Target Clearance Thread XXII

Got Bayonetta 2 at Target in Socal. Store had 3 left. The cashier tried to PM but had to call a manager to override. They said they do PM Gamestop (it says right on their page in the PM policy) He pulled it up on GS to do so but realized it was OOS and then said he couldnt because it must be in stock. Bought it anyway and took it to 3 more Socal targets to PM over the next 2 days. Each of them looked up the GS price online and all 3 additional stores would not PM because it was OOS. Orange County, CA Targets stink.
DId you grab it from the Target by Pechanga? I was trying to get the girl to pick up a copy for me on her way back today, but I forgot to send the email and took a nap ;( I woke up and the email was sitting there all written out and just mocking me lol Guess I have to settle for my used copy.

1st post, but I found PS3 Tomb Raider steel book for 9.98. DCPI 207-24-0633. Not sure how to make the DCPI show as blue on my iPad.

DId you grab it from the Target by Pechanga? I was trying to get the girl to pick up a copy for me on her way back today, but I forgot to send the email and took a nap ;( I woke up and the email was sitting there all written out and just mocking me lol Guess I have to settle for my used copy.

No. This was in Mission Viejo
No. This was in Mission Viejo
No. This was in Mission Viejo.
photo-45265.gif

LOL cool, I'm pretty sure I understand where you got it -  Westminister?  (that store does have a lot of clearance goodies usually when I am looking at supposed stock - westminister I mean, not mission viejo.)

the one in like Temecula or whatever it is down by pechanga was one of the few I saw that had more then 1 copy (well, according to brickseek anyway)

DPCI of Azran Legacy? It's the only Professor Layton I don't have yet. Didn't realize it was on clearance...Then again I still am only maybe 15% through flute and haven't started Miracle Mask. I don't play this game series too often

Just caught up on the thread. No clearance for me, but the 4 bottles of nuka cola are nice. Also bought a couple of those "target coin" GCs.

A Target in this area closed a few years ago. The final sale was nothing impressive, unless you were looking for used store displays. I'm guessing most of the stock just gets shipped to another store, unless it's something that makes more sense to liquidate.
Was it 20% items, etc?

PM me if you need help with that. I know where I can find the perfect bitch for you to choke.
What time are you coming over?

BoT: The 50% box has fewer titles each time I take a look. Only thing left is Nintendo stuff and some REALLY bad 360 & PS3 games. Even if it does hit 70% off this week, it will probably be too late for me.

So, today at my local store there was a mistake. All of those really large Star Wars figures were ringing up as 99 cent Hot Wheels cars. I saw a few people with tons of Kylo Ren figures in their carts, and Target was honoring the price, despite the mistake. Not exactly clearance, but thought that it was strange.

:shock: Haven't bought one in years, didn't realize they had dropped that low! They decent quality? ​

I know most appliance stores are still trying to rip people off; my mother was buying a TV from H. H. Gregg and I luckily popped in just as the guy was trying to sell her an HDMI cable for $80.

Last edited by a moderator:
:shock: Haven't bought one in years, didn't realize they had dropped that low! They decent quality? ​
They've always been that low. I don't think I've ever paid more than $7 for HDMI cables, if that. Looking at my email, I paid $2.99 for a 6' one on Amazon in 2011.

They're good quality, and since HDMI is digital, it doesn't really matter what quality it is. But Monoprice is legit.

P.S. Monster Cables have profit margins in the thousands of percents.

I know most appliance stores are still trying to rip people off; my mother was buying a TV from H. H. Gregg and I luckily popped in just as the guy was trying to sell her an HDMI cable for $80.
I assume your avatar is your actual picture?

They're good quality, and since HDMI is digital, it doesn't really matter what quality it is.

Yep, it works or it doesn't.

So, today at my local store there was a mistake. All of those really large Star Wars figures were ringing up as 99 cent Hot Wheels cars. I saw a few people with tons of Kylo Ren figures in their carts, and Target was honoring the price, despite the mistake. Not exactly clearance, but thought that it was strange.
Same thing at my local Target. It was the Kylo Ren figure normally $34.99.

I would have bought a Kylo Ren for the price of a Hot Wheel. You guys should have shared before 1 AM. :p
My thoughts exactly! That shit'll be fixed tomorrow... are you talking those big like 30" ones or whatever? I think they'll be on clearanace soon enough anyway, too many taking up too much space.

My thoughts exactly! That shit'll be fixed tomorrow... are you talking those big like 30" ones or whatever? I think they'll be on clearanace soon enough anyway, too many taking up too much space.
Has anyone tried today to see if these ring up for Hot Wheels pricing still? If so I'm stopping at Target on the way home.

bread's done
Back