Target Clearance Thread XXII

Picked up :3ds: Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer with the 3DS NFC Reader/Writer for 13.88 after 50% off clearance plus the 15% off sale. Only forgot to bring my Red Card.

This fat bitch bought up nearly all the games at my target that was on the end cap. She kept getting a hand full of em and checking something on her phone, probably checking their prices or something so she could flip em later. I didn't wanna be rude to her and just shopped around her but man she smelled badly. There was so many sports games in her cart as well as other games. I found three monster hunter 4 games though for 15.xx I held on to them so she couldn't scoop em up like all the others.

This fat bitch bought up nearly all the games at my target that was on the end cap. She kept getting a hand full of em and checking something on her phone, probably checking their prices or something so she could flip em later. I didn't wanna be rude to her and just shopped around her but man she smelled badly. There was so many sports games in her cart as well as other games. I found three monster hunter 4 games though for 15.xx I held on to them so she couldn't scoop em up like all the others.
Damn the hustle is real, lol. I couldn't find any of the Resident Evil games at the three Target's I went to. Looks like I missed the mark....yeah... I'll check later in the week. Wouldn't mind getting Resident Evil 4/Resident Evil 5 for $10/piece.

I nominate this for post of the week. And it's only Monday.

was probably chun li barbie

Damn the hustle is real, lol. I couldn't find any of the Resident Evil games at the three Target's I went to. Looks like I missed the mark....yeah... I'll check later in the week. Wouldn't mind getting Resident Evil 4/Resident Evil 5 for $10/piece.
Dude you would not believe how packed her shopping cart was. I thought she worked there or something cause her shopping cart was topped with green and blue cases plus some 3ds cases, I thought she was putting them there. Under the games was a bunch of random stuff she was also getting. She was there for a while sifting through all the games. I saw her leaving the store later with 2 of targets biggest bags (red bag) and their smaller but still big white bags. I usually just go check out the clearance items every Monday after class and maybe pick up a game I'm interested in but her...I was a little disgusted seeing her get that many. I bet she was the one who bought the only ps3 there that was on clearance awhile back cause alot of stuff that goes on clearance stays there for awhile until recently. Some stuff gets bought occasionally and there still copies for others but she just bought up nearly everything that probably had a decent trade in value cause of the 15% off thing going on.

Dude you would not believe how packed her shopping cart was. I thought she worked there or something cause her shopping cart was topped with green and blue cases plus some 3ds cases, I thought she was putting them there. Under the games was a bunch of random stuff she was also getting. She was there for a while sifting through all the games. I saw her leaving the store later with 2 of targets biggest bags (red bag) and their smaller but still big white bags. I usually just go check out the clearance items every Monday after class and maybe pick up a game I'm interested in but her...I was a little disgusted seeing her get that many. I bet she was the one who bought the only ps3 there that was on clearance awhile back cause alot of stuff that goes on clearance stays there for awhile until recently. Some stuff gets bought occasionally and there still copies for others but she just bought up nearly everything that probably had a decent trade in value cause of the 15% off thing going on.
Pics?

Sorry, I forgot to reply. The Asus routers were $64.78 each for me DPCI 056-02-0212 as state by someone else. I'm planning to return them though. Although they may be good stand-alone routers, I'm looking for routers easily configurable as access points and these are a little too much work.
Picked up this router tonight for just over $50 with the 15% off. Have it set up as an access point, it took about five seconds and one toggle setting in the app. Couldn't have been simpler.

Picked up this router tonight for just over $50 with the 15% off. Have it set up as an access point, it took about five seconds and one toggle setting in the app. Couldn't have been simpler.
I have the TP Link version myself and I've really enjoyed it. I don't use the capability (yet), but recently the Google devs implemented IFTTT logic and control of smart light bulbs into the routers OS, and I have a feeling that is only the beginning.

Hmm. Maybe it's changed since the reviews I read. Did you use someone's guide or is it baked into the config? I use a few Netgear n300 and realize setting up an AP is a headache and rather have it an option in configuration. The n300 did not so I had to do it manually. I do wish it had more than 1 Ethernet port too.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

El Hoardo's wife/girlfriend/sister/mother/daughter/significant other?

Huge LEGO Dimensions Year One packs clearance. Fun packs for Lord of the Rings, Chima, Ninjago, and LEGO Movie were $5.98, team packs for Scooby Doo and Jurassic World were $12.28, level packs for Back to the Future were $9.98. Every franchise not mentioned here was still full price. My Target barely sold any LEGO Dimensions or Skylanders during Black Friday/Cyber Monday. My store has a ton of figures. Also, my store has the plug and play Atgames SEGA Genesis console with 80 games on clearance for $19.98.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm on mobile and can't search the thread, is the Uncharted Gold headset something they clearances, or is there a DPCI anyone found on it previously? Saw them behind the glass at my Target with no price tags, and was curious.
I spent way too much time looking for this number: 207-00-0207

I saw it at a local store on Sunday. Didn't bother to scan it though. But brickseek doesn't indicate that there was ever a discount.

Hmm. Maybe it's changed since the reviews I read. Did you use someone's guide or is it baked into the config? I use a few Netgear n300 and realize setting up an AP is a headache and rather have it an option in configuration. The n300 did not so I had to do it manually. I do wish it had more than 1 Ethernet port too.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
I Googled it while I was in the store to make sure I wasn't going to be wasting time, but that was it.

I have a Netgear WNDR3700 that I'm replacing with a Nighthawk R6700, so either this was going to work as an AP or I was going to return it. I have a few powerline adapters in the same general area as where I put the OnHub, in the living room. I hooked it into the one at the entertainment center and let it set up. Once it had gone through that I went into the app, clicked the settings gear wheel then on the Hub. There's a setting in there for Device Mode, you just toggle from NAT to Bridge mode. There's a warning that it isn't recommended, but it worked great. Was the most simple networking task I've ever done.

Yeah, the one port sucks but that's what gigabit switches are for.

Huge LEGO Dimensions Year One packs clearance. Fun packs for Lord of the Rings, Chima, Ninjago, and LEGO Movie were $5.98, team packs for Scooby Doo and Jurassic World were $12.28, level packs for Back to the Future were $9.98. Every franchise not mentioned here was still full price. My Target barely sold any LEGO Dimensions or Skylanders during Black Friday/Cyber Monday. My store has a ton of figures. Also, my store has the plug and play Atgames SEGA Genesis console with 80 games on clearance for $19.98.
LEGO Dimensions - Chima Laval Fun Pack DPCI 207-03-2023
LEGO Dimensions - LEGO Movie Fun Pack - Bad Cop DPCI 207-03-2004

LEGO Dimensions - Ninjago Fun Pack - Nya DPCI 207-03-2011

LEGO Dimensions - Lord of the Rings Fun Pack - Legolas DPCI 207-03-2009

LEGO Dimensions - Ninjago Team Pack - Cole + Kai DPCI 207-03-2010

LEGO Dimensions - Back to the Future Level Pack DPCI 207-03-2000

LEGO® Dimensions - DC Comics™ Team Pack DPCI 207-03-2017

Just randomly checking items, the only ones showing up on sale around me are the DC Comics Team Pack and the Back to the Future Level Pack

I never really understood that. The standard for as long as I can remember has been four ports. I have the Linksys Max Stream EA9500. That router has 8 ports, and it's overkill. If I want to expand in the future I can. With the one port aside, it's a great router. I bought it for my sister since she needed, and there has been zero issues. I can't find any more in the area so I'm going to try and do the switch payment method to get the lower price. Paid $100 a few weeks ago.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I never really understood that. The standard for as long as I can remember has been four ports. I have the Linksys Max Stream EA9500. That router has 8 ports, and it's overkill. If I want to expand in the future I can. With the one port aside, it's a great router. I bought it for my sister since she needed, and there has been zero issues. I can't find any more in the area so I'm going to try and do the switch payment method to get the lower price. Paid $100 a few weeks ago.

It's really about aesthetics. They meant for this to be out on your sofa table, particularly with the ability to prioritize bandwidth with a gesture. So, only two/three cords to hide. The mesh routers are the same thing. Put these out on bookshelves or wherever to maximize coverage, put a 4/5/8 port switch back behind the bookcase to handle your heavy traffic needs.

These also aren't prosumer-level routers either. They're meant to get Grandma good speeds on her tablet she only knows how to watch HIMYM on Netflix or see the great-grandkids pictures on Bookface. They're meant to be simple and not look like a drone landed in your house.

I think that's really the beauty of the mesh routers in particular. Put one wherever your data entry point is, others where you need them. Most people don't need the capability of hardwired, and if you do you'll be looking at alternatives and probably a central node and a prewired house.

I also think you could do a bit of both like I am planning. Good, more technical router at your modem on one side of the house, the OnHub at the other end/more middle to increase coverage.

I spent way too much time looking for this number: 207-00-0207

I saw it at a local store on Sunday. Didn't bother to scan it though. But brickseek doesn't indicate that there was ever a discount.
Maybe I'll check it out later today. I saw, like, 4 of them at my store yesterday. That Brickseek says none are available makes me wonder if they combined its DPCI with the regular Gold headset or something. Sucks they were behind the glass, so I couldn't just grab one and scan it. Someone said they're pretty good and can be used on PC and XB1, so I wouldn't mind that option.

It's really about aesthetics. They meant for this to be out on your sofa table, particularly with the ability to prioritize bandwidth with a gesture. So, only two/three cords to hide. The mesh routers are the same thing. Put these out on bookshelves or wherever to maximize coverage, put a 4/5/8 port switch back behind the bookcase to handle your heavy traffic needs.

These also aren't prosumer-level routers either. They're meant to get Grandma good speeds on her tablet she only knows how to watch HIMYM on Netflix or see the great-grandkids pictures on Bookface. They're meant to be simple and not look like a drone landed in your house.

I think that's really the beauty of the mesh routers in particular. Put one wherever your data entry point is, others where you need them. Most people don't need the capability of hardwired, and if you do you'll be looking at alternatives and probably a central node and a prewired house.

I also think you could do a bit of both like I am planning. Good, more technical router at your modem on one side of the house, the OnHub at the other end/more middle to increase coverage.
Valid points. I know that's what they were going for. It just turned me off initially at $200 when it launched. I'm glad others are able to find a deal on these routers. I also like having the OnHub app so I can log in, check out the status of the router, and provide the password if need be.

Went to Target today and none of the games are on clearance even though Brickseek said they are.

Also, there was a Hatchimal sitting at a shelf so I went ahead and snagged it as well as 2 Jones FFXV soda  :D/

I Googled it while I was in the store to make sure I wasn't going to be wasting time, but that was it.

I have a Netgear WNDR3700 that I'm replacing with a Nighthawk R6700, so either this was going to work as an AP or I was going to return it. I have a few powerline adapters in the same general area as where I put the OnHub, in the living room. I hooked it into the one at the entertainment center and let it set up. Once it had gone through that I went into the app, clicked the settings gear wheel then on the Hub. There's a setting in there for Device Mode, you just toggle from NAT to Bridge mode. There's a warning that it isn't recommended, but it worked great. Was the most simple networking task I've ever done.

Get outta my head! That's the exact same setup I have now except I use a few Netgear wnr1000 with powerline adapters. I made the mistake of not checking if bridge mode was an option when I bought them but $20 last BF oh well. I wanted new routers for a decent price to replace a few of those and convert to MoCa adapters also. My main router is a Nighthawk R7000 which is great but too expensive to buy a few.

Fail, lol. I used to see posts like that when the Vita games hit clearance. People were asking well above sticker price, and they left the tags on there...
Joke's on you, that's well BELOW sticker price. :D That reseller got lucky and found one where they didn't update the sticker to the lowest price.

dude that is a mirror your looking into :)

Successfully did a return/rebuy with my Asus Router. Should've done it yesterday for the 15%, but I was busy helping my sister move. Thanks for always posting deals. I appreciate it.

Successfully did a return/rebuy with my Asus Router. Should've done it yesterday for the 15%, but I was busy helping my sister move. Thanks for always posting deals. I appreciate it.

Mind sharing what you told your store?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Mind sharing what you told your store?

I informed the cashier that I wanted to switch payment, lol. Sometimes if they give me a strange look, I'll tell them that I get better awards/perks by using this card. Guy was totally cool about it, and he mentioned that it would it was a lower price.

I informed the cashier that I wanted to switch payment, lol. Sometimes if they give me a strange look, I'll tell them that I get better awards/perks by using this card. Guy was totally cool about it, and he mentioned that it would it was a lower price.

Sounds like a smooth transaction to me. My target is the same way. Sometimes you get the occasional "my job is my life" people who love busting balls.

Sounds like a smooth transaction to me. My target is the same way. Sometimes you get the occasional "my job is my life" people who love busting balls.

Haha, right. I just moved to the suburbs, and they used to give me a hard time about doing it. If they did, I would've went to one of the other for Target's in the area. My best experience was when the Microsoft Smart Band dropped. I bought one for in store pickup at $199.99. Used the same method, and the girl goes, must be on sale when it rang up $29.99.

Haha, right. I just moved to the suburbs, and they used to give me a hard time about doing it. If they did, I would've went to one of the other for Target's in the area. My best experience was when the Microsoft Smart Band dropped. I bought one for in store pickup at $199.99. Used the same method, and the girl goes, must be on sale when it rang up $29.99.

Moving on up huh CAH? All those savings on games must've been enough to put that down payment lol

I know your pain too well sadly. I don't know why the employees need to be such dicks. I'd be giving everyone bags, taking coupons and giving nobody shit.

That's actually not a bad price if you can't find it.
I wish I had bought the one I saw at another store for $90, now that I see mesh capability is coming. Brickseek doesn't show any availability anywhere in Atlanta now.

Although, a couple stores with a bit of a drive show the blue one at $57... (forgot they were different numbers)

Moving on up huh CAH? All those savings on games must've been enough to put that down payment lol

I know your pain too well sadly. I don't know why the employees need to be such dicks. I'd be giving everyone bags, taking coupons and giving nobody shit.

Haha, it sure has. I might have to change my username on here. I moved and I upgraded to Fios 150/150 option so now I don't mind doing game installs or new PC installs etc. It's nice and quiet so I can't complain.

Went to Target today and none of the games are on clearance even though Brickseek said they are.

Also, there was a Hatchimal sitting at a shelf so I went ahead and snagged it as well as 2 Jones FFXV soda :D/
The hatchimal business is no joke. Wtf.

Anyone have opinions on Final Fantasy Explorers? $10 is a nice price point for me.

Yeah my niece is dying for one so I'm most likely going to trade it to my brother for some games.

Also, I went back today and the clearance games were there so I picked up 2 mighty no 9 ps4, 1 dead rising ps4, and Tomodachi Life for $9.98 (207-02-1479)

Also, they accidentally left out the new Zelda amiibos and animal crossing welcome amiibo cards. They were register locked but the manager over ride it so now i dont have to worry about getting them.

Well I'm at Target again today and have found even more titles discounted. I'm literally standing at the store scanning games so this is a quick list. My apologies if anything has already been mentioned...
9.98 titles
DS
Sonic Rush

3DS
Code Name Steam
Pacman & the Ghostly Adventures 2
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell 3D

XBOX ONE
Gears Of War Ultimate Edition
DMC Definitive Edition
Life Is Strange
Dishonored Definitive Edition
Rabbits Invasion Interactive TV Show
The Golf Club CE (9.48)
Lego Batman 3 Beyond Gotham w/Batwing Miniset
The Walking Dead Complete First Season plus 400 Days
Murdered Soul Suspect

PS4
Mighty No. 9
Dark Souls II Scholar of the First Sin
Wolfenstein The Old Blood
Metal Gear Solid V Ground Zeroes
The Book of Unwritten Tales 2
Terraria
Awesomenauts Assemble!
RBI Baseball 2016

PS3
Elder Scrolls V Skyrim
Plants Vs. Zombies Garden Warfare

Wii
Donkey Kong Country Returns (N Selects)

Wii U
Penguins of Madagascar

14.98 Titles
X360
Farming Simulator 15

Xone
DragonBall Xenoverse XV
Shadow Warrior

PS4
Dying Light
Shadow Warrior
Diablo Reaper of Souls Ultimate Evil Ed
Rocket League CE

PS3
Diablo Reaper of Souls Ultimate Evil Ed

19.98 titles
Xone
Mortal Kombat XL
the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Dead Or Alive 5 Last Round

PS4
Sniper Elite III Ultimate Edition

3DS
Little Battlers eXperience

3DS
Kirby Triple Deluxe

3DS
Theatrhythm

X360
Grand Theft Auto IV

DS
Professor Layton Unwound Future
Namco Museum DS

Wii
Harvest Moon Animal Parade

PS3
Dead Or Alive 5

DS
LOTR Aragorns Quest

This one is a weird price
PS4
Assassin's Creed Unity LE 22.39

I'll post more as I find them ☺

Thanks! Found Professor Layton Unwound Future, no Kirby Triple Deluxe just yet...

Apparently, there's a Promo code GAME on Target.com for 15% off until 12/3.

Don't think it applies to in-store stuff but maybe it'll help someone idk w/e

Did Fyndly get rid of its DCPI search? I found it much better than brickseek. Also what does "$N.A."  mean under price on brickseek? I am assuming it means the item wont ring up and will show "item not found"  and most likely I can expect the cashier to try to sell me the game at the original retail price?

$9.98

Codename Steam :3ds: 207-02-1492

Gears of War: Ultimate Edition :xb1: 207-32-0042

Life is Strange :xb1: 207-32-2991

Dishonored Definitive Edition :xb1: 207-32-2267

The Golf Club CE :xb1: 207-32-0126

Mighty No. 9 :ps4: 207-34-0099

$14.98

Farming Simulator :360: 207-22-0150

Dragon Ball Xenoverse :xb1: 207-32-1102

Shadow Warrior :xb1: 207-32-0115

Diablo 3 Ultimate Edition :ps4: 207-34-1666

Mortal Kombat XL :xb1: 207-32-0169

$19.98

Dead or Alive 5 :ps4: 207-34-0121

Sniper Elite 3 UE :ps4: 207-34-0125

Little Battlers eXperience :3ds: 207-02-1525

$17.98

Kirby Triple Deluxe :3ds: 207-02-1476

$12.48

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call :3ds: 207-02-1484

$9.98

Codename Steam :3ds: 207-02-1492
Gears of War: Ultimate Edition :xb1: 207-32-0042
Life is Strange :xb1: 207-32-2991
Dishonored Definitive Edition :xb1: 207-32-2267
The Golf Club CE :xb1: 207-32-0126
Mighty No. 9 :ps4: 207-34-0099

$14.98

Farming Simulator :360: 207-22-0150
Dragon Ball Xenoverse :xb1: 207-32-1102
Shadow Warrior :xb1: 207-32-0115
Diablo 3 Ultimate Edition :ps4: 207-34-1666
Mortal Kombat XL :xb1: 207-32-0169

$19.98

Dead or Alive 5 :ps4: 207-34-0121
Sniper Elite 3 UE :ps4: 207-34-0125
Little Battlers eXperience :3ds: 207-02-1525

$17.98

Kirby Triple Deluxe :3ds: 207-02-1476

$12.48

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call :3ds: 207-02-1484
nice price on MKXL too bad wasn't for PS4

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

I've figured out if you change the middle # you can see price for the different systems. 32 is Xbox one, 34 is ps4. 22 is 360 and 24 is ps3, 02 is 3ds

bread's done
Back