Target Clearance Thread XXII

Tried for $60 PS3, but rang up for $100 - Brickseek had it at $60. Oh well, don't really need one since i grabbed during the 50% cartwheel, but wouldn't hurt. I'll check back next week.

Last edited by a moderator:
What amazes me most about this $59.99 deal is that this is a PS3 system with a new Dualshock 3 controller (which alone retails for $50-60). Pick up a $25 250gb hard drive and a $5 hard drive enclosure and you have yourself a PS3 for $90 out the door.
Just to be clear, there are $60 12 GB PS3s but also a lot of the 500 GB PS3s are only $75.

I got the 500gb Last of Us bundle for $75.

My store also had a few 500gb bundles with no games for $75.

And a few 500 GB Destiny bundles were $80 something.

I checked out my local target tonight after class and low an behold I saw 1 cod ghosts ps3 at the bottom of the end cap for $99. Now I wonder if it scans for $59 and if I can get them to deduct $30 from it as I don't want the ghost game.

My Target smartly (how they even know blows my mind) ripped off the free cod ghost stickers from the 3 12gbs they had in stock. They were definitely there last week when the clearance was $100.
There are even copies of ghosts for the promo in the clearance end cap with no prices on them.
I have no interest in the game so I didn't bother doing the dance.

Same here. I don't know where these people live, but the Targets in my area have stopped carrying PS3s and XB360s since May. ATX
In my area DMV before the cartwheel sale, there wasn't many besides the 12gb model. Just check the site and says 1 on hand for $99.

The last of us and batman bundle were gone when they did that 50% cartwheel. Wonder how the remaining stock survived. Sucks that Target does not do price adjustments.

Tried for $60 PS3, but rang up for $100 - Brickseek had it at $60. Oh well, don't really need one since i grabbed during the 50% cartwheel, but wouldn't hurt. I'll check back next week.
Same here. The lower prices are showing up on Brickseek but all the PS3s and 360s in store havent dropped yet. Wonder why.

List of DCPI's I have found throughout this thread, console and version's vary.

207-23-1403
207-21-1401
207-23-0031
207-23-1402
207-21-1402

In my area DMV before the cartwheel sale, there wasn't many besides the 12gb model. Just check the site and says 1 on hand for $99.
The last of us and batman bundle were gone when they did that 50% cartwheel. Wonder how the remaining stock survived. Sucks that Target does not do price adjustments.
I successfully price adjusted a few that I bought last week for $100. Even got the adjustment at a different location than where I purchased it.

Same here. The lower prices are showing up on Brickseek but all the PS3s and 360s in store havent dropped yet. Wonder why.
the same happened to me after the electronic department scanned it and came out to $99

I went to customer service and they checked the price in their target website with the tablet, and then she adjusted the price to $59.99

(this was for the 12gb system)

For anybody who ends up with the 12GB Super Slim, here are some big cheap hard drives on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AAKF8GG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

You can stick one of those in one of these, if you want to be a paladin about it: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LS268YG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I was able to find the HDD metal bracket on ebay for $3.00 (U.S. seller)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/172357666176?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

if you can wait 3+ weeks ebay sellers from China have them for $2.00

Does this model come with a game?

the same happened to me after the electronic department scanned it and came out to $99
I went to customer service and they checked the price in their target website with the tablet, and then she adjusted the price to $59.99

I successfully price adjusted a few that I bought last week for $100. Even got the adjustment at a different location than where I purchased it.
I checked brickseek and most of the xbox/ps3 console bundles etc are N/A and maybe 1 store has $80 for xbox 360 E and 12gb ps3 model for $99. Im from the Maryland area and looks like it's not going to drop any lower. Would like someone to check the Batman Bundle and see if it dropped nationwide. Dont want to roll in Target and find out that it never dropped. Anyone know what was the last drop on it? I got it during the cartwheel promo. It was with tax about $132.

Here is the Batman bundle 207-23-1401. On brickseek, it's still showing $249.99 in some places, but all oos

Brickseek is showing $60 for me but when they scanned in electronics department it rang up as $149.

What did you tell them in CS to get them to scan again and adjust the price?

Thanks

I went back today and got my free game from the label on the ps3. I brought in my receipt and 1 of the units that I purchased. They didnt give me any problems with it. I received 3 copies of call of duty and they let me pick out another $30 game because they didnt have a fourth one for my ps3s. They did a return and rebuy adding in the 4 "free games" and then manually adjusted my total with 4 manufacture coupon discounts to zero out the "free" games.

So in recap. I bought 4 ps3s monday(yes there are gifts in there). Came back the next day and showed them the sticker on one PS3 showed them my receipt and got 4 free games with no prorated return value on the receipt.

I went back today and got my free game from the label on the ps3. I brought in my receipt and 1 of the units that I purchased. They didnt give me any problems with it. I received 3 copies of call of duty and they let me pick out another $30 game because they didnt have a fourth one for my ps3s. They did a return and rebuy adding in the 4 "free games" and then manually adjusted my total with 4 manufacture coupon discounts to zero out the "free" games.

So in recap. I bought 4 ps3s monday(yes there are gifts in there). Came back the next day and showed them the sticker on one PS3 showed them my receipt and got 4 free games with no prorated return value on the receipt.
How did they decide on $30? Was there a value on the sticker to substitute COD ghosts with?

Picked up a 500gb Destiny bundle today for $80. They had a 12gb Ghosts bundle for $60 but the box was beat to hell and looked like it had been returned so I didn't bother.

Brickseek is showing the 12gb ps3 in my area for $99.  Is there a chance it could be cheaper in store or is $99 the best I'm going to get right now?

Not sure if already posted but PS TV bundle with DS3 and Lego Movie game voucher are now clearanced for $69.99 at the local Target

DCPI is 207-19-0401

I was under the impression that they didn't price adjust if the original purchase was a clearance price. Did that change, or did you just convince/charm/beg/cajole/threaten?

Especially awesome deal since Ghosts was never free. 

The price of the 12gb was always $199.99. The sticker states "special offer" and says you get the PS3 and Ghosts for $219.99. You grab the console and the game and at checkout you'll get charged $20 for the game instead of whatever its MSRP was at that time ($39.99 most likely). 

It's a really dumb promotion and worded really dumb as well, but again, no one was ever supposed to get the game free, so those that are, congrats I guess. 

I was under the impression that they didn't price adjust if the original purchase was a clearance price. Did that change, or did you just convince/charm/beg/cajole/threaten?
You can neglect to mention that the item is on clearance, otherwise they most likely have no way of knowing.

Ha, the Niagara Falls Blvd location in Buffalo NY had been showing 9 in stock up until yesterday. Today there is zero. Hope it was anyone other than the crap local  small chain that got them. 

Ha, the Niagara Falls Blvd location in Buffalo NY had been showing 9 in stock up until yesterday. Today there is zero. Hope it was anyone other than the crap local small chain that got them.
You noticed that too. I was there on Monday, none on shelf, nothing in back "allegedly" now brickseek shows zero. I never have any luck at that location.

I asked nicely, it doesn't hurt that I'm not ugly. And I did receipt only, I didn't bring the console in with me.

Who here lives in Montgomery,AL? I know you do cuz they rejected your Rockband and Xbox one S purchase two weeks ago when they had that error. :)

Saw the PSTV Lego Movie bundles (207-19-0401) at two stores today moved from the cases to the end cap clearance.  Maybe they're finally getting rid of them.  $69.98.  

Not sure if already posted but PS TV bundle with DS3 and Lego Movie game voucher are now clearanced for $69.99 at the local Target

DCPI is 207-19-0401
This was put on clearance at Walmart this last spring for $29.99. I picked one up for the kids and more than got the value out of it (mainly because of the included Dualshock 3).

Who here lives in Montgomery? I know you do cuz they rejected your Rockband and Xbox one S purchase two weeks ago when they had that error. :)
Hey! Follow CAG. Im in Rockville, MD.

Anyone want a Batman Arkham Knight Limited Edition? Complete, but no game. Same goes for Aliens CE.

Yeah I saw quite a few Rock Band bundles as I was out buying the consoles. A good amount of Rock Band Red bundles too. They should be clearanced in time for Black Friday I assume.

Yeah I saw quite a few Rock Band bundles as I was out buying the consoles. A good amount of Rock Band Red bundles too. They should be clearanced in time for Black Friday I assume.
wasnt rockband on sale during the cartwheel? they didnt have any.

does the rockband guitar work with the older games like guitar hero and rockband

bread's done
Back