Target Clearance Thread XXII

Electronics clearance wise, the iHome Star Wars series speakers are 30-50% off at a lot of stores (N/A at a bunch of stores as well).  The large Death Star one is BlueTooth, the "Darth Vader cube" one is "wireless" (also BlueTooth apparently)  and the others I'm not sure about.

DPCIs are 057-00-3800 through 3804:

Starwars Bluetooth Speaker (Darth Vader cube one) DPCI# 057-00-3800 $24.48 (30% off) - $34.99 MSRP or higher

Starwars R2D2 Speaker DPCI# 057-00-3801 $12.48 (50% off) and $17.48 (30% off) - $24.99 MSRP or higher

Starwars C3P0 Speaker DPCI# 057-00-3802 $12.48 (50% off) and $17.48 (30% off) - $24.99 MSRP or higher

Starwars Darth Speaker DPCI# 057-00-3803 $12.48 (50% off) and $17.48 (30% off) - $24.99 MSRP or higher

Starwars Wireless Bluetooth Death Star Speaker DPCI# 057-00-3804 $24.98 (50% off) and $34.98 (30% off) - $49.99 MSRP or higher

Also, 

Spotted the Giant Robo-Raptor on clearance on an endcap in the toy department for 50% off:

WowWee Roboraptor X™ DPCI# 087-02-0484 $39.98 (50% off) - $79.99 MSRP or higher

Beats by Dre Pro Over-The-Ear Headphone - Black (9000003401)
DPCI# 057-01-1147

Appears to have dropped to $120/70% off at most stores in my area.

My local store suddenly has a huge stack of Vita games outside the cases on an end cap, titles that werent in the case before. There were about 50 games, 10 each of Monkeyball/Rayman Legends/Street Fighter x Tekken and some other titles. They all rang up full price, but I wonder if these are slated for clearance given them being outside the case not near the Vita games and never having seen them before.

My local store suddenly has a huge stack of Vita games outside the cases on an end cap, titles that werent in the case before. There were about 50 games, 10 each of Monkeyball/Rayman Legends/Street Fighter x Tekken and some other titles. They all rang up full price, but I wonder if these are slated for clearance given them being outside the case not near the Vita games and never having seen them before.
Or part of that Vita sale that's coming in May? Whatever it was...a B1G1?

Not clearance per say but I completely over looked this until just now while double checking Cartwheel and figure I'm not the only one who goes to this thread for most stuff Target.  Anyway there's a offer for 40% off DI 2.0 games and figures that expires tomorrow.  Hadn't seen this at all but the Avengers versions are $40-50 on the Target website (and Amazon) and assuming you can get the stack with the PM that takes them down to $25-30 which is in my buy range on it.  A lot of the figures are on sale for about $9-10 before Cartwheel as well.  Thinking about picking up the PS4 version and a couple figures.

WOW! My local Target still has the Glacier White Destiny PS4 in stock. It's $450 but think I might just wait for a cartwheel coupon and stack it with the movers coupon and red card. Should come out to $337.5 before tax. Wonder if they'll eventually clearance out the older model / discontinued consoles.

WOW! My local Target still has the Glacier White Destiny PS4 in stock. It's $450 but think I might just wait for a cartwheel coupon and stack it with the movers coupon and red card. Should come out to $337.5 before tax. Wonder if they'll eventually clearance out the older model / discontinued consoles.
You know there's a 10% off one that ends tomorrow on PS4 systems?

Last edited by a moderator:
There already is a 10% all PS4s on Cartwheel

When you said the Magic figures were Funko I thought you meant the big headed ones. They're normal action figures and a mixed SKU. I'll wait until they're cheaper.

That giant dino is pretty neat looking, hopefully that goes to 70% of next week. Pretty sad on clearance otherwise.

Inventory check shows about 5 stores out of 100 still showing it in stock around me...including one that lists 5 for the inventory count, yikes.

What's the little target hack to get the on screen buttons, on the price scanner? I've seen like 3 different types but I don't remember how people were getting the numbers to pop up ..

What's the little target hack to get the on screen buttons, on the price scanner? I've seen like 3 different types but I don't remember how people were getting the numbers to pop up ..
Press and hold the last button to bring it up. Either on the 4 button row or the bottom of the number column.
Somebody else mentioned something about unplugin the whole thing (do this one at your own risk).

Some copies of Wolfenstein PS3 and ps4 at the Canton, oh store in the plastic prisons.

Also a bunch of 70% off vita games in the PC aisle.

Anybody see any LEGOs on clearance? I'm not missing out on them this time.
Did you check my last couple lists in the Lego thread? Best stuff currently on clearance at the time is mostly Disney Princess and Friends sets. But most of the sets are only on clearance at 5-10% of stores (at least as far as LA goes). A lot of sets however are only on clearance at a couple or even a single store, or none at all at this time. Also, some Duplo sets on clearance at a lot of stores.

Haven't found any of the Star Wars or heroes sets on clearance, which are always my primary target (pun intended).

Press and hold the last button to bring it up. Either on the 4 button row or the bottom of the number column.
Somebody else mentioned something about unplugin the whole thing (do this one at your own risk).
I think I may have tried that.. or maybe I didn't hold it long enough

Thanks

Lots of beer going on clearance. Picked up a sixer of Shiner Bock for five and change.

And a twelver of Red Hook IPA for about 10ish.

Saw Sierra Nevada Pale Ale sixer of sale for about six.

BOOZE!

No good clearance games but found Beats Headphones at 70% off.

B[attachment=14066:beats.JPG]

Lots of beer going on clearance. Picked up a sixer of Shiner Bock for five and change.

And a twelver of Red Hook IPA for about 10ish.

Saw Sierra Nevada Pale Ale sixer of sale for about six.

BOOZE!

Oh do I wish I could see that where I live. Sounds like heaven. Not even allowed to be alcohol in stores not run by the state.

I only want them if they're that $75. That's about as much as I care to spend on some nice cans. I pay more for nice speakers though.
Ah...don't do dem beats...Are these for gaming? Music? Editing? These AKGs do pretty well at all of those for your price range:

http://www.amazon.com/AKG-240-Semi-Open-Studio-Headphones/dp/B0001ARCFA/ref=sr_1_11?s=aht&ie=UTF8&qid=1430159947&sr=1-11&keywords=sennheiser+hd600

Don't blame you for not wanting to spend over $75 because if you ever get your hands on one of these....or these you are never coming back down in price range. Ever. Ever wonder why I follow the Amazon trade thread so closely?

Especially when they are made by a piece of shit like dre.
Oh please. They're good headphones. Just too much advertising costs are put in the headphones themselves, so they're marked up like 100% versus comparable headphones. At 70% off, it's still like getting a comparable set for 40% off. A good deal no matter how you slice it.

Target clearance giveth and Target clearance taketh away.  There were a couple basic Monster power strips (like 6 outlet) there last week and they were a bit more then I wanted to spend at the time not needing any more so I left them.  Today I realize I need them and go back and they're gone.

Got a couple random half off frozen things, no booze though.

Got a World of Nintendo Luigi and Yoshi (the big ones) for 50% off so $3.98.  Was surprised they clearanced the Series 2 stuff.

Also little Diddy and Donkey Kongs for $1.64 each.

Oh please. They're good headphones. Just too much advertising costs are put in the headphones themselves, so they're marked up like 100% versus comparable headphones. At 70% off, it's still like getting a comparable set for 40% off. A good deal no matter how you slice it.
I am no audiophile, nor even use headphones. But when people say Beats are shit, even at 70% off, I immediately think the reasoning is only because it is the "cool" thing to do.

If someone can show me they aren't worth it at 70% off, I will believe you audiophiles

Target near me finally dropped the price to $11 and shows that there's atleast one instock but I couldn't find it. Other target's inventory checker won't even tell me if anything's available. It said see an employee for assistance smh

Oh, and someone bought all but one of the giant remote control dinosaurs near me.  Not looking good to be able to get it at 70% off and just couldn't justify it at $40 even as the last one.

I am no audiophile, nor even use headphones. But when people say Beats are shit, even at 70% off, I immediately think the reasoning is only because it is the "cool" thing to do.

If someone can show me they aren't worth it at 70% off, I will believe you audiophiles
I like these: http://www.amazon.com/Acoustic-Research-Professional-Discontinued-Manufacturer/dp/B000BNLIQ6/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1430184807&sr=8-7&keywords=acoustic+research+headphones

They were cheap or free from buy.com back in the day. They are falling apart, buy they have decent sound. (I can't find them in my records, but I want to say they were $8 or something probably 8 years ago.

bread's done
Back