Target Clearance Thread XXII

For any cags thinking about hiding a copy of a particular game, do it. I had remember me stashed behind some wii games in the value section for two weeks. The game finally hit $5.98 yesterday. Sold!

Anchorman-well-that-escalated-quickly.jpg

Azusa Target:
Skylanders Giants Hex $3.48 207 00 1150
:ps3: Just Dance Kids 2 $9.98
:ps3: Eyepet $5.98
:ps3: Sorcery $5.98
:360: Anarchy Reigns $5.98
:vita: Lego Lord of the Rings $5.98

There were a few $5 Wii and DS games. I saw Spectrobes, but it looks like it was repacked.

Target here in SATX had a bunch of $5-$6 games. Thought about picking up Anarchy Reigns but left with Resident Evil Revelations for $4.48. Almost didn't see it because it was behind 3 Kinect games!

could you post the dpci?
It's an AS-IS item. Those are absolute YMMV since they are in a store-by-store basis. If you find one in another store, it might be more expensive, less expensive, MSRP, clearanced, or anything else. The only guarantee you have is that it will NOT be the same price as another store's AS-IS one.

Eagle Rock Target:
:360: Twister Mania $5.98
:360: Alvin and the Chipmunks Chipwrecked $5.98
:360: Michael Jackson The Experience $8.98
:ps3: Just Dance Kids 2 $5.98
:360: Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2013 $17.98

Glendale Galleria Target:
Same as Eagle Rock except with
:360: Remember Me $5.98
:psp: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean $9.98

jazzman, the Lego sets are 30% off right now, but they only have Chima sets. I did spot some new Marvel sets like Guardians of the Galaxy.

Do toys/board games follow the same 30/50/70% drop pattern as games? I saw The Walking Dead board game (DPCI 087 10 0355) at 30% off and am trying to figure out how long I want to wait for it.

Not sure if you advocate return/rebuy, but hiding is essentially the same thing - except with hiding someone else at least still has a chance to stumble on the item.

Kind of unfair that the return/rebuy conversation generated no hate.

Last edited by a moderator:
That post is a piece of crap. That's not return fraud. He's bought it, he has his receipt, he is entitled to return and rebuy whatever he wants. Not everything is illegal just because people don't like it. This is why this country is in the terrible shape it is. Everything is restricted because of the nonsense laws corporations bribed the government to create to protect their ASSets. The country was ruined by big business just so that they can get richer and now everyone has a mind to champion them because of some inane reason. It's Stockhome Syndrome but none of you could care less about it so long as you feel like you're in the moral right.

That post is a piece of crap. That's not return fraud. He's bought it, he has his receipt, he is entitled to return and rebuy whatever he wants. Not everything is illegal just because people don't like it. This is why this country is in the terrible shape it is. Everything is restricted because of the nonsense laws corporations bribed the government to create to protect their ASSets. The country was ruined by big business just so that they can get richer and now everyone has a mind to champion them because of some inane reason. It's Stockhome Syndrome but none of you could care less about it so long as you feel like you're in the moral right.
Do you know what he does? He buys up everything he finds at any price. Goes to the store that has 70% off, and asks for "change of payment." How is that right?

Do you know what he does? He buys up everything he finds at any price. Goes to the store that has 70% off, and asks for "change of payment." How is that right?
Well I believe you can return and rebuy stuff at any target stores of your choice, clearance or not. So he is prolly well within the corporate policy. By law or by target's policy, he is at least not wrong I believe.

Unless you're a target stockholder, I think you don't need to worry about them; they have a loss prevention department. If you think what he did is unacceptable and morally disturbing, go to CNN or Fox for once and check the headlines then you might think differently. I'm not trying to justify what he did, but by no means we live in a utopia and the worst you can say about him is he's trying to rip off a multi-billion dollar corporation several hundred dollars? No big deal O:)

Off topic

Sony MDR X05 Headphones As Is $70

Yes, I know what he does. For your information, I do it too, as do a lot of people. It's right because it's not illegal or wrong. Target can afford to give 70% off their clearance. Look at it this way. If Target likes to have their clearance at 5% and 15% to make fun of us, I'm good with buying stuff and waiting for it to hit 70% off to get back at them.

Lakewood Target:
:360: Harley Pasternak's Hollywood Workout $5.98

Redondo Beach Target:
46 copies of :ps3: Eyepet $5.98, almost close to Baldwin Park Target's 56 head count.
:360: Harley Pasternak's Hollywood Workout $9.98
:ds: Action Puzzle Game Zoo Keeper Online Item $5.46

Gardena Target:
:pc: Defiance As Is $2.56
:pc: Stronghold 3 Gold As Is $5.06

Eagle Rock Target:
:360: Alvin and the Chipmunks Chipwrecked $5.98
:360: Michael Jackson The Experience $8.98
:360: Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2013 $17.98
Glendale Galleria Target:
Same as Eagle Rock except with
:psp: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean $9.98
jazzman, the Lego sets are 30% off right now, but they only have Chima sets. I did spot some new Marvel sets like Guardians of the Galaxy.
Thank you, Sky Ray.

Local store finally decided to clear some stuff out, unfortunately they tagged everything "repackage" and the price was still too high.

A few highlights:

Mario Kart DS $24.98

Fallout 3 GOTY, New Vegas Ultimate double pack PS3 $23.98

FUSE PS3 $18.98

Metal Gear Solid V PS3 $21.98

Mass Effect 3 PS3 $18.98

Mass Effect 3 WiiU $21.98

Tons of Nintendogs and other BS.

Note, I'm guessing at the prices after the decimal point.  I can only remember the whole dollar amounts.

I laugh every time I go there because they still have multiple copies of The 3rd Birthday PSP for $19.99 even though they stopped carrying the consoles about a year ago.

Redondo Beach Target:
46 copies of :ps3: Eyepet $5.98, almost close to Baldwin Park Target's 56 head count.
Wow, you're doing a really thorough job reporting everything that you see, especially if you're individually counting all those copies remaining...

So I saw a Pink 3ds marked "as-is" it was something like $136 still... any chance it will get marked lower or is "as is" the final/only mark down?

Duarte Target:
:3ds: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever Edition $5.98
:psp: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean $5.98
The rest were the usual titles.

Thank you, Sky Ray.
You're Welcome

Wow, you're doing a really thorough job reporting everything that you see, especially if you're individually counting all those copies remaining...
They were pretty neatly organized, so it was pretty easy to count them. I was also curious to see if it would beat the Baldwin Park store total.
Btw, I went back to BP to double check the count, it's actually 68 Eyepets.

Yes, I clicked the wrong post I was following initially, thank you for the 3 observations.  More over, nobody has actually tried to answer my question on "as-is" items.

While not actually clearance (was in the section though)

:ps3: CoD: Black Ops (map pack) and EX - 03 blutooth   for $20

360 version is a wireless headset same price

Garden Grove Harbor Target:

Dead Space 3 Strategy Guide As Is $6.26

South Fullerton Target:

:psp: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean $5.98

:ps3: Sorcery $5.98

:360: Anarchy Reigns $5.98

:360: Operation Flashpoint Red River $27.98

Santa Fe Springs Target:

:wii: Toy Story 3 As Is $5.06

The rest the same as last time.

Zilch for gaming but I found a LEGO City Police High Speed Chase as an online item for $6, thought Bugs in the Kitchen looked fun for $7.50, and got my kid some light up Justice League shoes for $6.

More toys continue to hit clearance, including LEGO stuff.  Sadly the small stuff was still too much at 30-50% off and the huge sets were already cleared out.  The board games are being really stubborn about dropping as well.  I would pick up the Justice League, BF3, and Star Trek Catan games if they would just drop to 70% off already.

Saw this half off at $200 and thought someone might be interested.  Looks like it was already marked down from 30% so it could drop further if anyone was looking for a Dyson.  072-07-0346

1zwg6k0.jpg

Boy this thread is buried.

The clearance board games have started hitting 70%.  Got the Justice League, Battlefield 3, and Indycar games today but others had hit 70% that I was less interested in (including the Simpons trivia game).  Still waiting on Star Trek Catan, Risk Vintage, and Axis and Allies 1941 to hit 70%.  Still picked up Trek Catan at 50% though since it was the last copy they had and other stores are selling out too, just to be safe.

The clearance board games have started hitting 70%. Got the Justice League, Battlefield 3, and Indycar games today but others had hit 70% that I was less interested in (including the Simpons trivia game). Still waiting on Star Trek Catan, Risk Vintage, and Axis and Allies 1941 to hit 70%. Still picked up Trek Catan at 50% though since it was the last copy they had and other stores are selling out too, just to be safe.
What's the bf3 one? And how much are they at 70% off?

Found "El Chupacabra." plushie that lights up and talks for $5.98 (70%off).  They also had Dusty for the same price.  Had to try out a few to find one that still worked.

And also got The Walking Dead board game for $20 (50%off).  Grabbed it now because they're disappearing fast.

Really, "El Chu." made my day.  He's the only character worth a damn in the entire Planes movie.

The clearance board games have started hitting 70%. Got the Justice League, Battlefield 3, and Indycar games today but others had hit 70% that I was less interested in (including the Simpons trivia game). Still waiting on Star Trek Catan, Risk Vintage, and Axis and Allies 1941 to hit 70%. Still picked up Trek Catan at 50% though since it was the last copy they had and other stores are selling out too, just to be safe.
Thanks for the heads up on this. I went to mine today and they had the same ones except Simpsons at those price points. Is Star Trek Catan even remotely worth picking up for $25 if I have regular Catan?

Thanks for the heads up on this. I went to mine today and they had the same ones except Simpsons at those price points. Is Star Trek Catan even remotely worth picking up for $25 if I have regular Catan?
Reviews make it sound like it's almost all cosmetic differences but I don't have Catan at all so why not be extra nerdy in my purchase of it?

bread's done
Back