Target Clearance Thread XXII

This game was fun, the combat could be tedious at times though... I think they should make a beat em up style like Castle crashers or something for the next one... that would be awesome

Wasn't the gold edition clearanced out long ago?
Surprise to hear some still around.

So bs shows limited stock on a Xbox one elite controller, but $149.99. if it shows for that price on bs, does that mean it hasn't updated yet? I think this is a possible return?

Anyone able to find extra destiny 2 keyboard? Please let me know.

So bs shows limited stock on a Xbox one elite controller, but $149.99. if it shows for that price on bs, does that mean it hasn't updated yet? I think this is a possible return?

Anyone able to find extra destiny 2 keyboard? Please let me know.
Yeah don't bother if bs isn't showing it lower or the Target app

Yeah don't bother if bs isn't showing it lower or the Target app
Thanks.
Anyone know which is better? The Logitech g603 vs the 502 from a few pages back?
I had a Logitech mx1000 for many years, then got the g402 because heard wire was almost always better. Not a hardcore PC gamer, but like gadgets.

How is the Razer keyboard vs Alienware like the 768 model? Is the 👽 truly better overall?

The Lucio's are extremely not accurate on BS, I went to multiple stores this week that were probably sitting on 20-30 of them but BS says out of stock, so YMMV. BS didn't say this store was down to $1.54 but there it is

Last edited by a moderator:
I got proto man and sigma, they're nice little figures for a few bucks, might try to track more down. The full set is MegaMan, sigma, cut man, zero and bass, and chances for glow in the dark protoman, MegaMan, and sigma according to the box.

I want that lucio. Will keep an eye out when I go out this weekend. I buy everything Overwatch it’s hard to resist. Except for funkos amd razer products.
FYI the new Cute But Deadly series are in stores now also. D.Va is still selling on eBay for like $50 because people still seem to think she was SDCC exclusive, but I saw her in a few stores here, along with Winston and Orisa. There's one more in the new series I believe (non-blindbox) but I can't remember which / haven't seen in a store. According to Brickseek no store has Lucio at $1.38 so YMMV on finding him that low, but I've seen him clearanced at a lot of stores.

I just left a Target that had absolutely zero video game related items on clearance and at the same time has an endcap literally overflowing with MSRP priced games that they don't have space for on the main display aisles. I would think they would start clearing some of this out, but I guess most Targets follow orders from corporate on what to clearance and can't decide to do it on their own. There's so many games piled on this one single endcap that it looks like a total mess and they are one heavy breath from falling over onto the floor.  

I just left a Target that had absolutely zero video game related items on clearance and at the same time has an endcap literally overflowing with MSRP priced games that they don't have space for on the main display aisles. I would think they would start clearing some of this out, but I guess most Targets follow orders from corporate on what to clearance and can't decide to do it on their own. There's so many games piled on this one single endcap that it looks like a total mess and they are one heavy breath from falling over onto the floor.
Yea, they are getting really stingy with letting stuff go lol

Yeah I haven't found any good deals on actual games in awhile, endcap never has any games worth a crap, just stuff like Wiifit game you'll never use

Ended up getting one of the pig XB1 controllers, couldn't pass it up for 19.48!  To those worried about the color I mean if you hate pink then you hate pink...but the pink is very muted as is the "mauve" color on the back/top.  I'm using it right now as my main controller and love it.  Another thing different about this one than the other ones I've had is the surface is super slick and but not "slippery"...it's very comfy.  May get a creeper one too if it drops more, they weren't labeled clearance at my store (had to scan and they were locked up) so hoping the creepers make the next drop or two.

Also, FINALLY my Target may be getting with the times.  Previously when I'd scan with my phone and it came up cheaper in-store they wouldn't honor it...they'd say it has to be stickered that way.  Well finally they honored it, I think it was coming up for 40 something on their scanner and 19.48 on mine and they matched it at the electronics register no problem.

Yeah I haven't found any good deals on actual games in awhile, endcap never has any games worth a crap, just stuff like Wiifit game you'll never use
There are actually alot of decent games here, they are just slightly older titles that no one is going to pay full price for anymore, stuff that Gamestop has already marked down but it's still full price when you check it on the scanner here. So you see it and get the idea it could/should be getting cleared out or at least cheaper, but since they are behind the curve on updating the prices no one will buy it because everyone knows better and it just starts to pile up.

Having said that though, yeah there's always some crappy Wii titles mixed in also.

Not sure that the list has changed but these stores show in stock / limited stock on Elite controllers

West Des Moines #69
1800 Valley West Dr
West Des Moines IA 50266-1104

Red Wing #1522
151 Tyler Rd N
Red Wing MN 55066-1865

Savage #1833
14333 Hwy 13
Savage MN 55378-2153

Shakopee #1272
1685 17th Ave E
Shakopee MN 55379-4407

Sioux Falls #76
3600 S Louise Ave
Sioux Falls SD 57106-6326

Longview #2283
3092 N Eastman Rd
Longview TX 75605-5093

Hudson #1235
2401 Coulee Rd
Hudson WI 54016-2183

San Diego Mission Valley #1410
1288 Camino Del Rio N
San Diego CA 92108-1511

Manalapan #1184
55 US Hwy 9
Manalapan NJ 07726-3018

Colonie Northway #1268
1440 Central Ave
Colonie NY 12205-5118

Warwick #1188
1245 Bald Hill Rd
Warwick RI 02886-4233

Grand Prairie #1116
554 W Interstate 20
Grand Prairie TX 75052-6932

Imagine caring about the color of your $20 controller.
Well consider this...there's a reason it's an official XB1 controller and it's 19.48. Which is to say, obviously LOTS of people care. Shoot even myself, I've done stuff like taken a sharpie to the controller's lights in the past because it was too distracting. I think if t his specific controller was a lot brighter (like a hot pink) it would definitely be distracting. Granted, I have better than average vision so that may be a factor who knows...but still... Similarly, people care about all kinds of things that others may scoff at like the condition of the cases for their $5 used games, etc.

I got proto man and sigma, they're nice little figures for a few bucks, might try to track more down. The full set is MegaMan, sigma, cut man, zero and bass, and chances for glow in the dark protoman, MegaMan, and sigma according to the box.
Do they have the same dpci?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Ended up getting one of the pig XB1 controllers, couldn't pass it up for 19.48! To those worried about the color I mean if you hate pink then you hate pink...but the pink is very muted as is the "mauve" color on the back/top. I'm using it right now as my main controller and love it. Another thing different about this one than the other ones I've had is the surface is super slick and but not "slippery"...it's very comfy. May get a creeper one too if it drops more, they weren't labeled clearance at my store (had to scan and they were locked up) so hoping the creepers make the next drop or two.

Also, FINALLY my Target may be getting with the times. Previously when I'd scan with my phone and it came up cheaper in-store they wouldn't honor it...they'd say it has to be stickered that way. Well finally they honored it, I think it was coming up for 40 something on their scanner and 19.48 on mine and they matched it at the electronics register no problem.
Ymmv, it scanned $45, they send to guest services. Lucky, I was kind and they made me wait 10 mins.

I have a extra creeper if anyone interested in a trade. I was looking for a keyboard.

Not sure that the list has changed but these stores show in stock / limited stock on Elite controllers

West Des Moines #69
1800 Valley West Dr
West Des Moines IA 50266-1104

Red Wing #1522
151 Tyler Rd N
Red Wing MN 55066-1865

Savage #1833
14333 Hwy 13
Savage MN 55378-2153

Shakopee #1272
1685 17th Ave E
Shakopee MN 55379-4407

Sioux Falls #76
3600 S Louise Ave
Sioux Falls SD 57106-6326

Longview #2283
3092 N Eastman Rd
Longview TX 75605-5093

Hudson #1235
2401 Coulee Rd
Hudson WI 54016-2183

San Diego Mission Valley #1410
1288 Camino Del Rio N
San Diego CA 92108-1511

Manalapan #1184
55 US Hwy 9
Manalapan NJ 07726-3018

Colonie Northway #1268
1440 Central Ave
Colonie NY 12205-5118

Warwick #1188
1245 Bald Hill Rd
Warwick RI 02886-4233

Grand Prairie #1116
554 W Interstate 20
Grand Prairie TX 75052-6932
Savage shows OOS and I went there yesterday again, just in case, as it went OOS and then back again.

Shakopee location is interesting. I went there again as well last night, system said 6 in-stock, but employee insisted they are long gone and also mentioned that they do not audit clearance items, so inventory numbers often are incorrect. Seems odd to operate that way, but whatever.

However, just checked status again, and now it shows 5 in-stock.

Either someone stashed them around the store or the inventory is tied to a different product somehow. Anyway, I ain't going back to the store to check again.

Savage shows OOS and I went there yesterday again, just in case, as it went OOS and then back again.

Shakopee location is interesting. I went there again as well last night, system said 6 in-stock, but employee insisted they are long gone and also mentioned that they do not audit clearance items, so inventory numbers often are incorrect. Seems odd to operate that way, but whatever.

However, just checked status again, and now it shows 5 in-stock.

Either someone stashed them around the store or the inventory is tied to a different product somehow. Anyway, I ain't going back to the store to check again.
I'm not sure why someone would stash them around the store, since they have hit 70% clearance will not be lowered any further. Regardless, your issue seems similar to the one at my location, which 'still' shows 10 on hand. It's now been almost a week since these lowered - my guess is that any stock that was there is long, long gone and the inventory is simply not representative of the remaining stock.

This store in Atlanta updated as having Elite stock at $44.98

Atlanta Perimeter #2036
100 Perimeter Center Pl
Atlanta GA 30346-1204
(678) 259-0888

I just learned that I haven't been getting notifications from this thread for almost a month.  Sadly I missed out on the XB1 Elite controllers here in MN.  But I had a little nice score at my local store today.  

20180919_154321.jpg

Crystal Target still has six mouse pads left if anyone cares. 

Thanks for posting the ATL link. I'm near there. If someone on here wants it more, please just let me know. I don't really need it and don't want to fight a Cagger for it lol

I just learned that I haven't been getting notifications from this thread for almost a month. Sadly I missed out on the XB1 Elite controllers here in MN. But I had a little nice score at my local store today.

20180919_154321.jpg

Crystal Target still has six mouse pads left if anyone cares.
I'm jelly of the mousepad, nowhere here has them that I've found while looking around the past week.

I know one of the big threads got closed by the original thread starter while he threw a fit and left the forum forever, not sure if it was this one, but people said it fucked up all their notifications

Well consider this...there's a reason it's an official XB1 controller and it's 19.48. Which is to say, obviously LOTS of people care. Shoot even myself, I've done stuff like taken a sharpie to the controller's lights in the past because it was too distracting. I think if t his specific controller was a lot brighter (like a hot pink) it would definitely be distracting. Granted, I have better than average vision so that may be a factor who knows...but still... Similarly, people care about all kinds of things that others may scoff at like the condition of the cases for their $5 used games, etc.
Distracting? You keep your controller in your field of vision? The only annoying controller I've ever owned was an old Gamecube Afterglow that literally lit my entire room up red at night.

Oos already. Maybe an employee/slickdealer got it
yeah idk, it was showing more than 1 in stock but with how deep they're discounted you pretty much have to go immediately probably, and I don't doubt employees are gonna snatch them if they see it at 45

yeah idk, it was showing more than 1 in stock but with how deep they're discounted you pretty much have to go immediately probably, and I don't doubt employees are gonna snatch them if they see it at 45
Ya, that's fair. If I had the opportunity while I was at work, I would buy something like that when I was on my lunch break but never on the clock.

God bless CAG forums. Picked up an Xbox one elite controller for $44 and the Logitech G903 for $44 as well :) 2 different targets within 20 minutes of each other but well worth it. Thank you guys!

It's only $20 and on clearance b/c it is getting discontinued and being replaced with newer controllers. The Minecraft controllers aren't the only controllers being clearanced out, almost all the limited edition PS4 and XB1 controllers are being clearanced out and replaced. I

It's only $20 and on clearance b/c it is getting discontinued and being replaced with newer controllers. The Minecraft controllers aren't the only controllers being clearanced out, almost all the limited edition PS4 and XB1 controllers are being clearanced out and replaced. I
I wish you could teach that to my local target. I tried to get one at my closest target when this price first dropped to $20, but I was unprepared to have to explain myself. Sadly, I didn’t find one. Low and behold, browsing CAG today I see they may be restocked.

The second closest target to me, which I haven’t tried yet, had them restocked. Went to the store, asked for one, as they weren’t on the floor. First employee says “wow great price” and grabs a second employee. Second employee says “that price can’t be right” and takes me to a third employee who says “I’m the head of electronics and that price is wrong.” Attempted to explain it was on clearance, and showed him the target app which stated the price. He was a hard ass and basically said he decided already target “can’t sell”.

Annoyed, I went to look for a manager, but instead was met by a fourth employee who told me to “order it online to be shipped to the store”. I attempted to explain that it’s in stock, and I could order it for store pickup (ready in 2 hours). Rather than get more angry, I just went out to my car to place the order for store pickup.

It Would not go through. Tried again, would not go through. Tried thrice, and was told item was “out of stock.” Wtf.

Just to be sure I should be angry, I went back inside, opened target app, and boom, it was in stock again - still at $19.48. It’s sitting in the back, but I can not get it.

Little to say, there is really nothing I can do besides complain to fellow CAG gamers, and I also left a pretty bold review on Google for the target store.

why is the new thread locked and not this one
People got butthurt in the last thread about other people buying 5 pokemon titles it seems. Granted at least they were keeping 3 of them and only flipping 2 to make up the cost on the 3 they bought. Also looks like someone completely nuked most of the posts for no reason. I posted in that thread a few times myself letting people know like if my nearby target had stuff in stock that the brickseek site was saying wasn't in stock.

bread's done
Back