price.[/QUOTE]
Exact same thing just happened with my wife today at a Best Buy. She brought in the ad, handed it to the guy, and without a word he rang it in as $39.99 because of the PC price listed underneath the 360 price. Sweet.

Funny thing is, I noticed the PC price in the ad just before she left and I said "Hey, you should play dumb and tell them you want to price-match the $39.99 sale price. Worst that'll happen is they'll point out to you that it should be $49.99." She said "No, I would never do that...... but if they make that mistake on their own, oh well." Just like we drew it up. :lol:

I don't own any of the brain games so the BB deal is nice.
Heroes of mana is a pretty good deal at BB considering it's selling for $39.

*Update*I just got back from bestbuy I got BA,BA2, BBA, BBA wii degree, and rune factory They wouldn't pricematch 14.99 and do the buy two get one free deal so I just PM'd BBA wii degree and did B2G1F deal I didn't get heroes of Mana I really should have bought it because that's $10 off the MSRP and I don't know if there would be any decent deals for this holiday on it like they did with FFIII. =\

I'll probably go back to get that tommarow still on the fence about it.

Thanks alot heyhey11 for the ads.

[quote name='Danimal']Exact same thing just happened with my wife today at a Best Buy. She brought in the ad, handed it to the guy, and without a word he rang it in as $39.99 because of the PC price listed underneath the 360 price. Sweet.

Funny thing is, I noticed the PC price in the ad just before she left and I said "Hey, you should play dumb and tell them you want to price-match the $39.99 sale price. Worst that'll happen is they'll point out to you that it should be $49.99." She said "No, I would never do that...... but if they make that mistake on their own, oh well." Just like we drew it up. :lol:[/QUOTE]

How funny. When I went to get an ad from CC I was on the phone with spectreon saying the same thing. I joked about how you could score the PC price if you could find a worker who didn't analyze the ad. Congrats on the score.:D

[quote name='meerkatgamer']*Update*I just got back from bestbuy I got BA,BA2, BBA, BBA wii degree, and rune factory They wouldn't pricematch 14.99 and do the buy two get one free deal...[/quote]Yeah, I failed at the first BB location...only one deal or the other. The other BB I scored...cashier called the manager over and explained the CC price and the current BB promo. Without a second thought, he said 'we can do that' and punched it in.

I like that BB more than the other one. :)

The word for this week is perseverence, kids... ;)

It seems the free 300 movie with an Xbox 360 HD DVD Player is dead. The deal page is still available but when you add both items 300 remains full price. I guess the deals end 12 AM Eastern time on the 26th? It's still the 25th Pacific time.

[quote name='Collectordragon']It seems the free 300 movie with an Xbox 360 HD DVD Player is dead. The deal page is still available but when you add both items 300 remains full price. I guess the deals end 12 AM Eastern time on the 26th? It's still the 25th Pacific time.[/quote]

Yeah Best Buy and Circuit City always end on Eastern time. Which I've always found a little strange since Best Buy is a Minnesota company

bread's done
Back