Target Clearance Thread XXII

Can't remember how long it has been since I got a clearance game from Target. Nowdays when I buy a game from Target it's either a game I get for nothing with a PM and their preorder promo, or it's a filler game to mask the price of the game after the promos which I return later on.
Yeah I think the last thing was Pokemon White and that was back around tax return time. Been all toys and board games lately.

Well I basically threw all my money at Target today. Found a couple copies of Nickelodeon Dance as online items for $2.50 each. Then blew the rest of my money on toasters and dishes and squirt guns and tissues.

My store has the entire Disney Infinite 1.0 figure collection as is for $3.xx each. Also these Blu rays.

b6vss6.jpg

Well today was terribly disappointing. My closest store had a pair of speakers I hunted for in stock but were back up to full price after being 70% off for months. Same with a lamp that they were out of last week and was clearanced for 50% but had this week back at full price.

Well today was terribly disappointing. My closest store had a pair of speakers I hunted for in stock but were back up to full price after being 70% off for months. Same with a lamp that they were out of last week and was clearanced for 50% but had this week back at full price.
You must be obese then...

Also On Topic, Target at Beverly connection had Nyko/Energizer/DreamGear? charging dock for XBONER for 20 and change. I shall hide one until it goes for $10 or less....

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't been a size 30 in prob a decade.
About 3 years for me. Age finally caught up with my eating habits. Granted, I'm still only about 33 waist, but it sucks because anything in my size is never on clearance or is the easy first to go. Before the weight gain, I used to do my shopping in the husky kids section.

About 3 years for me. Age finally caught up with my eating habits. Granted, I'm still only about 33 waist, but it sucks because anything in my size is never on clearance or is the easy first to go. Before the weight gain, I used to do my shopping in the husky kids section.
So before you gained weight you were Danny Devito?

So before you gained weight you were Danny Devito?
Husky kids (preteen), not husky teenager. Seriously, though, when I was in high school, no matter where I went, I couldn't find pants that fit me in the adult section. I honestly had to resort to buy pants in the kids section. I was that skinny.

My BMI is only around 20 and I can't wear 30s. You'd have to be really close to underweight.
Yeah, my BMI was between 17-18 (5'9" <125lbs). I was really skinny, but that's just my body type + metabolism.

Husky kids (preteen), not husky teenager. Seriously, though, when I was in high school, no matter where I went, I couldn't find pants that fit me in the adult section. I honestly had to resort to buy pants in the kids section. I was that skinny.

Yeah, my BMI was between 17-18 (5'9" <125lbs). I was really skinny, but that's just my body type + metabolism.
How the - Somehow I envy that metabolism of yours.

My husband is size 30 pants, he's not underweight ( he's built IMO :0)
No way. We all know Eldritch is obese.

The weird thing is I'm 6 feet tall and 160 lbs and I searched for the health ratio thing and I'm at the center. That's how I knew Hat was obese. He searched for the perfect ratio and I recognized it.

No way. We all know Eldritch is obese.

The weird thing is I'm 6 feet tall and 160 lbs and I searched for the health ratio thing and I'm at the center. That's how I knew Hat was obese. He searched for the perfect ratio and I recognized it.
I don't get your logic

First you think I'm eld

Then you think Eld is my husband

So in your mind I'm married to myself?

:whee:

My BMI is only around 20 and I can't wear 30s. You'd have to be really close to underweight.
Here in America most sizes run big.

Also I have no idea what my BMI is. I'm 5'10" and weigh 160-170. I don't weight myself often.

I have a skinny waist though. Been told I have a swimmers body. Whatever that means.

Here in America most sizes run big.

Also I have no idea what my BMI is. I'm 5'10" and weigh 160-170. I don't weight myself often.

I have a skinny waist though. Been told I have a swimmers body. Whatever that means.
You look like this -> V

Swimmers are broad shouldered (so big on top)
Little on the bottom

So hence a

V

Here's a stupid question about the clearance, if I buy a clearance item in a state that charges tax and return it in a tax free state do they refund the tax as well?

I'm pretty sure you can't return clearance items at all.
You can return clearance items with a receipt within the appropriate return window depending on the item.
  • If the return window has passed or you don't have a receipt, you can exchange the item or receive a refund for the lowest selling price of the item.
  • Price adjustments can't be made on clearance items or on items for which you don't have the receipt.

Here's a stupid question about the clearance, if I buy a clearance item in a state that charges tax and return it in a tax free state do they refund the tax as well?

Yes, they will return the tax.

You can return clearance items with a receipt within the appropriate return window depending on the item.

• If the return window has passed or you don't have a receipt, you can exchange the item or receive a refund for the lowest selling price of the item.
  • Price adjustments can't be made on clearance items or on items for which you don't have the receipt.

Yes, they will return the tax.
Thanks. My fiancé got a fan on clearance earlier today at a different Target so I want to watch in case it drops at my local one (tax-free)

Found 2 copies of Skylanders Giants for 3DS at $5.06 each. They're big boxes that come with a giant skylander. I honestly don't know much about those games, I was just hoping to trade them to GS for credit towards Smash Bros

Found 2 copies of Skylanders Giants for 3DS at $5.06 each. They're big boxes that come with a giant skylander. I honestly don't know much about those games, I was just hoping to trade them to GS for credit towards Smash Bros
Were they Portal Owner's Edition or with the portal?

Found a Logitech Powershell on clearance for $10.54.  Decent enough deal for something that used to be $99.99 if you own an iPhone/iPod Touch 5-family device (except 5C).  It's a controller with a battery you can charge with a Micro USB cable, and it feels really well built, but the D-Pad is fuck.  It's worse than the Xbox 360's.  They had the bright idea to make it analog, but nothing supports that feature, so you have to push the D-pad as far as it'll go to get it to activate.  So, you might get thumb cramps.  Also, it doesn't work with Bioshock, and doesn't have the full array of buttons that iOS 7's controller profile supports (no L2/R2 or sticks).  The D-pad can't just act as an analog stick either, strangely enough, and there's no app you can get to config the controller.  You can't use it with an iPad or iPhone 6, either, the lightning connector doesn't come out.

On the bright side, it does seem to work well with GBA4iOS and PPSSPP.  The battery's great, too.  It acts as a perfectly fine phone case if you want to leave your phone in there permanently and doesn't block off any ports - it even comes with a (weird) headphone extention to make it easier to plug in your headphones (you don't need it if you're fine with just fishing your cord through the case, though).

At $10.54 it's a decent enough deal for the battery alone, but don't expect a decent controller.  It's a shame too, it'd be overall great if they just hadn't screwed up the D-pad.

My dudes, sup with the Target electronics clearance? I have not seen anything ps3 related there in months..

I got 2 little seedz, one 2yrs and another 3yrs so thanks to them I hit up about 3-5 different Targets several times a week, diapers here, baby wipes there, baby medicine this, baby vitamin's that.. blah, blah...

Nothing in any Target since like May....

oNe

p.s   not video game related but for any TF heads out there..    You can score a $25 Voyager transformer for $7.50!!!  $2.50 in my case but the $2.50 price is YMMV..

Target has a $10 off any Voyager bundle when buying TF4:AOE Blu Ray and a $22 Voyager - The $22 Voyager goes down to $10 - $2.50(25% off the $10 Voyager price with Cartwheel) = $7.50!!

YMMV: throw in the $5 Hasbro coupon and that knocks it down to $2.50 ($7.50 - $5). 

I copped Grimlock...

Wifey picked up Roadbuster!!

Goddamn. Phone I bought on clearance a couple of weeks dropped 20+ bucks. I bought the remaining one. The activation numbers on the receipts seem to be different, so is it impossible to return the new one for the old price? Doesn't help I bought both with a gift card either. fuck Does anyone know if they price adjust for clearance? Had a feeling it was going to drop. Didn't expect it to be in stock too long, though.

bread's done
Back