Target Clearance Thread XXII

At the Roosevelt/Clark store in Chicago, there was about 20+ Dead Space 3 LEs for PS3 $9.98. A stack of Nintendogs + Cats for 9.98. There also a bunch of Kinent Sports games

Last edited by a moderator:
I swung by a store today and picked up XCOM: Enemy Unknown and Nintendogs+cats.  XCOM was $7.48. Nintendogs $9.98.  Another store still had a copy of RE: Revelations (PS3) last week...I may swing by to pick it up if it is still there.

Anyone in Georgia spot a Wii Party U on clearance? It's not on clearance yet at Perimeter Mall or Jimmy Lee Smith Pkwy.
Disappointingly no. I checked the one on 14th Street in ATL and the one on Piedmont and neither are discounting the game.

I am still looking for White 2 if you have seen one.

LOTS of new you clearance, especially board games. Battlefield and Justice League board games are half off and other board games too.

[quote name="KanchoRuri" post="11857042" timestamp="1403284003"]Found Wolfenstein: the New Order for $17.98 on 360[/quote]I don't believe you

Naw the fastest was cooking mama for 3ds where it was clearanced the day before it released. Gonna be lookin for wolfensteins now! The game actually looks really fun

fuck off.

Good for you.
MST3K.gif

Oh I got a good feeling about that Wolfenstein.

Also to the person looking for White 2, I doubt any are left at this point.

went to 3 different targets today while out shopping and all were $60 for wolfenstein, had the poor guy scan all 4 different SKUs (360 ps3 xbone ps4) and all came up $60.  so must be a local thing at just a handful or one store

Nothing to exciting on the Clearance front, though I did see a Wii U Zelda Wind Waker bundle tonight though.  Those things have been sold out for a long time and it was just sitting in the case.

Pretty crazy about Wolfenstein.

Snagged Resident Evil: Revelations for $5.96 on PS3 tonight. Had the same games as others are reporting, though Nintendogs (Golden Retriever) + cats was $5.96

Cape Girardeau, MO on 6/19:

Passed on :360: copies of Anarchy Reigns and Remember Me for $9.98. Really wanted them to be $7.50 or $5.

Also saw Xcom :ps3: for $7.48...

Still have a ton of Lady Antebellum CDs, but also have some Lego PSP games (didn't not price).

I haven't see this game mentioned yet... Picked up Sorcery (PS3) for $5.98 (207 24 0422).

Time to dust off my PS Move...

Edit: Sky Ray beat me to it.

Pretty crazy about Wolfenstein.

Snagged Resident Evil: Revelations for $5.96 on PS3 tonight. Had the same games as others are reporting, though Nintendogs (Golden Retriever) + cats was $5.96
Lucky. Both of those were still $9.98 the last couple days at my stores.

Pico Rivera Target:
:wiiu: Mass Effect 3 Special Edition $14.98 207 30 0800
Sim City Strategy Guide As Is $.96

Cerritos Target:
:vita: Lego The Lord of the Rings $9.98 207 20 1407
:psp: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean $8.98 207 20 0900
:ps3: Resident Evil Revelations $9.98

Both stores had the usual clearance games as everywhere.

bread's done
Back