Target Clearance Thread XXII

Today I found a Red Pebble Smartwatch for $29.98 originally $99.99. DPCI 057-03-3143 and a iPad Air 2 Black Leather Apple brand Smartcase for $11.84 originally $79.99. DPCI 057-00-3853.

How does the DCPI work? I want the Roku 3 @ $8.98 008-06-1541. There is a store near me with them. Do they just ring up at that price or will they price match? Sorry noob questions.

Clearance prices can vary by location so use a price scanner to see how much it is.

Well, as previously mentioned by others, all Targets in my area are pretty much abandoning and dumping all Vita games for about $15 bucks and PSP accessories for $10. Gonna wait a few weeks and see if i can get below $10.

Interesting gem though, seems as though the Red 1st Gen Pebble Smartwatch (057-03-3143) is on clearance for $30. Bought one outta curiosity, plenty left at La Quinta, but Palm Springs still had them at $50 last I checked.

XZIhxWh.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A lot of the black Pebble watches are 50% around here as well, as of yesterday.

They're coming out with a color screen on the next pebble watches.

One Target had official 360 accessories half off. I saw (and grabbed) the camo wireless controller for $27.48 (207-00-0532). Saw but did not grab the chat headset and plug n charge for $9.98. Another Target I stopped by had none of that stuff on clearance, but did have the Vita games and Until Dawn that I went into the first one for.

Today I found a Red Pebble Smartwatch for $29.98 originally $99.99. DPCI 057-03-3143 and a iPad Air 2 Black Leather Apple brand Smartcase for $11.84 originally $79.99. DPCI 057-00-3853.
Well, as previously mentioned by others, all Targets in my area are pretty much abandoning and dumping all Vita games for about $15 bucks and PSP accessories for $10. Gonna wait a few weeks and see if i can get below $10.

Interesting gem though, seems as though the Red 1st Gen Pebble Smartwatch (057-03-3143) is on clearance for $30. Bought one outta curiosity, plenty left at La Quinta, but Palm Springs still had them at $50 last I checked.
If you're keeping those Pebbles make sure to play with them a bunch right away. Some have really massive screen tearing problems that make them unusable.

Picked up a regular Xbox one Wireless Controller with play & charge kit on clearance for $32.48 . DCPI 207-00-2003 . There was only one that I seen at my local store. Looks like other stores in TN are either full price or a little more then what I paid - Smyrna TN $64.99 , Murfreesboro TN $45.48 . Then in Owensboro KY there is one for $32.48 . At about 50% off I don't mind, needed a new one to see if my other controller is really broke, or if I need to send my system in for repairs.

Brickseek is being uncooperative. No matter what DCPI I enter, it keeps telling me to enter a valid DCPI and zip code. It's just numbers and dashes correct?

If anyone still wants clearance Vita games, the Target in Burnsville, MN still has a pretty good selection. Minecraft is a digital version, but it also unlocks for the ps3 and allows you to upgrade to the ps4 for $5. Not bad for $10.

Forgot to mention I only seen some random PSP game double packs ($7.xx), Hot Shot Golf PSP, NHL 13 (forgot what system), and several Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker for PSP $9.98 . Didn't venture in all the known clearance areas in the store though, so not sure if I missed the PS Vita games. edit - the PlayStation Anniversary sale beats the target clearance prices, Hot Shot Golf 80 cents!

Also an as is South Park Stick of Truth for about $20 on PC that has been hanging around forever, that no one wants to buy for such a great price... seriously everyone, it is a great price. Buy it now, so I never have to see it again.

Does anyone know when the online inventory checkers update prices? I assume it should be when the price changes in store but it seems like its when inventory changes.

Went to my local Target today. They had both AssCreed and Rayman Legends Vita for $15. I was tempted to get one but got so stressed out trying to choose which one I just put them both back. Any suggestions? Is that even a good price for either of them? I know vita games are getting harder to get but AssCreed seems to stick around that price. Rayman seems to be normally a bit higher but not by too much. 

Went to my local Target today. They had both AssCreed and Rayman Legends Vita for $15. I was tempted to get one but got so stressed out trying to choose which one I just put them both back. Any suggestions? Is that even a good price for either of them? I know vita games are getting harder to get but AssCreed seems to stick around that price. Rayman seems to be normally a bit higher but not by too much.
Both can still be found on amazon for around $20 with prime shipping...so not a huge deal...but good games. Also, if you have a ps3, I think the HD port of AC Liberation has been on sale as low as $6 for plus (and I think the digital vita version has been on sale for around $10 or 11).

So, ya, not an amazing price on either...but if you're looking for physical copies of the vita versions for your collection before they start disappearing, it might be worthwhile (or might be worth hoping they're still there after the next round of drops).

Both can still be found on amazon for around $20 with prime shipping...so not a huge deal...but good games. Also, if you have a ps3, I think the HD port of AC Liberation has been on sale as low as $6 for plus (and I think the digital vita version has been on sale for around $10 or 11).

So, ya, not an amazing price on either...but if you're looking for physical copies of the vita versions for your collection before they start disappearing, it might be worthwhile (or might be worth hoping they're still there after the next round of drops).
Yeah I mean I'm really in it just for the physical games. I'm torn on whether to buy them since I feel like they might last through another price drop but I'm not sure whether I should risk it. I'm sure I'll go back and pick up at least one, but no idea which one it should be. Neither seem to support my Vita TV so bleghh

If anyone still wants clearance Vita games, the Target in Burnsville, MN still has a pretty good selection. Minecraft is a digital version, but it also unlocks for the ps3 and allows you to upgrade to the ps4 for $5. Not bad for $10.
whatup Burnsville!! I grew up there!

Minecraft will be $6 later next week. Really don't like the dlc code but i waits for $5. Same go with rayman, most stores still have few copies left & i holding off $9 :)

How does the DCPI work? I want the Roku 3 @ $8.98 008-06-1541. There is a store near me with them. Do they just ring up at that price or will they price match? Sorry noob questions.
Oh, Nemo...

Item pricing varies from store to store. You need to check what the price (and "possible" inventory counts) of the DPCI is at all nearby stores via the brickseek inventory and price checker.

Just earlier I was at the North Scottsdale Target...

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:16981]
There's like 10 left...so have at it and good luck lurkin' resellers; profit margins are very very meh...if you get em for that reason, muahahahahaaaah!

Also saw the 360 camo controllers for $38 too at the NS Target. Was cool but I'll stick to my chrome red $6 AWD controller...I have four and three are collecting dust. Apparently, Desert Ridge and of course Fountain Hills have them for $28. DPCI: 207-00-0532

Ah...yeah I have yet to walk in that store yet. Every time I'm out west I'm always short on time so I never really can cruise around...but then again the clearance hasn't been this good in awhile.

Phoenix is still littered with quite a bit of Vita games..
Like what? I barely found Killzone Mercenary for $15. The one at Desert Ridge said they had 2 copies and the employee and I were having a hard time finding (there wasn't a copy in that store). I had to go to the one in North Scottsdale to snag the last copy. I'm still looking for a good price for Gravity Rush. I missed out on the Target clearance.

Just earlier I was at the North Scottsdale Target...

There's like 10 left...so have at it and good luck lurkin' resellers; profit margins are very very meh...if you get em for that reason, muahahahahaaaah!

Also saw the 360 camo controllers for $38 too at the NS Target. Was cool but I'll stick to my chrome red $6 AWD controller...I have four and three are collecting dust. Apparently, Desert Ridge and of course Fountain Hills have them for $28. DPCI: 207-00-0532
Do you have the DPCI for the DS3 controllers in the pic? Need more for my PSTV.

*** Nevermind was able to make it out from the picture 207-00-0455

Ah...yeah I have yet to walk in that store yet. Every time I'm out west I'm always short on time so I never really can cruise around...but then again the clearance hasn't been this good in awhile.

Phoenix is still littered with quite a bit of Vita games...
JusT hit the target by paradise valley mall. I bought all 4 gold ps3 controllers. They had good amount of vita and psp games. They also had wii u and ps3 games. They target near spectrum was somewhat low on games.

JusT hit the target by paradise valley mall. I bought all 4 gold ps3 controllers. They had good amount of vita and psp games. They also had wii u and ps3 games. They target near spectrum was somewhat low on games.

Bastard. Just kidding. Hitting them up after work for some vita games.

bread's done
Back