Target Clearance Thread XXII

Candy was still at 50% off here too. Not like it matters. Most everything was gone. I can imagine it now. The soccer moms swarm the aisle, their coupon books and zit cream raised high in the air, ready for battle, shouting "Deal! Deal" Glad I didn't get there sooner to actually see that.
I finally googled your avatar. For the longest time I thought it was Chris Evans mug shot.

Bought some candy and snacks at 70%, plus some other random V-day stuff for 90%.

Also saw the following:

Super Mario 64 DS, Clearance, $14.98

Need for Speed Rivals PS3, Clearance, $14.98

Injustice Gods Among Us PS3, As is, $7.56

Skylanders Winterfest Lob-star, Clearance, $7.48
I was hoping to find a Super Mario 64 DS in the area. Found 1 and it's still $25.49. The DPCI is 207-02-0054

Torrance

7Rlxvz6.jpg

Went this morning to grab a copy or two of Super Mario 64 DS at the only store that showed it as being in stock in L.A. (showing 3).  Couldn't find it in the location it was specified or spot it anywhere in the plastic prison, clearance endcaps, etc.  Oddly enough it was showing 0 in stock in store while online it still shows 3.  However, the $24 Dol Gudur Lego sets made up for it.

Not clearance but found a Wii Punch-Out! Nintendo Selects version in the plastic prison.  Did they reprint those?  Seemed out of place and surprised nobody else bought it yet since it's not an out of the way target.  $19.99

Last edited by a moderator:
I did the guy was being weird and insisted the price was $299 he didn't want to scan it. it was the Mario and luigi deluxe version
that why I always just say I want to buy it and let them ring me up normally then if it ring up regular price just say naw I don't want it I thought it was a different price and walk away

Not clearance but found a Wii Punch-Out! Nintendo Selects version in the plastic prison. Did they reprint those? Seemed out of place and surprised nobody else bought it yet since it's not an out of the way target. $19.99
There was a Nintendo Selects reprint at one point but that's OOP too as far as I'm aware. The black label one is currently around $40-50 new.

There was a Nintendo Selects reprint at one point but that's OOP too as far as I'm aware. The black label one is currently around $40-50 new.
$40-50 where? Last time i checked (couple of weeks ago) on ebay they were going for $17-25 brand new, i don't even think the target exclusive one with the nunchuk fetches that much.

$40-50 where? Last time i checked (couple of weeks ago) on ebay they were going for $17-25 brand new, i don't even think the target exclusive one with the nunchuk fetches that much.
Amazon/eBay. Some have been going a bit lower around $30 on eBay but $40-50 looks to be the sort of median at the moment.

I took a trip to my local target today and saw a Gear Shift for Skylanders clearanced at 10.48 and a Sorcerer's Apprentice Mickey for Infinity priced at 9.78. As all stores have different clearances, YMMV

Saw Murdered PS3 for $9.98 / 50%
A bunch of new stuff showed up at 50% also.

Some stuff that was 30% last week dropped to 70% this week. (far cry collection PS3 and rdr goty 360)

I went to my local Target today and for once they had something of interest in the clearance section.

Picked up a Wii Fit U with Board + Meter for $26.98

DPCI# 207-30-0040

What's the lowest that you guys have seen for Vita memory cards? Just got my second Vita TV from the Lightning Deal and can see myself blowing through those 8gb cards soon. 

West Covina Target:
:360: Red Dead Redemption GOTYE $20.98
:360: + :ps3: Inversion $5.98
:ps3: Bakugan Defenders of the Core $3.00
:ps3: Hitman HD Trilogy $9.98
:ps3: Red Faction Armageddon $5.98
:360: ABC Wipeout Create & Crash $9.98
:360: The Hip Hop Dance Experience $9.98
:360: nickelodeon dance 2 $7.48
:ps3: A Realm Reborn Final Fantasy XIV Online $9.98
:360: Motionsport Adrenaline $4.48
:360: nickelodeon Victorious Time to Shine $4.48
:360: Kinectimals $4.48
:ps3: PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale $9.98
:360: The Darkness II Limited Edition $4.48
:360: + :ps3: The Bureau XCOM Declassified $7.48
:ps3: Lego The Hobbit $5.98

I got myself :360: Inversion, :360: The Bureau XCOM Declassified, and :ps3: Lego The Hobbit.

Picked up The Walking Dead Season 2 for PS4 today for $8.98. Everything else there was in line with the most recent previous price postings. Anyone know if FF Realm Reborn For PS3 can somehow unlock the PS4 version?

bread's done
Back